Working as a Male Stripper?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Working as a Male Stripper?

Post by Tsar »

What do you think about a straight man working as a male stripper? Gay strip clubs would probably pay more than the clubs where women go to see men. Should becoming a male stripper be a good option for the millennial men that have the ability to pull something like that off (translation: genetics have them a good enough body and the looks to become a male stripper)?

It would be easy, it would be cash money paid under-the-table, relatively decent, and being the focus of attention. Main things are: must have the body of a fitness model, must take a pole dancing course, and then buy the male stripper-type clothes.

Good Resources and Information:
http://onmilwaukee.com/ent/articles/malestripper.html
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =136842553
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =152416293
http://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Male-Stripper
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ELLEY.html

It would mean a loss of self-respect but it could potentially be a decent trade-off if the money is very decent. I would think that $30,000-$40,000 annual cash is a conservative and realistic amount of earnings for a dedicated and good male stripper.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Working as a Male Stripper?

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:Yes, this is clearly a much better and realistic idea than studying Russian, working on a passive income from home, and going to teach English for a year to get residence in Eastern Europe so you can find your dream girl.
1. I downloaded a Primsleur Russian program
2. I'm working on writing. Marcos can confirm I am. Writing is the only way I could attempt to earn a passive income
3. I don't want to teach English, at least at this point in my life
4. I'm focusing on myself at this point. Dream girl is on hold.

If it came down to it, working as a male stripper is realistic and could pay well. It's adaption and manipulating the toxic American economic society to get a personal advantage. What does it matter if a straight guy strips before random women or random gay men, if it means he can earn a lot of cash and have a a better chance?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Well if you are in good shape, fit, have a six pack and are well-endowed, I say go for it! It beats sitting on your a** waiting for a job opportunity to come along that might never arrive, or very late. In the meantime you focus on your writing, learn more Russian and who knows what happens?
This is just a possibility for Millennial men to consider. Relating to the well-endowed part, there are some ways that a not well-endowed guy could use to fake being more endowed as long as they don't strip entirely. If female strippers can keep their thongs on, I think that it's the same for male strippers.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Tsar wrote:4. I'm focusing on myself at this point. Dream girl is on hold.
Public, are you reading this? This is what I'm talking about, making priorities, and not living in a dream world. This is the opposite of the following song ...

Tsar wrote:If it came down to it, working as a male stripper is realistic and could pay well. It's adaption and manipulating the toxic American economic society to get a personal advantage. What does it matter if a straight guy strips before random women or random gay men, if it means he can earn a lot of cash and have a a better chance?
This is some pretty good out-of-the-box thinking. It could work.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Ghost wrote:You either have the physique and attitude for it or you don't. I doubt you do, as most men do not. And though you could transform yourself into such a type of guy, I don't believe you ever would. Dream girl on hold or not, I don't see the point in even mentioning these crazy ideas. And you are Mr. Dignity. It would hurt your pride to relieve your incel by using a hooker, but you would even consider performing for a gaggle of superficial feminist bitches? That is far out of character for you, and not a good idea even if it was realistic.
Ghost, this is part of that expression which I call ... compartmentalization. A lot of ppl out there, despise their jobs at corporate America, but do it everyday, because it's expected and it pays the bills. In a way, if done right, Tsar can look at this, as corporate America but on the sleazy track. So when his stint is over, he can say that he was corporate America/USA strip tease b*tch for a while, but then, transitioned into his glorious life as a romantic novelist for the new century.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Well if you are in good shape, fit, have a six pack and are well-endowed, I say go for it! It beats sitting on your a** waiting for a job opportunity to come along that might never arrive, or very late. In the meantime you focus on your writing, learn more Russian and who knows what happens?
This is just a possibility for Millennial men to consider. Relating to the well-endowed part, there are some ways that a not well-endowed guy could use to fake being more endowed as long as they don't strip entirely. If female strippers can keep their thongs on, I think that it's the same for male strippers.
You either have the physique and attitude for it or you don't. I doubt you do, as most men do not. And though you could transform yourself into such a type of guy, I don't believe you ever would. Dream girl on hold or not, I don't see the point in even mentioning these crazy ideas. And you are Mr. Dignity. It would hurt your pride to relieve your incel by using a hooker, but you would even consider performing for a gaggle of superficial feminist bitches? That is far out of character for you, and not a good idea even if it was realistic.
My angle to life and my code is multidimensional and complex.

I could use a hooker to lose my virginity but I'd lose my pride and my honor. I also do not desire sex that I'd be willing to just go to a hooker. I want something meaningful and I want to feel special. I don't want to pay for meaningless sex, lose my virginity to a hooker, and not have a special memory. I want to have the experience that I deserve with my first time being with a teenage jailbait virgin girl. I honestly don't mind being celibate. I want a virgin girl that loves me more than I want to experience sex.

Performing as a stripper wouldn't be the best but it is marginally acceptable.

My physique is very athletic and very above average. I have noticeable abs and obliques. I also have the body type that gains muscle easily. With dedication at a gym I could be in the top 10%-15% percentile of physiques within a few months or several months. I definitely have a good physique and with dedication I could look like a fitness model.

I would say a good example of my physique is the image around the 14%-15%. With dedication at a gym I would be able to get down to the 8%-12% range which is an ideal physique for men and helps attract girls.

The point of mentioning these ideas are to share possible options with others that might be more interested in that form of work if they can't find a job and have the ability to pull it off.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Tsar wrote:I would say a good example of my physique is the image around the 14%-15%. With dedication at a gym I would be able to get down to the 8%-12% range which is an ideal physique for men and helps attract girls.

The point of mentioning these ideas are to share possible options with others that might be more interested in that form of work if they can't find a job and have the ability to pull it off.
Without getting into specifics, even before you head to the gym, have you heard about the Univ of North Carolina's b-ball workout program?

http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/ultim ... ll-workout

This is really a great way to build your core strength so that you don't injure yourself, like a lot of aspiring bodybuilders. The idea here is that if you can master this workout, it's hard BTW, with 40 reps per movement with a medicine ball, you won't have any trouble handling a regular weight lifting body building program.

AB discussion thread

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 9th, 2020, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote: My angle to life and my code is multidimensional and complex.
Oh, is that how we're describing it now?
I never wrote my code into a manifesto.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Ghost wrote:Being a stripper and making yourself prostrate before feminist bitches will leave psychological...indentations. You can't just separate it out from the rest of your life and say it has its own box. It's something a man would have to be very guarded about, and I doubt throwing yourself before women (that you don't even like) will be good for your spirit. It wouldn't be as bad, as, say, becoming a hoe, but it's getting close to that level. There's a reason why people who sell their body can't just keep it separate. It affects everything.
Ghost, growing up in my Jerry Springer household, my father tried to rip the heart out of me, much of the time. In the end, he's failed.

If/when Mel and I get married, he's on a short list.

I'd already spoken to my attorney and if he shows up at my future wedding w/ his BS, he'll be sued till the end of time for both, defamation of character a/o harassment. Thus, he needs to sign that agreement before he gets a wedding invite. I did the same for my sister and my mother. The agreement asks them to acknowledge their psychological ailments and the fact that they can't help themselves, for they are dysfunctional individuals. Of course, it's humiliating to a bunch of stuck up idiots but I believe that it's required, otherwise, they'll create trouble.

No one is going to screw with my future union, without a knuckle sandwich.

So while being a male stripper may be temporarily degrading, as long as Tsar keeps an emotional roadblock, it'll be ok in the end.

AB discussion thread