abcdavid01's crazy avatar

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Seriously man, what's with this creepy shit? That's like what women do. You can't come on to a Western Woman because they'll think you're a creeper. Oh, that guy has a mustache? Rapist! Facial hair used to be manly FFS. But Feminists changed all this shit. I thought I looked kind of cocky in that pic. I used to idolize Liam Gallagher as a teenager. Arrogant as f**k. Confidence. Doesn't care what anyone thinks.

But no, you think I look like a creeper. That's just what women do. Stop letting the Feminists brainwash you bro.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Can royalism please post a real pic of him, so we can have a comparison between the 2 pics. abcdavid01's pic looks awesome & I don't see anything "creepy"
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

abcdavid01 wrote:Seriously man, what's with this creepy shit? That's like what women do. You can't come on to a Western Woman because they'll think you're a creeper. Oh, that guy has a mustache? Rapist! Facial hair used to be manly FFS. But Feminists changed all this shit. I thought I looked kind of cocky in that pic. I used to idolize Liam Gallagher as a teenager. Arrogant as f**k. Confidence. Doesn't care what anyone thinks.

But no, you think I look like a creeper. That's just what women do. Stop letting the Feminists brainwash you bro.
abcdavid, do you want me to lock this thread? I think this thread is silly and unnecessary. Royalism just compared you to Cho Seung Hui and Eric Harris/Dylan Klebold, LOL!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Gentlemen, I think David is worth all our respect for the simple fact that he didn't mind exposing his own very face to a public forum like this. Many people actually have an asymmetric "relaxed" smile that looks like a smirk. My wife Monica often does a smirk like that when she doesn't know whether to keep serious or smile. And she hasn't planned to shoot anybody yet (apart from me a few times LOL).

And see that (very) slight strabismus when looking very close to the camera? I have that too. Well I used to have it when I was David's age, and had it corrected surgically. :)

He's a fine young man.