Is there a difference in honesty?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is there a difference in honesty?

Post by Tsar »

There is a freshman girl at my college that stood out from the rest so I talked to her. Usually I don't bother talking or asking any of the girls out. It wasn't anything too serious. She seemed to show interest but took days to reply to text messages and ignored some. So I basically had to say it is okay if you aren't interested. She finally says she is seeing someone (sort of). Why not just be honest from the start? Why send mixed signals? I don't really care because I was basically done with AW so it's not my loss. I was only asking her out as a friend but apparently AW think any single guy asks them out to get with them. The reason why I asked her out was because she dressed respectively (not in low cut shorts and very revealing tops). Most girls are never single for long. But those somewhat decent AW are usually taken all the time. I say somewhat decent because in the end just as she demonstrated they are AW are the same, including all college girls.

How would girls in the FSR and Asia react to a guy showing interest? If they were seeing someone would they be honest about it from the start? Are they open to having friends that are single men? If you have experience with foreign women what would they do differently? Are the attractive girls more likely to be single, flirt, be more respectable, and give anyone a chance?

My experience on VK hasn't been too different than what I receive here in America, but I only messaged 24 girls in Russia. When I have more time I will give VK another try.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

FSU and Latin women here in Glendale will definitely let you lead them on for a date or two, even if they are with someone. I think they like the attention, and the idea of trading up does not sem wrong to them.

Probably the chick you were texting found you attractive, so she didn't mention the bf right away. But when she realized that you weren't head-over-heels infatuated with her and that you weren't courting her intensively, she decided to stay with her man. She was curious about trading up, but isn't an easy fling.

Just for fun, you could wait a bit, then when there's something fun to do, ask her to hook ou up with a gf of her's whose into that activity. Like, an outdoor jaz concert is coming up, and you ask her, "Hey, it's been a while, how've you been? Listen I'd like to ask you for a favor. I want to go to this outdoor jazz concert at the park, but I don't have a gf right now. Do you think you have any girls you know who like music... and are hot?"

My guess is if you do that, she will introduce you to someone and maybe also come along herself.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."