This is the most interesting explanation I've heard for why so many girls like bad boys

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

This is the most interesting explanation I've heard for why so many girls like bad boys

Post by Outcast9428 »

I was looking at some threads on 4chan and came across one person who said "Good men hold women to a high standard. Women despise this and turn to bad boys instead because they won't have to improve themselves. In addition to women being attracted to assholes, it is also a marked measure of laziness from a girl that she won't accept a good relationship." When I heard that, a lot of things clicked in my head. I don't believe this justifies women's behavior at all, but it doesn't seem as irrational to me as I originally thought. Definitely selfish, but not irrational. Rather quite cunning.

We definitely hold women to high standards. @Tsar only wants a virgin girl. As for me, and probably Tsar as well, I can't stand girls who are abrasive or aggressive at all. I don't like it when a girl has any kind of attitude. I don't like the skanky type behavior. I hate tattoos with a burning passion. I remember in high school that I didn't have as high standards for girls moral behavior, and right as I was about midway through college, my standards for moral behavior rose a lot. And I was stunned at how much of a negative reaction I received for expecting moral behavior out of girls. I believed, and still believe, that it is a virtue to want a girl who is sweet, cute, nurturing, loving, and loyal.

But boy do women and simps hate you if you say those things. I honestly think that women hate men more for moral standards then for beauty standards.

And it all makes sense when you put the feminist movement into perspective. What feminism is, at its core, is an ideology dedicated to eliminating standards for women. Notice how the first standard that feminists wanted to eliminate was not beauty standards, but moral standards. Women wanted "the freedom" to stop being moral. They didn't want to be sweet, loving, loyal, dainty, innocent, and pure anymore. They wanted to be promiscuous, aggressive, abrasive, disloyal, and selfish.

Why do women, and ironically, feminist women especially, seem to like bad boys so much? Because bad boys don't care about the woman's personality at all, and to some extent they don't even care how attractive she is. The bad boy doesn't care if she's promiscuous, or aggressive, or selfish. The bad boy doesn't care if she's irresponsible, self-destructive, or reckless. Bad boys don't even seem to care if the woman acts or looks kind of masculine, has tattoos all over her body, is kind of fat, or a little too old. All the bad boy cares about is that she provide him her p***y.

Women going for bad boys is basically the equivalent of men becoming chubby chasers. Literally dating a person for the sole purpose of having a hole to f**k or be f***ed. Not caring about that person's personality, behavior, or even their looks. Using another person purely as a sex toy. And the deal for that is basically "I don't care how you live your life as long as you don't care how I live my life. We're here to f**k and nothing else."

"Women's liberation" was literally women's liberation from moral standards. And now that they feel men are not allowed to judge them morally anymore, now they are moving on to eliminating beauty standards as well. Feminism's ultimate goal, their end stage society, is one where women can choose any man they want to marry and men will not be allowed to expect any kind of moral behavior, beauty, age when getting married, or perhaps even sex in general from their wife. Women despise you for having moral standards for them, because they feel like this is a battle they should have already won and it infuriates them to see that some men are still holding onto the old fashioned way of life where women were expected not to act like cold, heartless bitches.

The sexual revolution freed women from this expectation of morality, and along with it, freed a lot of men from that expectation of morality as well which is why liberal men are so supportive of feminism. Without the sexual revolution, people would be forced to take their partner's personality and behavior into account because restricting all sexual conduct into marriage forces you to take the other person's personality into account before having sex with them. In liberal societies, the other person's personality doesn't matter because you don't intend to stick around forever anyway.

In a society where strict monogamy is enforced, however, morality becomes the biggest trait that men and women look for in one another because they need to find someone who will be a good husband/wife as well as a good father/mother to their children. You are forced to take more into consideration then just that person's looks or sexual ability. A marriage to an immoral person is way more likely to go sideways then a marriage to a morally good person, so instead of competing to be the best in bed like people do in liberal societies, in traditional societies, people compete to be the most moral person because the most moral person will be the best marriage partner and if you are seen as a good marriage partner, then you will have the chance to marry a more physically or financially attractive spouse.

This is ultimately the reason why women's liberation destroys civilization, because once women are freed from men's moral standards, it becomes a race to the bottom instead of a race to the top. Being a moral man damages your ability to find a good partner rather then helping you find one. The same kind of applies to women as well because more and more men want a woman who will put out quickly rather then a woman they trust to be loyal to them in marriage.

