Do we all have low self-esteem, as my female friend says?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

TheLegendSeeker wrote:You could have also asked her how do they exactly know whether a guy has low-self esteem if they don't seem to give a man a chance to talk to them or won't make any eye-contact, I mean a woman rejects a guy in a fraction of a second if his face is not at least "acceptable" by her terms. I read RooshV forum sometimes, men over there report their approaches, generally they are rejected rudely even before they open their mouths. I read about a man who approached a woman, basically she yelled "f**k off".
Good-looking guys on the other hand, don't have to try hard even at dressing style or conversation skills, the women will forgive these flaws aka "the hallo effect", now if for some reason a woman "allows" an average man to talk to her whether online or in real life, he has to be flawless in everything while entertaining her the slightest mistake he makes then he will never hear from her again,this is specially true online.
I 100% agree with this but mainly in the bar scene. In my town it tends to be your identity and what you are. Country girls who love big ass trucks, john deer tractors, and dirty hats will date a guy just for having those qualities, looks tend to not matter. Then there are the girls who like the bad boy low lifes with the shitty 00 Honda civics w/ a pissed off bubblebee sounding muffler. These guys tend to not hold jobs but because they have the tall tees and buzzed heads with tattoos around their 3 inch biceps they are seen as badasses.. Then there's the gamer computer geeks that sit around programming and playing Mario Smash brothers. I know some decent looking girls that hang with these dudes to and let me tell you none of those guys are what you would call attractive. There is also the drunk party frat boy scene at my former college, the athlete scene, the Religious group, the hipster group, the activist group, etc.

It tends to come down to what type you are as Winston had mentioned. If you are the geeky programming guy at a bar trying to hit on the football loving cheerleader type, you will fail miserably. Same goes the other way around. The hot geeky girl will think the jock, jersey shore guy is a D-bag from the way he looks and won't give him a shot. Looks matter to an extent but sometimes they can hurt you as well.

I have a good friend 6'4" good looking and very muscular with a plethora of confidence. He pulls some hot girls that like his type but then again he fails terribly with the smart but attractive non-party girls because he is seen as an "alpha male" d-bag.

Me on the other hand , I tend to be a mix of all the groups which in turn hurts me I believe. Not a bad looking guy with confidence but haven't succumb to any group.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Winston you're so gullible. She's using obvious shaming language because she probably has a no small amount of contempt for you. You're what they call a "beta orbiter" in PUA terms. A man who is her sidekick and sometimes confidant. A clown who entertains her during her free time but will never catch a whiff of that p***y.
Why would she do that though? Why doesn't she just admit the truth and acknowledge the four major reasons I cited above in my letter -- that my race, looks, height and personality work against me in America? It's obvious. So why would anyone want to deny it? What's her incentive to deceive or BS? Are you sure she's not just brainwashed by New Age ideas?
Because if she were to admit that women put great value in things like race, looks, height, etc.. it would also be admitting that she implicitly does that too. Most American women will not admit these things (unless they want to openly insult you) because they believe in the concept that they are "open minded" but in reality they are hyper aware of these things.
You don't know her. I do. She is not a typical Americanized Asian woman at all. She is a freethinker and nonconformist who also does not fit into the mainstream. She is friendly and social toward strangers, and she is very self-aware too, even of her own issues and baggage. So she's not a typical Americanized woman at all.
Being superficially friendly and social doesn't mean anything. I bet if you looked at her dating history it'd reveal a whole other deeper personality complex. From what you've said already about her dating history it seems pretty apparent about what kind of people she is sexually attracted to. The proof is in the pudding Winston. Who does she f**k? Easy to see what she really likes.
However, she did say that the father of her baby was abusive and she later found out that he had a criminal record, as well as a history of abusing other women. Why would a New Age woman fall for such a person, rather than a good decent nice guy? Also, how come American women always describe their ex as abusive? How come they never say "My ex was very authentic, genuine and down-to-earth, like you are Winston"? lol
It's because a lot of American women say they want X when they really want Y. She likes the concept of a "nice" guy but in reality she falls for the bad boys like all other American women. In other words the bad boys give her the tingle the nice guys really make her cold. I suppose now that she has a kid and has been around the block a few times she may actually be ready for a nice beta type guy to settle down with now. Of course if you're a smart guy you'd be better off avoiding this type of woman and looking elsewhere.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

It's just a bulls hit excuse. She feels entitled to a 6' guy who makes 80k+ a year. Life will wake her up if she doesn't wake up first
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Repatriate wrote:It's because a lot of American women say they want X when they really want Y. She likes the concept of a "nice" guy but in reality she falls for the bad boys like all other American women.
Yes, actions speak louder than words. Look at what a woman does NOT what she says. A woman can say anything she want's but her actions will always tell the truth about her.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Winston, You are right mostly. Of course low self esteem isn't the initial cause. I mean where does low self esteem come from? It first starts when women reject you or call you ugly. You aren't born with low self esteem. That girl is wrong and like most women is just trying to find a reason to blame men for everything all the time.

