Big Hips Means Woman Smarter... Agree?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Big Hips Means Woman Smarter... Agree?

Post by Rock »

Break the chains wrote:Fat arse just means fat arse.

How many wide-hipped Vietnamese women do you see? Viet girls are usually pretty smart. 100x smarter than most Murrikan skanks anyway.
Ha ha, same goes for majority of NE Asian women. But anyway wide hips and big ass is...sexy!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They did recently do a study suggesting women with big fatty butts had smarter children because of brain development as a child from being formed in a fat A$$ butt.
Time to Hide!
newjazz
Freshman Poster

Post by newjazz »

Ha!.....wide ass women? Love em, but as long as they are tight no sloppy out of shape bitches! Lol! As far as smarter children i dont see the connection!....
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

newjazz wrote:Ha!.....wide a** women? Love em, but as long as they are tight no sloppy out of shape bitches! Lol! As far as smarter children i dont see the connection!....
I dont think Ive ever seen an in shape wide ass woman in America....They always have cellulite rolls and stuff.....Since Ive seen so much "phat ass" in my life, Ive totally rejected it outright....

Ava777
Freshman Poster

Post by Ava777 »

I think, it depends on a body type. But in general, I agree. Personally I have to work hard in order to make my hips look bigger. I was lucky to find a good source that provided me with a useful information on how to get bigger hips. So, I follow the tutorials given there and I'm satisfied with the result. Of course, I also need a proper nutrition. The most great thing is that my husband really likes my new body forms :D
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Hmm... that's a new one on me, but I love women with voluptuous curves. Not sure why (and don't really give a damn, since there's no need to be overly cerebral about bedroom action), but always guessed it was a primal biological impulse that tells a man the woman will bear healthy children with minimal problems.
Anecdotally women with XL hips and big butts seemed just as intelligent the skinny ones (though I would say the ones with more developed curves had higher sexual appetite for sure, which isn't really surprising since the extra curves probably means more estrogen and other female sexual hormones).
But obviously it'd be total BS if they were actually trying to generalize this across all the different genetic groups and claim any women with bigger hips/butts are smarter, since high biological intelligence gets passed on through the East Asian racial groups genetically even though they obviously have the least developed curves.
However, the upshot from these articles seems to be that even though intelligence is largely genetically inherited, a woman with wide hips and a nice big ass from within a genetic group that's already intelligent might get even healthier brain development...
Anyway, if I'm ever challenged by an NWO Ed-209 robot or replicant interrogation team to come up with a rational-sounding excuse for why I love nailing women with big asses, looks like I now have some material to work with thanks to finding this thread and doing some research, LOL.

Here's the sources from my rigorous scholarly research on Duckduckgo: I tried posting links but got a big red message saying "You can't post image or url links that are external to this domain", but this one was from "Science Times" (sounds very authoritative!):
According to a 2010 study from the University of Oxford, big butts result in healthy children because of the high amount of Omega 3 fatty acids (the good fatty acids) stored. These are the same fatty acids that are responsible for the normal development of the baby's brain.

But according to the Chicago Tribune, scientists have proved this a long time ago, in 2007 to be precise. They noted that women with fat-bottoms are smarter than women with flat-bottoms. Again, the reason is because of the heightened storage of Omega 3 fatty acids, which improves the functionality/development of their brain.

Evidence shows that the fat content in a mother's breast milk comes from her lower half of the body, which includes her thighs, buttocks, etc. This means that the high amount of Omega 3's becomes a part of the baby's balanced breakfast.

The high amount of Omega 3 storage could be the reason why fat-bottomed women seem attractive to men because it becomes an evolutionary way of ensuring successful children.
From iHeart, "Study: Women With Big Butts Are Smarter And Produce Smarter Children", 2019:
The University of Oxford examined the health and intelligence of larger bottomed women as well as those with smaller backsides and they've come to some interesting conclusions. For one thing, the scientists found that the ladies with the bigger butts are actually healthier than those without. They have lower cholesterol, lower levels of glucose and are more resistant to chronic illnesses. That's not all - the women with the grander glutes are also smarter.

But wait, there's more! The researchers even found a correlation between intelligence and the kids of women with larger booties. It turns out the children of bigger-bottomed women are smarter than those who come from moms with smaller behinds.

As to why this is the case, scientists think it could have something to do with good types of fatty acids like Omega-3, which women with bigger rears have more of. Apparently, babies need fatty acids for their brains to develop and since breast milk actually comes from the lower part of the body, babies of moms with larger derrieres get more Omega-3.

While the findings are of interest, the researchers made sure to note that intelligence also has a lot to do with genetics, and they discourage any mom-to-be from thinking they should put on weight just to have a smarter kid.
And from Kenya's "Sunday Standard" :
Professor Will Lassek, a public health epidemiologist at Pittsburgh University in the United States, said: "The fat in these areas are also enriched in DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) which is a particularly important component in the human brain. It looks as if women have evolved to accumulate these fats and hold on to them - until a baby arrives."
Prof Lassek, whose latest research into the link between DHA intake and intelligence was published in his book Why Women Need Fat, added: "It has always been a complete mystery why women have so much fat. Mammals' and primates' bodies typically have about five to 10 percent of fat but in human women that rises to 30 percent on average. This is similar to the levels seen in bears going into hybernation or whales living in cold Arctic seas. Women have traded muscle for fat so they are about a third as strong."
Prof Lassek said: "During nursing, the 'fat bank' is mobilised so the DHA stored there becomes available for the growing brain.
"About 80 percent of the DHA needed by a baby's brain comes from a mother's stored fat. Less than one percent of body fat is DHA so a lot of fat has to be shifted. That's why lactating women may lose a pound of fat a month."
But this idea isn't new: Research dating back to 2007 showed that gluteofemoral fat is key in producing smart offspring.
In fact, Lassek even hypothesized men could be attracted to women with large bottoms as an evolutionary way of ensuring successful children.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/