I thought living abroad would make me happy...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: I thought living abroad would make me happy...

Post by kangarunner »

flowerthief00 wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 11:15 pm
I agree about p4p being lame but a man can't live without video games, whichever continent he's on! If I had to choose between spending the rest of my life never touching a girl again or never touching a video game again, I'd choose the former in a heartbeat. It's a habit that needs to be curbed tho, it's true.
Is this a joke or are you being sarcastic? You are honestly saying you would rather live with video games than never touching a girl again for the rest of your life?
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

kangarunner wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 3:19 am
Is this a joke or are you being sarcastic? You are honestly saying you would rather live with video games than never touching a girl again for the rest of your life?
Is this a joke or are you being sarcastic to doubt it? Wouldn't you? Hell, any FromSoft new release is like a 1-week-long continuous orgasm on my first playthrough. No girl can compete with that.

Besides, gaming tech keeps getting better while modern-day dating keep getting worse.

Besides, there are alternatives to real girls these days, such as life-size dolls.

Besides, what real girls and video games have in common is that neither can love a man :wink:
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

flowerthief00 wrote:
November 21st, 2020, 10:39 pm
Besides, there are alternatives to real girls these days, such as life-size dolls.
Cringe.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

flowerthief00 wrote:
November 21st, 2020, 10:39 pm
kangarunner wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 3:19 am
Is this a joke or are you being sarcastic to doubt it? Wouldn't you? Hell, any FromSoft new release is like a 1-week-long continuous orgasm on my first playthrough. No girl can compete with that.

Besides, gaming tech keeps getting better while modern-day dating keep getting worse.

Besides, what real girls and video games have in common is that neither can love a man :wink:
You've just never been with a hot woman, if you believe that a computer game is as better.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

WorldTraveler wrote:
February 8th, 2022, 11:12 pm
You've just never been with a hot woman, if you believe that a computer game is as better.
Wrong.
You've just never played a hot computer game if you believe that a woman is better.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

flowerthief00 wrote:
February 10th, 2022, 11:48 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
February 8th, 2022, 11:12 pm
Wrong.
You've just never played a hot computer game if you believe that a woman is better.
Yeah, video games are way friggin better than wahmen.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

NPCslammer wrote:
February 10th, 2022, 9:37 pm
Yeah, video games are way friggin better than wahmen.
If you hang in there, in a few years there will be Metaverse games which will allow you to play with a hot woman of your fancy.

And then you can always convince a hot woman to be your gf and play games with you... :)