American men are beginning to boycott American women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American men are beginning to boycott American women

Post by Moretorque »

Your smart, I hope you didn't get the VAX.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It will be interesting to see what happens when the new wave of trannies who were hormonally treated early and so will be vastly more attractive than the average actual female are rolled out. They will most likely displace females and this will in and of itself be a good thing.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

AngryAmericanMan wrote:
November 28th, 2010, 11:31 am
Here are a few statements I found by American men who refuse to marry or date American women:

"I want to inform modern American feminists of this new reality: most American men do not want you. They do not want to date you and they certainly do not want to marry you. Do you know why? Because any relationships with you pose too much legal and financial risks to American men. The enormous risks of divorce and financial
insolvency that men face when they marry you is no longer justified by paltry (often minimum) rewards that you bring to a marriage. Thus, you are being scorned and ignored by a growing number of affluent American men who prefer more feminine and traditional foreign women who offer youth, beauty and loyalty, the qualities you lack. These men realize that by marrying foreign women, they incur lower risk of divorce and greater probability of successful marriage and happiness. Therefore,... many of you will never marry or have children... you will end up like one of your own, Maria Cantwell - old, un-married, completely childless, living with mommy... You need to understand that by depriving and denying your biological instinct to create, love and nurture a family, modern feminism has created a royal road to oblivion that ends with your emptiness, bitterness and despair. Whatever traits or value you carried in your genes will stop with you. No children, no legacy... When you die, you truely die.

A growing number of men now make no apologies for rejecting any modern feminist women. The enormous risks incurred in marrying an American feminist are simply not justified by minimal or no rewards that these relationships bring. An American gentleman now has to walk through a minefield of risks including false abuse claims, financial bankrupcy (from divorce), and denial of child visitation rights. Thus, any intelligent and self-respecting man would reject this modern feminist paradigm of marriage."

I AGREE WITH YOU I AM TIRED OF AMERICAN WOMEN
THEY ARE RUDE SELFISH AND SPOILED AND I AM
GOING FORIEGN THESE WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS CORPORATE TRASH THAT I WANT TO PUT OUT ON THE CURB ON TRASH DAY...

I have traveled to many countries and have seen the relationships between the men and women. I would have to agree that the foreign woman is much more appealing. I am in the middle of a very ugly divorce that has involved total character assassination. I am fortunate that my friends are deemed as untrustworthy as I. I had been duped by a very masterful woman that is american. It is a lesson that is learned the hard way. Truth shall prevail. As was stated, I have been through the false abuse supreme court date for a temporary restraining order. This is a tactic that is used to stay the sale of any marital property. Wouldn't you know it. I am an individual that had married a corporate director of sales and marketing for a major resort in san diego. The L---s resort. This person was very masterful. Fortunately she is the major bread winner. The modern feminist woman is a brainwashed woman that will realize the inadequacies of such a trait. Equality totally will never happen. The older a man gets he is deemed distinguished. The older a woman gets she will realize that she will be extinguished. It must be frightening to compete with young women. Poor brainwashed women. I was a london trained hair stylist for 11 years. I have insight that hasn't been recorded. Good luck to the men. Good luck to the women of the feminist ideaology.
Great post!!! I wish to welcome to the Happier Abroad community!!!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
May 17th, 2021, 12:33 am
It will be interesting to see what happens when the new wave of trannies who were hormonally treated early and so will be vastly more attractive than the average actual female are rolled out. They will most likely displace females and this will in and of itself be a good thing.
Reduces the number of men you're competing with and increases the available pool of women. Not all men will be okay dating a trans woman, but for those that aren't it is still helpful because it is one less man competing with you for a biological woman. Winning all around.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

AngryAmericanMan wrote:
November 28th, 2010, 11:31 am
Here are a few statements I found by American men who refuse to marry or date American women:

"I want to inform modern American feminists of this new reality: most American men do not want you. They do not want to date you and they certainly do not want to marry you. Do you know why?
Let me add my own answer here.

I want to inform modern American feminists of this new reality; many American men do not want you. They do not want to date you and they certainly do not want to marry you. Do you know why?

Because you always dump us, because you always divorce us and run off with some violent gangster thug. And Jesus even said clearly that anyone who gets divorced and marries someone else commits adultery. We American guys don't want to date you because you always get us arrested and thrown in prison and put on restraining orders. We hate when you also tell us that it's the man's job to make the first move, because American prisons are commercialized. We are tired of breaking down your default ice barriers. We don't trust you.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

American men are also becoming women. If you can't beat them join them
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

Cornfed wrote:
The thing is trans think almost the same as regular women because they have the same hormone levels..
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

HouseMD wrote:
May 18th, 2021, 2:53 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Reduces the number of men you're competing with and increases the available pool of women. Not all men will be okay dating a trans woman, but for those that aren't it is still helpful because it is one less man competing with you for a biological woman. Winning all around.
Maybe his concern is that they might be indistinguishible from females-- no man hands, no Adam's apples, no deep voice. That's a pretty sick idea.

When I was a kid, there were these two brothers who used to fight with me and my brother. The older, bigger kid wanted to fight me. My brother fought this little kid who was like 'Scrappy Doo'-- little, and not strong, but he wanted to fight.

Years later, my cousin who lives around there was hanging out with some guys. One of them mentioned how a certain 'girl' around there used to be a boy. Another guy got really upset. Apparently, he'd dated him, thinking he was a girl.