Video: Tim Dillon Rants About the Future of America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Video: Tim Dillon Rants About the Future of America

Post by kangarunner »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Video: Tim Dillon Rants About the Future of America

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
August 20th, 2022, 4:42 am
I dearly hope he is just being sarcastic.

Whatever the US might have done (or not done) in the past, the gravy train is over. I even see more and more Filipinos, this country being the last bastion of uncritical, blind adoration for all things US of A, casting a critical eye on all the "wars for democracy", the third-world infrastructure, the raging inflation and the stagnant job market. If even the average Filipinos have figured out that the American Dream has evaporated, you're in real trouble :)
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Video: Tim Dillon Rants About the Future of America

Post by kangarunner »

Smart people are waking up and getting the f**k out....
For the past two years, the number of American renouncing their citizenship has dramatically tapered off. You may think it's due to the Covid and the lockdowns, but this is only a part of it.

​In fact, if you believe what one of the world's leading international tax and immigration advisors, David Lesperance, has to say, the US government is purposely and systematically creating barriers to suppress renunciation.

Virtually every American I have spoken with in the last month has said they can not wait to leave the US. Americans seem to want OUT more than ever before. Nearly all of my friends are in the process of leaving the US or planning to leave the US as soon as possible. Some have already made the move. They're choosing places like Thailand, Cambodia, the Philippines, Portugal and Ecuador.

So in today's stream we'll talk about why you may want to consider leaving America ASAP to move elsewhere, perhaps a place such as Thailand.