Also "low self esteem" it's just a cop out that women use. I send my picture also to women on dating sites and none like it except for Asian women.
http://oi58.tinypic.com/16ar5na.jpg

Also as a real man you have to not really give a crap what certain types of women think about you. Don't let your self esteem drop lower and lower because they tease you or don't like you.

I for instance have success with Asian women while white women call me ugly and a low self esteem loser. I just ignore the crap they say as honestly I am not interested in getting with them anymore as they are vile and luckily ever since I was a little boy (around 6) I thought east Asian women were the most attractive and sweetest women there are, And that was even before I hit puberty.

Remember white women say a lot of crap like they don't care how much money a guy has or how good he looks and all that crap. They use BS excuses like self esteem instead of telling those men why they really don't like them. Because self esteem is less insulting than telling a guy he is ugly or is too poor or too short or many other reasons they won't date him.

Also for me personally when around Asian women I just have higher self esteem because I know that a decent amount find me attractive and also that Asian women don't associate intelligence with "loser" like most white women do.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Winston you're so gullible. She's using obvious shaming language because she probably has a no small amount of contempt for you. You're what they call a "beta orbiter" in PUA terms. A man who is her sidekick and sometimes confidant. A clown who entertains her during her free time but will never catch a whiff of that p***y.
Why would she do that though? Why doesn't she just admit the truth and acknowledge the four major reasons I cited above in my letter -- that my race, looks, height and personality work against me in America? It's obvious. So why would anyone want to deny it? What's her incentive to deceive or BS? Are you sure she's not just brainwashed by New Age ideas?
Because if she were to admit that women put great value in things like race, looks, height, etc.. it would also be admitting that she implicitly does that too. Most American women will not admit these things (unless they want to openly insult you) because they believe in the concept that they are "open minded" but in reality they are hyper aware of these things.
You don't know her. I do. She is not a typical Americanized Asian woman at all. She is a freethinker and nonconformist who also does not fit into the mainstream. She is friendly and social toward strangers, and she is very self-aware too, even of her own issues and baggage. So she's not a typical Americanized woman at all.
Being superficially friendly and social doesn't mean anything. I bet if you looked at her dating history it'd reveal a whole other deeper personality complex. From what you've said already about her dating history it seems pretty apparent about what kind of people she is sexually attracted to. The proof is in the pudding Winston. Who does she f**k? Easy to see what she really likes.
However, she did say that the father of her baby was abusive and she later found out that he had a criminal record, as well as a history of abusing other women. Why would a New Age woman fall for such a person, rather than a good decent nice guy? Also, how come American women always describe their ex as abusive? How come they never say "My ex was very authentic, genuine and down-to-earth, like you are Winston"? lol
It's because a lot of American women say they want X when they really want Y. She likes the concept of a "nice" guy but in reality she falls for the bad boys like all other American women. In other words the bad boys give her the tingle the nice guys really make her cold. I suppose now that she has a kid and has been around the block a few times she may actually be ready for a nice beta type guy to settle down with now. Of course if you're a smart guy you'd be better off avoiding this type of woman and looking elsewhere.
You nailed it.
"Because if she were to admit that women put great value in things like race, looks, height, etc.. it would also be admitting that she implicitly does that too. Most American women will not admit these things (unless they want to openly insult you) because they believe in the concept that they are "open minded" but in reality they are hyper aware of these things. "

I have known this for a while also. Western women barely ever tell the truth about how they really think. Should have been obvious when they claim crap like they don't care how much money a dudes has and all the rest.
Just looking at women's claims and then seeing who they date and marry shows nearly polar opposites. Western women are just politically correct and Winston is going through what I went through. Wondering why they won't even tell the truth to a guy who is close to them. I have found they never tell the truth to guys at all. When hanging out with their female friends they will all be honest though but it doesn't matter how close you get to a western woman they typically will never open up and admit these things. Just how most western women even claim they aren't interested in sex or that they don't masturbate but logic clearly shows otherwise.

Same as how western women never really admit to lusting over their BF's or many other things. My theory is that they don't want their men to feel too special so they never admit to any of the things they like about them just to make sure she has control over him.

If you date an Asian woman they are far more honest and will admit to stuff like enjoying sex with you or liking you a real lot and finding your body sexy. Plus once you get close to Asian women they are just more honest about everything because they feel a connection with you. They will admit to masturbating if you honestly ask them and are close to them and things that no white woman would ever admit to.

