Communities need young men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Communities need young men

Post by Cornfed »

I have been told that when Hispanics move into black neighborhoods the method of ethnic cleansing they use is for the gangs to go to the young men and tell them that whether they walk, use public transport or steal a ride they better be gone by next week, because if they don't they're going to be dead. And that is all they need to do really, because once the young men are gone the problem takes care of itself. Once the young men leave, you don't have a society any more.

It occurs to me that this is what evil Western regimes have done to us. They have driven our young men away so that they are not living in our households any more, thus destroying our society and rendering us defenseless. We need young men. We need them living with us. We need to tell them that we need them, love them and want them. If we don't we are committing suicide as a society.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Communities need young men

Post by fschmidt »

Of course this is correct, but what is "our society"? I don't have a society, do you?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:Of course this is correct, but what is "our society"? I don't have a society, do you?
Well, not really, but I am trying to restore one, aren't you?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:Well, not really, but I am trying to restore one, aren't you?
No. Both Jewish and European cultures are too far gone to be restored. I think the only chance is to start a new one (based on old virtues).
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Here in my town it's tote the line and the police state military state indoctrination is the family with the goal to keep the elite in power. It all starts in our homes and that is where we lost the battle.

It's real simple people need to understand the value of our youth and the value of our future depends on their future.
Time to Hide!