Fasting is the easiest and best way to HEAL

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NGH607
Freshman Poster

Fasting is the easiest and best way to HEAL

Post by NGH607 »

Did you know that fasting is the best way to heal your body, which then heals your emotions and energy and mind? It all starts with your body.

If you are ready to start healing, then fast. Take fruits only, and do full fasting (without water or food) for 24 hours once a week.

See the results. You will feel better than you've ever felt in your entire life.

MORE:

eating fruits twice a day is the minimum.

Full fasting is eating nothing but drinking water.

Full dry fasting is not even drinking water.

There are people who have not drank water or any food for 20 days straight.

It's a lie "you die in 3 days without water".

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Fasting is the easiest and best way to HEAL

Post by Pixel--Dude »

NGH607 wrote:
May 29th, 2022, 10:31 am
Did you know that fasting is the best way to heal your body, which then heals your emotions and energy and mind? It all starts with your body.

If you are ready to start healing, then fast. Take fruits only, and do full fasting (without water or food) for 24 hours once a week.

See the results. You will feel better than you've ever felt in your entire life.

MORE:

eating fruits twice a day is the minimum.

Full fasting is eating nothing but drinking water.

Full dry fasting is not even drinking water.

There are people who have not drank water or any food for 20 days straight.

It's a lie "you die in 3 days without water".
I've heard this is actually quite effective. My ex used to do this and she told me that drinking water only for several days helps your body clean itself of toxins. I find it hard to fast though. The only thing that is "fast" in my diet is how fast the fridge is emptied after a big shop pmsl. Suppose the global famine they keep banging on about in the news might help me lose some weight lol. Seriously though I have considered this, I just have zero willpower to see it through.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
NGH607
Freshman Poster

Post by NGH607 »

A lot of people talk about healing nowadays, healing the mind or energy or chakras or whatever but they have it backwards. It starts with your body. You heal your body thru fasting, and automatically your energy, mental state, will be healed. Our bodies are so full of toxins and filth from over-eating, eating garbage fake food, it's a miracle any of us are still alive. So by fasting, all the toxins gradually clear up and your mood, energy, and emotions get healed.

Religions say to focus on your soul, or focus the mind, but they are wrong. FIRST focus on your body, and then your mind and soul gets fixed automatically.
NGH607
Freshman Poster

Post by NGH607 »

During WWII, when people were on strict rationing, health overall improved in Britain.

People went hungry, and without rich foods, sometimes without anything, and health really did improve.

1. On an ordinary, non-fasting day, eat a diet of mainly fruit and vegetables. (Or hey, go all meat, if you want. I'm not the food police.)

2. One day a week, drink only water, and eat nothing at all.

3. Once a month, fast for three days, if you can manage it.

This will "reboot" your immune system, once you star eating again.

4. Dry fasting is faster than water fasting. (Water fasting means you drink water, not fast FROM water.)

While it is true that you can go a lot longer than 3 days without water, especially if you don't eat, I recommend not going longer than a day, for comfort. Not unless you have a real medical reason for it.
NGH607
Freshman Poster

Post by NGH607 »

ok just broke the 24 hour water fast (no food, no liquid, no water). Broke it with some raisins and half a watermelon. I feel better now than I have felt in many, many years. I highly suggest you all transition to a fruit based diet, and do a full fast (no food or water) for 24 hours once a week. See how your body heals itself, which automatically heals your energy, emotions, and mental state.
NGH607
Freshman Poster

Post by NGH607 »

anyone tried that where you eat one meal and then dont eat another meal for another 24 hours?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

NGH607 wrote:
June 3rd, 2022, 4:19 pm
anyone tried that where you eat one meal and then dont eat another meal for another 24 hours?
Yes, it works to some extent although I'm not a big fan. Two meals a day and with occasional fasting seems best.
NGH607
Freshman Poster

Post by NGH607 »

Cornfed wrote:
June 3rd, 2022, 4:42 pm
NGH607 wrote:
June 3rd, 2022, 4:19 pm
Yes, it works to some extent although I'm not a big fan. Two meals a day and with occasional fasting seems best.
whatever works best. For me i've found that there should be a 20 hour gap between meals.