White women also say other crap like they find women's bodies sexier than men's which is really strange. Again I think they are just doing the usual and making sure men don't think too highly of themselves.

Asian women on the other hand don't claim to find women's bodies sexier than men's. But then I guess being a lesbian is also less common among Asian women that white women.

Who knows maybe white women really are less straight than Asian women. Either that or they are telling a lot of BS to men constantly to make men feel worse and themselves better.
Honestly white women do seem to be far more lesbian than Asian women though. Most white women will kiss other girls and do that stuff where as Asian women don't do that with other women. Asian women seem to be more attracted to men. Their behavior suggests this anyway. I see them lean against and hug their partners more and seem to genuinely like their partners. Where as most white women just seem to put up with their partners because of the lifestyle and money he is providing her.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Get this guys.

My friend Elizabeth, an Asian American woman, claims that all of us "crybabies" here in the forum lack "self-esteem" and that that is our real problem. LOL. She says that we need "self-esteem" coaching, which she wants to offer for thousands of dollars. LOL. WTF?!

That's the line of business she wants to go in, to become a motivational coach and offer self-esteem classes and seminars and charge tons of money for it. She claims that's our real problem and what we all need. LOL

WTF? I'm confused. How is "self-esteem" going to solve our problems? How is it going to fulfill our needs for love, romance, sex, authenticity, social connection, etc? LOL I don't get it. Am I missing something? LOL. It all sounds so fake, not down-to-earth at all.

Besides, what the hell does "self-esteem" mean anyway? It doesn't make any sense and sounds like a fake illusion. If I already like myself, why do I need "self-esteem"? Am I supposed to keep telling myself everyday, "I like myself. I am worthy." etc. in order to raise my "self-esteem" evermore? What would be the point of that? That's so stupid and fake.

She's also kind of self-absorbed. When I talk to her on the phone, I can only talk for 5 or 10 seconds before she interrupts. And once she does, if I try to finish my important sentence, she says, "Winston, stop interrupting me! Or I'm going to hang up." She doesn't even realize that she's the one interrupting me and not letting me finish my sentence! LOL

How do you reason with someone self-absorbed like that? LOL

If you listen to my podcasts, you will find that I do not usually interrupt people or talk over others, such as in my podcast with Rock or conversation with Marissa. Nor do others usually interrupt me. That only happens with her because she likes to interrupt me and doesn't have the patience to let me finish a sentence.

Why are there SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY delusional people in America?! WTF is wrong with America?! LOL

Btw, should I be HONEST with her and tell her that rather than sell me self-esteem bullshit, she would help me a lot more and make me feel A LOT BETTER and A LOT HAPPIER and A LOT MORE SATISFIED if she sold her body to me for SEX and made love to me passionately like lovers do in the movies? LOL. I know that's a crude thing to say, but it's true. Making love to a sexy woman is far more satisfying than useless self-esteem bullshit. LOL. And it would make me far happier for sure. LOL. That's what I need. Not fake self-improvement crap. Is it ok to be that honest with women, even female friends? LOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The word "self-esteem" is a modern term that did not exist in the past. If it was anything important, then why have humans not even mentioned it in the last 5,000 years? Why is it never mentioned in the Bible? Why does no one talk about it in other countries? These are great questions that America can't answer, because America is the king of bullshit and fakeness. No other country is as fake.

See my essay debunking confidence and self-esteem as it's used in America.

viewtopic.php?t=24516

Also, listen to my conversation with a Filipina girl named Marissa. She's intelligent and sweet. Notice how when I tell her about the problems in America, she NEVER uses fake words like "You need self-esteem" or any of that crap. Why is it that only American women say that? LOL

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/m ... sation.mp3
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do we all have low self-esteem, as my female friend says

Post by Winston »

Check out what Rock's tenant Monkro, an Indian American in Taiwan, told me below about the BS self-esteem claim that American women such as Elizabeth like to use to falsely shame men. It's very eloquent, truthful and powerful.
Monkro wrote:"You've seen me with your own eyes fearlessly and confidently approach a few different girls in grocery stores. Do you know how I can do that? Because I have high self-esteem. But does my high self-esteem help me in America? No. My results are still zero.

In Taiwan, in six months this year, I did the same type of approaches. I've dated 29 different women and had sex with five of them.

High self-esteem helps a man succeed with women ABROAD, but it makes zero difference in America. This bullshit about men failing with women in America because of low self-esteem is just another one of American society's tactics to never blame American women. In the mentally ill mind of American society, it always has to be the fault of men."