Strange encounter with a former classmate

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Strange encounter with a former classmate

Post by Cornfed »

It was strange in the sense that we were both in our home town and have been in and out of it for all our adult lives, but have never met since high school before. Stranger was that though she is a Western woman she is still hot, seemed genuinely overjoyed to see me, invited me to embrace and kiss her, and generally didn't make me want to drive a stake through the place where her heart is supposed to be. She is of course married with children. The good ones tend to be taken. But it is good to see that not all Western women are giant vermin, or at least they can give the appearance of not so being. Incidentally, it didn't surprise me that she was still hot. Petite, athletic brownskined chicks like her often are. If my impression of her is correct, her husband has won the lottery.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Re: Strange encounter with a former classmate

Post by clowny »

Cornfed wrote:It was strange in the sense that we were both in our home town and have been in and out of it for all our adult lives, but have never met since high school before. Stranger was that though she is a Western woman she is still hot, seemed genuinely overjoyed to see me, invited me to embrace and kiss her, and generally didn't make me want to drive a stake through the place where her heart is supposed to be. She is of course married with children. The good ones tend to be taken. But it is good to see that not all Western women are giant vermin, or at least they can give the appearance of not so being. Incidentally, it didn't surprise me that she was still hot. Petite, athletic brownskined chicks like her often are. If my impression of her is correct, her husband has won the lottery.
The problem is that, as men, we often see women AS WE'D LIKE THEM TO BE (sweet, angelic princesses) and in doing so, disregard the grim reality of what they actually are; treacherous, narcissistic whores.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Strange encounter with a former classmate

Post by Cornfed »

clowny wrote:The problem is that, as men, we often see women AS WE'D LIKE THEM TO BE (sweet, angelic princesses) and in doing so, disregard the grim reality of what they actually are; treacherous, narcissistic whores.
Well, it is good that some of them can at least ACT like angelic princesses some times. Most Western slags can't even do that.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed, see what happens when you step out and try and meet people without your usual backpack full of prejudices? You actually enjoy them. Good for you.