Another unapproachable girl

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Another unapproachable girl

Post by Tsar »

Saw another hot girl. This time age 17-20 at the park lying on a blanket with her boyfriend.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Another unapproachable girl

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar, are you going to make a new thread when you see a pretty girl make a fart?
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

If you struggle to make friends, haven’t been in a relationship before and don’t regularly talk to women on a deeper level, I’d be approaching women your own age on a daily basis to start with. You’ll find you might have to approach 25, 50 or even 100 women before you find your feet and land a date. With limited social skills and lack of an out going personality when it comes to women, you’ll probably make a lot of mistakes and come across as a creepy guy to most women at the start, judging from some of my introverted single friends experiences when it come to their first attempts to meet women by cold approaching.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
August 6th, 2021, 11:27 am
Saw another hot girl. This time age 17-20 at the park lying on a blanket with her boyfriend.
I'm wondering if there are so few pretty girls in the part of Mexico where you are that you have to comment when you see one with her boyfriend.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
August 7th, 2021, 5:50 am
Tsar wrote:
August 6th, 2021, 11:27 am
I'm wondering if there are so few pretty girls in the part of Mexico where you are that you have to comment when you see one with her boyfriend.
No but I only comment on girls under age 23 or so and most girls are not going out because of Covid-19. I think Covid-19 is having a lot of bad effects on girls going out to parks.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