A luxury problem... which girl to choose?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Which girl would you choose?

Total votes: 0
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: A luxury problem... which girl to choose?

Post by WilliamSmith »

Congratulations on having a "luxury problem" most men who want only one woman would envy you for, LOL. :lol:

So, you really want to get married to just one of them rather than having both, eh?

In that case my #1 query of interest would be which of them would not object to you enjoying extra women on the side even after marriage. :)

If both are OK with that, maybe this would normally be the point to bring in the "marry the one with the biggest tits" test, I guess you already said the half-Norwegian/Eritrean was curvier, but they both sound lovely.

What about the citizenship you want to have? Is one of them a citizen of a country you'd like to get citizenship in?

What I would think about if it was me contemplating a hodler marriage, would be this list:

+ What would the environment and likely future for our children be like where we lived if I got her knocked up.
(This is one area I think you guys who are already getting most/all Asian women have the advantage because their countries have the most promising future, broadly speaking. The 'West' has nowhere to go but down at this time. A lot of other areas are hard to call, but I think about this a lot.)

+ Where they could get me naturalized easier if I married them. (Or if not naturalized, at least being able to live there indefinitely with some kind of spouse visa.)

+ Which woman has the fiercest/strongest personality, so she'd do the best job raising our kids if I got killed and I wasn't there to help her anymore. (One of the big differences between me and the majority of guys who want submissive, obedient "tradwives.")

+ What her family was like would be of interest, if the 2 prospects were really fairly equally matched otherwise. (Also what country they were in, so $$$ earnings in one country might command more purchasing power in her country if we moved there.)

Last but not least:
+ Which one has the biggest ass? (For many men this important criterion would be replaced with which was slimmer, and/or which had the biggest tits, but to each their own.) :mrgreen:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Sorry, but this poll is incomplete, some more options are required. For example neither/nor... Information is also missing, where are these 2 women living, what is their citizenship, their job etc. Ridiculously beautiful? This really depends on the individual. What might be beautiful for you might not be beautiful at all to other people. The question also remains how many boyfriends serve these two women just now? Why should you line up as their number 4 or number 7 favorite? Such women, if really extraordinary are rarely lonely, but enjoy an extensive nightlife.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

That's an unusual mix, Norwegian/Eritrean. I assume she is not living in the Philippines but in your home country and, to pursue her, you would have to move back. If that's the case, it's more of a "today vs tomorrow" situation. If you're with your lovely Mestizo beauty and she cherishes you, I see no reason to dump her and jump into the unknown.

You know the other girl is pretty but, from what you tell us, you might have not spent as much time with her as you did with the Mestiza. As they say, you know what you're leaving but you don't know what you're getting.