Can this process be reversed? I really f***ing hope so, or else, we are in for one hellish future.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Gali
Junior Poster

Re: This is the most interesting explanation I've heard for why so many girls like bad boys

Post by Gali »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 21st, 2022, 11:31 pm
I was looking at some threads on 4chan and came across one person who said "Good men hold women to a high standard. Women despise this and turn to bad boys instead because they won't have to improve themselves. In addition to women being attracted to assholes, it is also a marked measure of laziness from a girl that she won't accept a good relationship." When I heard that, a lot of things clicked in my head. I don't believe this justifies women's behavior at all, but it doesn't seem as irrational to me as I originally thought. Definitely selfish, but not irrational. Rather quite cunning.

We definitely hold women to high standards. @Tsar only wants a virgin girl. As for me, and probably Tsar as well, I can't stand girls who are abrasive or aggressive at all. I don't like it when a girl has any kind of attitude. I don't like the skanky type behavior. I hate tattoos with a burning passion. I remember in high school that I didn't have as high standards for girls moral behavior, and right as I was about midway through college, my standards for moral behavior rose a lot. And I was stunned at how much of a negative reaction I received for expecting moral behavior out of girls. I believed, and still believe, that it is a virtue to want a girl who is sweet, cute, nurturing, loving, and loyal.

But boy do women and simps hate you if you say those things. I honestly think that women hate men more for moral standards then for beauty standards.

And it all makes sense when you put the feminist movement into perspective. What feminism is, at its core, is an ideology dedicated to eliminating standards for women. Notice how the first standard that feminists wanted to eliminate was not beauty standards, but moral standards. Women wanted "the freedom" to stop being moral. They didn't want to be sweet, loving, loyal, dainty, innocent, and pure anymore. They wanted to be promiscuous, aggressive, abrasive, disloyal, and selfish.

Why do women, and ironically, feminist women especially, seem to like bad boys so much? Because bad boys don't care about the woman's personality at all, and to some extent they don't even care how attractive she is. The bad boy doesn't care if she's promiscuous, or aggressive, or selfish. The bad boy doesn't care if she's irresponsible, self-destructive, or reckless. Bad boys don't even seem to care if the woman acts or looks kind of masculine, has tattoos all over her body, is kind of fat, or a little too old. All the bad boy cares about is that she provide him her p***y.

Women going for bad boys is basically the equivalent of men becoming chubby chasers. Literally dating a person for the sole purpose of having a hole to f**k or be f***ed. Not caring about that person's personality, behavior, or even their looks. Using another person purely as a sex toy. And the deal for that is basically "I don't care how you live your life as long as you don't care how I live my life. We're here to f**k and nothing else."

"Women's liberation" was literally women's liberation from moral standards. And now that they feel men are not allowed to judge them morally anymore, now they are moving on to eliminating beauty standards as well. Feminism's ultimate goal, their end stage society, is one where women can choose any man they want to marry and men will not be allowed to expect any kind of moral behavior, beauty, age when getting married, or perhaps even sex in general from their wife. Women despise you for having moral standards for them, because they feel like this is a battle they should have already won and it infuriates them to see that some men are still holding onto the old fashioned way of life where women were expected not to act like cold, heartless bitches.

The sexual revolution freed women from this expectation of morality, and along with it, freed a lot of men from that expectation of morality as well which is why liberal men are so supportive of feminism. Without the sexual revolution, people would be forced to take their partner's personality and behavior into account because restricting all sexual conduct into marriage forces you to take the other person's personality into account before having sex with them. In liberal societies, the other person's personality doesn't matter because you don't intend to stick around forever anyway.

In a society where strict monogamy is enforced, however, morality becomes the biggest trait that men and women look for in one another because they need to find someone who will be a good husband/wife as well as a good father/mother to their children. You are forced to take more into consideration then just that person's looks or sexual ability. A marriage to an immoral person is way more likely to go sideways then a marriage to a morally good person, so instead of competing to be the best in bed like people do in liberal societies, in traditional societies, people compete to be the most moral person because the most moral person will be the best marriage partner and if you are seen as a good marriage partner, then you will have the chance to marry a more physically or financially attractive spouse.

This is ultimately the reason why women's liberation destroys civilization, because once women are freed from men's moral standards, it becomes a race to the bottom instead of a race to the top. Being a moral man damages your ability to find a good partner rather then helping you find one. The same kind of applies to women as well because more and more men want a woman who will put out quickly rather then a woman they trust to be loyal to them in marriage.

Can this process be reversed? I really f***ing hope so, or else, we are in for one hellish future.
Mental masturbation....
Evolutional psychology explains stuff....
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: This is the most interesting explanation I've heard for why so many girls like bad boys

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
If a woman already finds a man attractive enough physically, confidence may also attract her. Some women like men who do not care too much about pleasing them. She might find a sycophant man who chases her around with flowers and candy, trying to get her attention to be uninteresting, but if a man doesn't care that much about offending her (teases her in a playful way), if he doesn't seem to care if she likes him or not, she might like that.

So I think some of this is irrational rather than cunning.

And a woman who likes a 'bad boy' because he doesn't care that much and has these various traits, if she doesn't care about _his_ character has some deficiencies. I think not having a father in the home makes women more vulnerable to bad boys. They don't have good role models. They didn't have a father telling them what not to do and not caring that much if they threw a tantrum. So they can get a little of this from a 'bad boy.' But a woman can get some of this also from a strong man with moral character, also.

Also, even if you marry a woman with good morals, if you call her out if she says something out of line or won't let her do something she wants (e.g. spend money on something, go somewhere, etc.) she may not like it in the moment. She seems sad. But ultimately, she might respect you and find you more interesting after she gets over being upset. If you let her be disrespectful to you or just do whatever she wants even when it isn't wise, then she may find her respect for you goes down over time.

Generally, I want to keep my wife happy and if she wants something, I'm supportive of that. Occasionally, she wants to do something I disagree with. She wanted to spend a lot of money to make the back yard full of one kind of grass instead of the regular kind of yard we got back there. To me, that's a waste of money. A little money for fruit trees, a garden and maybe some flowers in the front was okay. Even in interactions on these dull topics, a man has to have some sort of idea or direction. In a relationship, she needs to know she needs to clear certain things with him. She needs to have some boundaries or structure. I think they actually feel safer and more comfortable in a relationship like that than one where a man just lets them do everything. If everything she wants to do is reasonable, it may not be an issue that arises that much.

While I agree that doing away with moral standards was a big problem, there were other factors. One of the things that got the feminist movement going was the argument that women had to stay home all the time. We'd just gotten to a point in history where most men weren't standing behind a plough, putting up fences, harvesting grain--- out sweating in the hot sun or freezing in the cold all the time. The country had industrialized, then appliances started to make women's jobs easier. So they were board at home without a lot of work to do.

Then there were a lot of young people in this new scenario of the children being grouped together by age in school, where each young persons foolishness could reinforce the another. And there was
a huge portion of the population that was young. There was a Hippie subculture that embraced 'free love' about the time the birth control pill came out, along with a declining national sexual morality. Along with this came rejecting of values related to being a woman and promotion of these new Feminist 'values.'
If all the bad boys wanted was a hole, they could date up all the less attractive corpulent tattooed women and leave all the pretty thin ones for the decent men. But bad boys have eyes, too, and some of them like the pretty thing girls. I think it's fairly common for a pleasure-seeking fornicator to want to fornicate with a woman he finds attractive, not one where he has to wear a blind fold.

Women despise you for having moral standards for them, because they feel like this is a battle they should have already won and it infuriates them to see that some men are still holding onto the old fashioned way of life where women were expected not to act like cold, heartless bitches.
Do you go around talking about your moral standards for a woman you date to women you aren't interested in? If a woman reacts strongly to the idea of moral standards for women, then she's probably not good marriage material anyway. It's bad society is like that. But as far as a man's personal goals for marriage, the cold, heartless-acting, tattooed angry she-women are the type to avoid.

A decent moral woman should respect that a man is looking for a decent moral woman. It's like if a bald short man hears a woman genuinely say she likes bald short men and he knows she's serious, he'd be happy. The moral, decent woman will probably like to know there are men out there that appreciate that.
in my wife's culture, a young woman might be encouraged to help with the cooking if she is around a potential young man to date, or clean up, etc. Especially around potential or future in-laws. It's not just morality as some abstract concept, but also hard work, etc.

