"Good morning" w/ no "Good After"#CorpAm

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

"Good morning" w/ no "Good After"#CorpAm

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Okay to my H.A. constituents,

I have an important question: why am I being chastised for saying "Good Morning", "Good Afternoon" and "Good Evening" (based on the time of day) in different emails sent to the same multiple CC'ed people?

I received an IM from a guy whom never speaks to me, and he's Black. Now he's doing the sambo lapdog work of telling me that he's all for being cordial
but I only need to say "Good Morning" [once per day] and to never say "Good Afternoon" or "Good Evening" after just to tee it off.

Why is it when I worked with some Filipino workers stateside that their "redundant" cordiality wasn't a problem?

On the contrary, why is it a problem saying good morning? I can't think of anything else to say when I readdress the person (whom is the direct recipient) in the CC mails because I'm speaking to a man, so I don't want to say "Dear such-and-such"....and I don't like saying "Such-and-such's name-- [line break] The beginning of the message.....rest of the message" because it seems like I have a direct tone with them.

Corporate America common-practice is so devoid of etiquette. Please don't tell me that "It's like that".....if I wanted to hear that, I'd listen to Run-DMC.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Just attach this & everything will be fine from there on ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAaDrxqP0VQ
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Renata wrote:Just attach this & everything will be fine from there on ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAaDrxqP0VQ
LOL. You are trying to cheer me up; I appreciate that.

Here's what's funny: I wouldn't mind %@@^ing her. LMAO!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Look like a 'he' .. pants has a big bulge ... looks like a kind of ladyboy in transition .. possibly now starting the hormone treatment & decided to bust out to some psy lol I wonder if winston could dance like that :mrgreen:

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:Look like a 'he' .. pants has a big bulge ... looks like a kind of ladyboy in transition .. possibly now starting the hormone treatment & decided to bust out to some psy lol I wonder if winston could dance like that :mrgreen:
HooooooooooooooooooBOY I know a girl that is itching for a spanking!!!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Renata wrote:Look like a 'he' .. pants has a big bulge ... looks like a kind of ladyboy in transition .. possibly now starting the hormone treatment & decided to bust out to some psy lol I wonder if winston could dance like that :mrgreen:
Oh geesh. I'm so far from h.omo. You already know. lol
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

First time for everything jester :oops:

E, no, I don't know, your tastes are so out there :shock: ... I like how she was dancing though, that hip move could catch on lol :P

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Renata wrote:First time for everything jester :oops:

E, no, I don't know, your tastes are so out there :shock: ... I like how she was dancing though, that hip move could catch on lol :P
Whoa. Just to show you, I"ll eat your p.ussy in front of your hubby and stomp him out for trying to put his d.ick in my face.
Te gustan??? LMAO hahahaaa j/k!!!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Boys & their dreams lol

That's all it will ever be a 'dream' !