The Holy Family

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

The Holy Family

Post by Eric »

It's my general feeling that the family is so important - it is the most fundamental unit of life and the most sacred, nuclear thing that exists. Think about it - everything exists because of a family, son, daughter come from the love of a Mom and Dad and therefor it's the most holy and sacred thing there is.
That's why they're going after the family first and foremost. If you have a family, if it's intact.. no matter how much. Love them, grab them and keep it together. Even these Illuminati scum have family whom they love - more than anything...I imagine, think about it.
The family is the most important thing, it goes; everything goes. I want people to understand this, this is the most important way to fight against the Illuminati. It doesn't matter how damaged or destroyed you've become or your family, grab them tight and hug them. Tell them you love them, turn off the television with Hollywood Zionist brainwashing.

Love your family, it is the center of you.

I'm serious. do it.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Holy Family

Post by Moretorque »

The Jew and his counterfeiting operation is the most important thing, just think about it.....
Time to Hide!
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: The Holy Family

Post by drealm »

I agree the family is most important. Here's an academic book supporting this view:

However I disagree that you should hold onto your family at any cost. If your family are a bunch of degenerate psychopaths, then they are beyond help. Leave, don't look back. Your children won't have relatives, but that's better than bad ones.