Trump Is the next president. Your votes don't matter.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Trump Is the next president. Your votes don't matter.

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:[The question is, will Trump be just more if the same of the Clinton, Bush/Obama corporate- government collusion or will
The libertarian leaning branches if the conservative movement merge with libertarian/ old liberalism remnants on the left to form a powerful restraining influence on Donald Trump?
Libertarianism/old liberalism is partly a joke and partly part of the problem. The real question is whether the US will continue to be run for the benefit of the Anglo-Zionist banksters and their collaborators or instead for the benefit of Americans. In the longer term the question is whether the poison of liberalism will be excised and things will be put right - blacks removed, females prevented from voting etc.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jim Marrs, a best selling conspiracy author, explains below on the Richie Allen show that Trump's VP, Pence, is part of the NWO so the elite may take Trump out so that Pence can be President, if Trump can't be controlled by the string pullers. This is what happened with JFK when his VP, Lyndon Johnson, took over and enacted the elite's agenda.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFsc0EkvFQY[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP7JpWepC3o[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Completely agree. The last "rogue President" was JFK. Look what happened to him. What I find interesting is that Trump plans to spend most of his time in Trump Tower instead of the White House. Sounds as if he wants to do his best to side step his "handlers." Try as he may, they'll find him no doubt. In the end, either he plays their game or it's lights out.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

pete98146 wrote:Completely agree. The last "rogue President" was JFK. Look what happened to him. What I find interesting is that Trump plans to spend most of his time in Trump Tower instead of the White House. Sounds as if he wants to do his best to side step his "handlers." Try as he may, they'll find him no doubt. In the end, either he plays their game or it's lights out.
what makes you think Trump hasn't taken out an "insurance" policy against the Elites? Such as should anything happen to him, hitmen who have already been paid will go and take out the family members of the top elite?

That is realistically the only way you could resist the Elite's control, is by making sure they know that should anything happen to you, their whole families will be taken out. Take out the family members of the Rothchilds, the Rockefellers, and other elite families.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

pete98146 wrote:Completely agree. The last "rogue President" was JFK. Look what happened to him. What I find interesting is that Trump plans to spend most of his time in Trump Tower instead of the White House. Sounds as if he wants to do his best to side step his "handlers." Try as he may, they'll find him no doubt. In the end, either he plays their game or it's lights out.
What reasons did he give for wanting to live in trump tower? What about the secret service? Would they live there too with him? Or would he hire his own security guards?

I guess it's safer for him in trump tower. The elite could poison his food in the white House or gas him. I doubt if they would just shoot him. Thats too obvious. Or they could just make something happen on air force one. In trump tower he has more control of things.

But the elite could infiltrate the staff at trump tower too. Or they could hire sniper and shoot him from afar. I heard that the elite can use satellites to take someone out too with invisible lasers.

You all had better pray for some divine protection around him. The same kind of higher protection that protected George Washington and Andrew Jackson.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
what makes you think Trump hasn't taken out an "insurance" policy against the Elites? Such as should anything happen to him, hitmen who have already been paid will go and take out the family members of the top elite?

That is realistically the only way you could resist the Elite's control, is by making sure they know that should anything happen to you, their whole families will be taken out. Take out the family members of the Rothchilds, the Rockefellers, and other elite families.
Thats interesting. I hope he has some insurance policy. But how would he do that? The elite are very well protected. Men like George Soros are well guarded and secure. They aren't stupid. Plus I doubt if trump has any connections with Mafia or hitmen. He isn't that type of man.

The way to threaten trump is by threatening his family. His sons seems so enthusiastic and handsome. And his daughters look adorable and charming. They would be Trump's Achilles heel. But wouldn't they start by threatening to ruin his business? They could have done that long ago if they wanted to.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:
What reasons did he give for wanting to live in trump tower? What about the secret service? Would they live there too with him? Or would he hire his own security guards?

I guess it's safer for him in trump tower. The elite could poison his food in the white House or gas him. I doubt if they would just shoot him. Thats too obvious. Or they could just make something happen on air force one. In trump tower he has more control of things.

But the elite could infiltrate the staff at trump tower too. Or they could hire sniper and shoot him from afar. I heard that the elite can use satellites to take someone out too with invisible lasers.

You all had better pray for some divine protection around him. The same kind of higher protection that protected George Washington and Andrew Jackson.
Winston,

I can assure you 100%. Trump is going nowhere. Its all drama-charade for all Dumb-Trump supporters to rally behind his polices which is to built wall and gas the white race and others who are on the way.

Every mainstream media is AGAINST HIM BY DESIGN. All these mainstream conspiracies to kill him are designed to give more power to him as Hitler did.

All to get Police State Martial Law like situations in America.

THE PROBLEM REALLY IS CHOICE.

We still think we have CHOICE. It is the greatest curse. There is no such thing as CHOICE.
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

Winston is so f***ing dumb its unbelievable.

GOD DUDE. You consider yourself a deep thinker but this proves your easily manipulated

Trump has never been a true populist. He is a billionare who only cares about himself. He doesn't give a f**k about other people, never has, never will.

I don't know why that is so hard to understand.

Trump is the biggest disaster to ever hit the world.

On top of that he is a climate change denier. LOL, totally laughable.
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

tamdrin12 wrote:Winston is so f***ing dumb its unbelievable.

GOD DUDE. You consider yourself a deep thinker but this proves your easily manipulated

Trump has never been a true populist. He is a billionare who only cares about himself. He doesn't give a f**k about other people, never has, never will.

I don't know why that is so hard to understand.

Trump is the biggest disaster to ever hit the world.

On top of that he is a climate change denier. LOL, totally laughable.
You make statements with no evidence to back it up. Thats dumb too. Show us evidence that trump doesn't care about people except for himself and his family. Why would he run for president then? He doesn't need it. He was happy living a rich man's life before he ran. What would his motivation be other than to help others?

Either way even if what you say is true, at least he's a real man and masculine symbol. Hillary would have been far worse.

Climate change is bogus. Freethinkers don't believe in it. Only gullible people like you do. Carbon is not a pollutant. It's a natural thing in the air. So the basic logic of global warming is wrong.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this illuminati card game from 1995. It's very freaky and predicted many events such as 9-11. It has cards that seem to indicate that Donald Trump may be assassinated too.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxd76_mYbbo[/youtube]

BlackGuyFromEngland
Freshman Poster

Post by BlackGuyFromEngland »

This man is going to melt down before he ever reaches his own inaugural.

He’s completely unprepared for not just the duties of the office, not just the pressure of the office, but with being criticised on television.

The Orange Dictator spends his life tweeting against people who don’t like him at 3 a.m in the early hours.

Normally I would be laughing my butt off but Trump, in his dark ways, does not allow for me to indulge in such liberties as he is one “unstable isotope”, capable of anything, anytime.

He would not think anything of going after his detractors with his power as President, and that should have everybody thinking.

He is a sociopath, combined with the guilt free ability to habitually lie about facts and figures. He maintains delusions of grandeur, and believes himself to be a legend in his own mind.

Nobody admires him — not even a lot of the people who voted for him.

Trump voters voiced their anger by having a temper tantrum. They elected a man with no military experience, not governing experience, and no interest in public service, who declared bankruptcy six times according to snopes and politifact. Trump cheats his customers, suppliers, and called for the deaths of five innocent men in the case of the Central Park Five.

There is no way this man makes it through a four-year term in the most pressure-laden office in the nation. He’s found himself in a place where he can’t simply fire his critics.

If the human race lasts long enough, biographers are going to have a field day cataloging his f*ckedupedness.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Iran is next guys. Prepare. They are going to BOMB Iran and that would be the end as we know it. Its confirmed, even before trump is sworn in..The rhetoric has started..Iran must not be allowed to own a nuclear bomb...Where is this suddenly coming from? :lol:

Trump = Iran

They will now program us to death as to why Iran having Nuclear Bomb is bad and that its better to STRIKE BEFORE than after :D ...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Its AI...Since the dawn of Internet, the AI has taken over human affairs exactly as shown in Matrix, Terminator movies..by the way...The original Author of Matrix, Terminator is a Black Women Named Sophia Stewart..Whose work was stolen by the Jews...She won the court case recently after a decade...

Its unfreakingbelieable :shock: :shock:

If you really want to understand Matrix Movie listen to her ... Neo is anagram for One....John Conner is nothing but Jesus Christ..JC....JC becomes Neo...Its one book....The Third Eye that she wrote which was stolen by wachoskis and James cameron... :shock: :shock:

Listen to her incredible story..

Sophia Stewart: The Mother Of The Terminator & Matrix Speaks On The State Of The Black Community!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwkcm1br6iA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsfNIvDYI5Q[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuKMuoiPnf8[/youtube]

Its very difficult to predict what Trump is for Americans due to AI taking over...Their IQ is 10000+ ..No Emotions and they do not sleep...

Americans are smart, eventually they will realize it...right now, due to AI programming, it difficult for everyone to understand what is going on...