(video) Even in China foreigners mostly get Uglies

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

(video) Even in China foreigners mostly get Uglies

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16xSuYgXdgU

Someone made a comment in the video below of how he mostly saw ugly women in china with foreigners.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: (video) Even in China foreigners mostly get Uglies

Post by chanta76 »

p***y is p***y man....if the western guy is happy so what does it matter what others think.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Come on, she's not too bad looking and they might have a personality match. You're really that shallow that you dream of having the youngest/hottest possible girl only to realise that you have nothing in common and she might be wanting something substantial from you in exchange for her sexual favours?

Balance is all in life.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:Come on, she's not too bad looking and they might have a personality match. You're really that shallow that you dream of having the youngest/hottest possible girl only to realise that you have nothing in common and she might be wanting something substantial from you in exchange for her sexual favours?

Balance is all in life.
Nothing wrong with wanting the whole package.

Its funny cause people say that about phils but apparently it seems to be a universal thing in asia.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
publicduende wrote:Come on, she's not too bad looking and they might have a personality match. You're really that shallow that you dream of having the youngest/hottest possible girl only to realise that you have nothing in common and she might be wanting something substantial from you in exchange for her sexual favours?

Balance is all in life.

Its funny cause people say that about phils but apparently it seems to be a universal thing in asia.
Nothing wrong with "wanting", but if the "want" is unreal you will have to put up with reality, or split your life between dreaming and complaining about your dreams not coming true.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:

Balance is all in life.

Nothing wrong with "wanting", but if the "want" is unreal you will have to put up with reality, or split your life between dreaming and complaining about your dreams not coming true.
Ive seen success stories where it did happen. Since my income is online ill never run out of opportunities to get exactly what I want IF i learn some confidence to approach women and/or get luck. Im thinking visiting other countries and/or maybe going more off the beaten path to less visited places and not actively searching for a woman and doing other things when traveling abroad might give me the social confidence and luck and less desperation to actually get what I want.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

I dont know about the youtube commenters but shes not my cup of tea at all. Personally I aint flying halfway around the world and all the hassles involved of marriage and risking my assets with a woman that looks like that. It would be like trying to force me to spend 100 dollars on a mcdonalds meal because we ran out of food for the day.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:

Balance is all in life.

unless you get scammed or divorced by said "settled woman" cause you dont want to step outside your league only to get the same result in the end. Might as well try to get what you can cause its a risk either way. Then youll really feel stupid for settling and still getting scammed. Ive seen plenty of guys get divorced or scammed by average looking foreign women. No reason for a guy to put his whole life on the line financially and getting on the plane for a average woman. Its easy for the women they aren't getting on the plane and hassling with visiting or risking their net worth on a whim.