Women criticized military get death threat

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Women criticized military get death threat

Post by Johnny »

read the comments here

http://www.greenwichtime.com/news/artic ... 845970.php

Look at all these butthurt brainwash redneck american all piss off. Americans are no better then the people of Nazi Germany brainwash nationalism

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Dragon
Junior Poster

Re: Women criticized military get death threat

Post by Dragon »

Johnny wrote: read the comments here

Look at all these butthurt brainwash redneck american all piss off. Americans are no better then the people of Nazi Germany brainwash nationalism
A Manhattan woman says she was fired...
What? Urban career woman gets fired for criticizing rednecks? I call that a good day.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Dragon wrote:
What? Urban career woman gets fired for criticizing rednecks? I call that a good day.
Usually, yes.

But in this case the woman is right.

I posted the same thing on my FB a few years ago.

To "the troops": You are not defending me. Stand down, come home, and get an honest job.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Dragon wrote:

How is this a "good day" for America? Explain? In my opinion, it's just one more example of the fascism and police-state America at work, sadly...
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

zboy1 wrote:
Dragon wrote:

How is this a "good day" for America? Explain? In my opinion, it's just one more example of the fascism and police-state America at work, sadly...
I never said it was a good day for America. America's good days are long over. What it did, however, was give me a good laugh. Why worry so much about a failed country? Enjoy the decline.
Last edited by Dragon on September 29th, 2013, 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Jester wrote:
Dragon wrote:
Usually, yes.

But in this case the woman is right.

I posted the same thing on my FB a few years ago.

To "the troops": You are not defending me. Stand down, come home, and get an honest job.
I agree with you the troops are so brainwashed. They still think they are fighting for freedom & defending their country & fellowmen. So they think they are big heros & knights in shining amour. What they are doing is attacking other countries. They are on the offence not defence. :?
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -