Is the trans bathroom question an American only issue?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drealm
Junior Poster

Is the trans bathroom question an American only issue?

Post by drealm »

In Europe a lot of restrooms don't have urinals. They just have toilettes in fully closed off rooms and a sink area in front that both genders share. I assume this is done because for small restaurants it's more cost effective than having two rooms.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is the trans bathroom question an American only issue?

Post by Cornfed »

No, but they are just trying to win by default in other areas. For example, in some places all the bathrooms in new public buildings now have to be designed to be gender neutral. That is, separate stalls with a common shared space. No-one actually wants this, but it is just what our overlords require.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

No it's becoming a big thing everywhere. I currently work in a UK education institution and gender/transgender issues are one of the top 3 issues affecting schools right now.

I did like my transgender friends when I lived in Thailand, but man were they f*cked up in the head!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

It's actually a really easy issue to solve, the bathroom issue specifically, without causing a giant problem for really anyone involved or changing the entirety of society. Just of course our overlords or TPTB or whatever want there to be a crisis/controversy/etc over it, and want to divide and conquer, so they make one.

But, to any sensible government, this is an easy issue to solve. Easy easy. Make a law saying anyone that wants to change their gender on their ID card can do so at the local DMV/post office/police department/whatever. Then they go to the bathroom that is labeled on their gender card. This largely eliminates any issues of people claiming gender whatever that want to peeping tom, as they'd need to be serious enough for their gender identity change for it to affect all other parts of their life as well and legally do it. No 3 bathrooms, no massive societal changes, just this and the end. But of course that's too easy.
xhatox
Freshman Poster

Post by xhatox »

A lot of countries are not even accepting of gay people, let alone transgendered, so I'd say it's more of a Western issue. This trans bathroom debate is just ridiculous

Edit: Just want to clarify I don't have anything against transgendered people personally, but the bathroom debate issue. There are more pressing matters that affect everyone, and not just a tiny minority.
Last edited by xhatox on August 14th, 2017, 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It is just a means to disrupt harmony and to introduce confusion, and to further destroy the fabric of society.

God will eventually destroy the entirety of this earth, and then He will create a new one. There will be no homosexuals or trans-whatevers in God's Holy Kingdom in the next world.

So I really don't care about the homosexuals. They are going to be chaff and stubble, while the saints will sing and rejoice in the peace and prosperity of God's new creation. And all the saints ever born will be there.

Trannies? Who cares. They're doomed.