Died Suddenly documentary

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Died Suddenly documentary

Post by HouseMD »

MrMan wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:11 pm
HouseMD wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:24 am
Cornfed wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 2:53 am
HouseMD wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 2:47 am
Cornfed wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 11:14 am
The world premier of the documentary about how the lethal covaids "vaccine" injections are killing all the retards who took it is out. Although it doesn't tell us anything we don't know, it might be an accessible way for you vaxtards to learn why you will soon be departing this mortal coil.

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premie ... denly.html
How many years do we have to go before you admit the vaccine isn't causing some massive spike in depopulation?
What are you on about? Death rates are up and birth rates are down wherever the clot shots have been administered. Exactly what I predicted is happening. The major spike in deaths is predicted to be at the 3-5 year mark on the basis of animal experiments, but that is more speculative.
Death rates disproportionally affected the unvaccinated and birth rates have not dropped any more than they already were
I was talking with an accountant whose actuary friend said that the overall death rate was up overall for some reason. I asked if that took into account the fact that the bulk of the population was aging, and apparently it did. This is anecdotal evidence, but the same sort of information showed up in the film. I think it was young men-- 18 to 40 or something like that. A lot of the information in the film, which I watched recently, is anecdotal. It showed interviews with coroners and embalmers who were pulling strange white fibrous clots that were like rubber or calamary out of arteries. One of them was asking questions and found he was getting them out of someone who had had the shot but hadn't contracted Covid. He may have found multiple cases like that. There was also the issue of dark blood clot material that looked like sandy blood coming out of some of the cadavers, something they hadn't seen prior to Covid-19. It did not show stats on that. But the stats for the increase in deaths was taken from a CDC website, and could apparently be duplicated.

A lot of the information did not look like scientific or medical research. There was a medical health care professional talking about the high rate of miscarriages. One of the health care professionals in the army was afraid she wouldn't see babies born anymore.

On the other hand, the UN says the population just hit 8 billion, but that doesn't really prove that deaths are not up among those who had the Covid shot. Not everyone had it, and it may be that a certain percentage of the population is susceptible to these blood clots, or that they take time to form.

I wish the movie maker had done a bit more serious research and presented it more scientifically. Anecdotal evidence is fine, as a start for other research. They could also have left out the implication that the left-wing Malthusians promoted a lethal vaccine on purpose to decrease the world population.

I would be interested in your opinion on the medical claims if you get a chance to view the documentary. I think I watched it on 2x speed.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41562-022-01450-3

Anecdotes are meaningless. Data is much more clear. Feel free to look this study over, it breaks down what has been happening to mortality across 29 countries and the contributors to increased mortality. It's multifactorial, but COVID-19 infections and deaths prior to October 2021 were the biggest cause. There's also been upticks in substance overdoses, homicide, and suicide that are substantial in the United States and which represent accelerations of pre-existing trends that had fire poured on them by the chaos and general destruction of mental well-being and what little social cohesion we had remaining by the lockdowns and financial uncertainty of the pandemic. Most likely overall life expectancy will start to tick up again in the coming years, but slowly, as many of the scars left by the pandemic were quite severe, particularly in regard to mental health and crime.

I may give it a watch at some point but I don't know if I can handle the resulting IQ drop from being exposed to that level of confirmation bias and flawed reasoning all at once.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

xiongmao wrote:
November 24th, 2022, 9:16 am
As a PhD in this stuff and also somebody who was actually working in China when the lab leaked happened, it annoys me to no end that the truth will probably never come out because we love our cheap stuff from China and so many of our leaders and the press are in the pockets of the CCP.

I think the initial lockdowns were actually a good thing, at least until we had a chance to find out how truly bad it was. But what came after that was just madness.

The irony is that covid is actually hastening the decline of China. New global superpower? Ain't ever gonna happen. But no lessons have been learned and I remain convinced that China will be the source of whatever ends modern civilisation before 2100.
The initial lockdowns were well-founded, as the major cause of death early on was just a lack of general supplies and personnel. The virus also hadn't attenuated well to human hosts and was killing far more often. While viruses tend to have high mortality rates on initial infection of a population, they tend to attenuate themselves through a combination of herd immunity and viral evolution that results in them being more benign. I've said since day 1 that they should do rolling regional lockdowns based upon local resource strain rather than the insanity we saw. Those in power also had a very poor understanding of the actual science of the illness and did a piss-poor job of explaining it to the public. Research out of Korea clearly demonstrated that microdroplets were the primary mechanism by which the virus would spread, but they encouraged masks and denied that N95s were necessary for well over a year. I think this was so as to not incite panic amongst health care workers and to give the public some sense of control, but anyone with any basic understanding of the early research that was coming out of South Korea could have told you masks were at best 20% effective. The same research also clearly demonstrated that outdoor spaces were safe with the early virus that was circulating, as microdroplets can't maintain suspended in flowing air for more than a few seconds. Indoors, however, they linger for hours. They also misrepresented the virus as a respiratory illness when it is a vascular illness that primarily affects endothelial tissue, which is. It's as incorrect as describing Ebola as the flu because they both present with fever and malaise. The reason this is important is that endothelial infection is the reason for many of COVID's more serious consequences. Here's a paper on why endothelial infection by viruses is of particular concern:

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10 ... 19690/full#

Rolling, localized lockdowns of two to four weeks duration could have accomplished the same results as the more prolonged lockdowns with 80% less financial impact and minimal alterations in loss of life compared to what we got. The cat was out of the bag, and pretending we were going to just wait it out was foolish. It's what China is trying to do right now, foolishly, and it's going to blow up in their face in short order. COVID was very challenging to control even in its early form, but current iterations of the virus spread dozens of times more effectively (though they tend to be more benign in most initial infections compared with the OG strain due to the manner in which it has attenuated itself to our physiology. By the time the original strain had infected 1,000 people, it was far too late. With this strain? You could reach a population of initial infection of 100 people or less and it would likely be impossible to control, it's just a fool's errand.

I'm of the belief that COVID came from a lab. The fact that there was a rather prominent researcher working with COVID in bats that disappeared and had her entire career and identity scrubbed from the internet by the CCP right at the start of the pandemic is enough evidence for me. They were clearly trying to save face and it's blatant for anyone to see what occurred.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/covid- ... 2WLHDDTNA/
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

HouseMD wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 4:25 pm
I may give it a watch at some point but I don't know if I can handle the resulting IQ drop from being exposed to that level of confirmation bias and flawed reasoning all at once.
You're already taking great risks to your sanity by frequenting this forum and engaging with its members, so indeed it would probably be wise to steer clear of any video Cornfed links to. Video as a medium of communication has a stupidizing effect even when the content itself is not stupid, but conspiracy theory videos are particularly dangerous. You can just see what such videos have done to the minds of some forum members here.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Shemp wrote:
November 26th, 2022, 3:25 pm
You're already taking great risks to your sanity by frequenting this forum and engaging with its members, so indeed it would probably be wise to steer clear of any video Cornfed links to. Video as a medium of communication has a stupidizing effect even when the content itself is not stupid, but conspiracy theory videos are particularly dangerous. You can just see what such videos have done to the minds of some forum members here.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!