New video critique of Winston & Rooshv - Do American women suck?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Re: New video critique of Winston, Rooshv - Do American women suck?

Post by fdiv »

Cornfed wrote:
July 18th, 2019, 3:52 pm
Zambales wrote:
July 18th, 2019, 12:02 pm
This guy is not so kind. Thinks Winston's a serial killer :shock:
Ha ha, who is that guy? Actually the pretending you are some kind of ladies man when all you do is rent prostitutes thing is kind of common on this forum. Not that renting prostitutes is necessarily a bad thing, but it doesn't really take much skill or effort.
Why do you even bother with the word "prostitute"? Given your beliefs, isn't that a redundant and meaningless word?
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New video critique of Winston, Rooshv - Do American women suck?

Post by Winston »

flowerthief00 wrote:
July 18th, 2019, 5:46 pm
Boy does that guy ramble. I could only stand to listen to half of it. I wouldn't worry about what guys like that say.

However...
Winston wrote:
June 15th, 2019, 2:22 pm
He also claims american women are generally approachable and friendly to strangers too. At least to him. But they are hard to date. Wtf?!
I think he is not wrong on this point. Americans are friendly people overall. In America strangers will talk to each other in elevators, men and women. Happens to me almost every day.

Do you think they are friendlier in Asia? I don't! Go and see how many strangers talk to you in elevators in Japan. (Or any Asian country developed enough that riding the elevator is an everyday thing)

But yeah, just because you had one conversation with her does not usually mean that a woman wants to date you. You have to be well above average for that. What do we expect after creating a society in which women don't need men?
That's a big overgeneralizing when you talk about Americans. Let me explain.

1. First, the Americans that usually talk to strangers are older people and older couples, not young women. And the chit chat only lasts a few seconds or minutes. Usually they are making some comment about something. For example, they might comment that the elevator you are in is slow or lagging or something, just to get agreement from others. Those are normal things people do.

2. I've never had strangers talk to me in an elevator in America. What city and state are you from? That doesn't happen on the West Coast like in CA or Washington state.

3. Not everywhere in America is the same. West Coast Americans don't talk to strangers. But you go to New Mexico or Utah and they are more likely to. Even in the same state there are differences. For example, in Las Vegas none of the locals ever talks to me, except a few lonely men sometimes. But usually never. But in Carson City, the capitol of Nevada, people are warmer and more friendly and relaxed and will talk to a stranger. So it depends. Location matters even in the same state. However, even if you're in a friendly state in the US, the people that talk to you still generally tend to be older people or men, not young women or girls.

4. Asia is also a big place. No people don't talk to strangers in Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore or Korea. But they do sometimes in mainland China and definitely in the Philippines or Indonesia. And by people I don't mean older folks like in America, but young women too. I got tons of pictures to prove that.

So don't overgeneralize. America and Asia are big places and not everywhere is the same.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne