Are American/Anglo/Western men responsible?(Korea/Brazil)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Are American/Anglo/Western men responsible?(Korea/Brazil)

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,

I respect American/Western/Anglosphere men and want to help them but I think that there's many of them who don't feel any empathy towards their fellow man. Instead of getting together they rather keep believing that they are the "Chosen" few who will make it, kinda like American capitalism.

There's a "mindset" difference:

American women: I'm the best, and I'll pick only the top guy.

American men: I want to become the best, everyone else doesn't matter. I will keep paying and paying for courses until I have "made it."

Korean women: i'm the best!

Korean men: No you are not. And feminism disrupts the social harmony of society.

This attitude from Korean, Brazilian and men from other countries is in stark contrast of the west. It seems to me that those guys are more willing to identify with one another and voice their opinion.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

posterbrd
Freshman Poster

Re: Are American/Anglo/Western men responsible?(Korea/Brazil)

Post by posterbrd »

If the elite of those countries want to encourage feminism enough, society will change accordingly. Also, the white knight culture is violently toxic in Brazil, and Korea is not as good for men as most people would think.