A lot of what you wrote applies not only to the culture, but also to the individual man who is marriage-focused, and not fornication focused, and not just 'looking for a girlfriend.' If you are a grown man, and you aren't wanting to fornicate, and you don't want to live celibate for life, then you should be looking for a wife, not looking for a girlfriend. Sex or no sex, many years of recreational dating is a distraction that wastes his time and hers.
This is ultimately the reason why women's liberation destroys civilization, because once women are freed from men's moral standards, it becomes a race to the bottom instead of a race to the top.
I remember people commenting on the movie Thelma and Louis as a kind of feminist thing. I thought why would they get excited about a couple of women becoming criminals, instead of a movie about men doing it. That's really 'women's liberation' there.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:

Evil, wicked, and immoral people hate the people who are better than they are. It's easy to brainwash the conscious mind but it's extremely difficult to brainwash the subconscious mind. There's also a fact that the immoral people are never genuinely happy unless they're immoral fools, because a fool is happy because of ignorance but not because they're genuinely happy from reality. Miserable people want to make other people miserable.

I would never date a girl if she was experienced or had active dating profiles, or even the apps, on her phone.

I thought about compromising and it made me unhappier. Especially since trying to pursue immoral sluts is humiliating for men when all they do is attention whore and don't actually want anything. There can be no relationship between a moral guy and an immoral girl.

The only way a slut could become a partner is if she was sold to a guy and she had no rights because then she would be property.

No one wants other people to be successful and get a beautiful, ideal girl.

Since I joined the forum, many have told me it's wrong that I want a:
Teen virgin girlfriend, that's beautiful and sweet and has good background, doesn't smoke or have any tattoos, and never engaged in sexual relations.

It's because they don't want good guys like me to get an ideal girl.

Also, society has largely been Judaized and Jews are an ethnic group that constantly loves immorality, evil, sin, degeneracy, and to destroy others. There are almost no good Jews.

Opening the door to a home or nation, and letting in Jews, is essentially inviting in a rat infestation to a food storehouse...or inviting in rot to decay the foundations of a house. People have allowed Jews to completely decay society globally and I will group some Zionist Christians as Jews, such as Evangelicals because they're essentially Honorary Jews who are more loyal to Israel and the Jewish Zionist Movement than they are to their people, nation, and Christianity.

University in America and Anglo nations should be more accurately described as "Party and Hands-on Sex Education for Degenerates" because it's not about education. A smarter thing for society would be to allow people to figure out what they want to do when they're older and use 18-25 to find a spouse and start a family. People many times regret their choice program. It's a fact that university is also a way to keep young people out of the workforce, labor statistics, and to enslave them with debt.

It's not really possible to reverse such things in such degenerate societies like the United States and the West. It would take an apocalypse or another large-scale catastrophe to fix humanity.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@MrMan I am very blunt about my moral standards with women. As you mentioned, I don't mind if it puts off a lot of women because its a good filtration method.

@Tsar

America has become a wicked country designed to be a paradise for wicked people.
Joe_
Freshman Poster

Post by Joe_ »

Last edited by Joe_ on April 6th, 2022, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Joe_ wrote:
March 25th, 2022, 8:00 pm
I once had an account at a free online dating site. I stated that I was looking for a virgin to be my wife. I actually got hate mail from the American women on the site. "How dare you say that!?" "I'm concerned about something you said in your profile." "I don't think a Christian should say something like that." et cetera et cetera.

Asian women wrote to me and praised me for that statement, though.
Maybe they confused Victorian era mores for Christian morality. Or some of them could have been offended because they are not virgins. If the latter case, then you wouldn't want them anyway. If the former, you could have pointed out that the Bible mentions marrying virgins in various places and quoted it to them.

I think putting this stuff on a dating profile is a good idea because it weeds out women you don't want, even if a few of them go out of their way to respond to a profile they don't like.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Joe_ wrote:
March 25th, 2022, 8:00 pm
I once had an account at a free online dating site. I stated that I was looking for a virgin to be my wife. I actually got hate mail from the American women on the site. "How dare you say that!?" "I'm concerned about something you said in your profile." "I don't think a Christian should say something like that." et cetera et cetera.

Asian women wrote to me and praised me for that statement, though.
“A Christian shouldn’t say things like that?” Lmao what dumb whores.