Reverse Culture Shock & Do you feel like a stranger in your own country?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Reverse Culture Shock & Do you feel like a stranger in your own country?

Post by Moretorque »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
January 26th, 2023, 3:03 pm
Yes, the airports are the worst. I had to go in the full body scanner and get x-rayed. I will never forget that.

I see why guys lose it and just lash out also. Imagine, you have no hope for a wife and kids so what is the point? Many guys get made fun of and feel completely inadequate. How many of these guys were made fun of and publicly humiliated? I can imagine the outrage, but it really isn't right to shoot up the joint and kill innocent people. Although, I get where they are coming from.

I think a lot of foreigners do get lured into the false American dream. They get here and the disconnect between the dream sold and reality is quite stark. This creates a lot of mental instability. These guys then lash out. Not to mention if they get doped up on SSRI meds or other pharma products that warp the mind.

Don't be fooled by that nonsense, the vast majority of the shootings are staged false flags by the ruling class building their communal dictatorship. They can have nuclear bombs, aircraft carriers,tanks and missiles and all the other goodies they have to lay waste to the entire planet multiple times but the militia with their pea shooters are a problem.
Last edited by Moretorque on January 28th, 2023, 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 26th, 2023, 1:02 pm
Unleash the clones!!! :D
You can go read my post's from 10 years ago and I called the entire thing, not because I am smart I just started reading all the real information back in 2002. By the way the net was was way way better back then, no hunting for the information it was just there and alot alot alot more of it!

The American Revolution was fought over who would issue the money, the early colonist were issuing money with no interest to the bankers and Benjamin Franklin stated this was why England or the CITI declared war on the US. It is also why England declared America must be destroyed when Lincoln did it again during his fascist civil war. Their point is we are stupid and to be treated as cattle, the net has been going for 30 years explaining how the world really works and the people are like just stupid and that is their point. Why do you think they have women taking everything over in the WEST ? because most do not know any real history or how things work so they can demolish western civilization much more easily. They know exactly what they are doing and what they know is most people are just plain well you know!
Last edited by Moretorque on January 27th, 2023, 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Moretorque wrote:
January 27th, 2023, 1:11 pm
I really like your writing style, if you wrote a book I would buy it. There really are angels and one lives in the UK, I listen to Lucy Thomas and watch here video's, she makes me believe God is female.. The UK can't be all bad and she is proof of that!
Oh thank you! I actually am an aspiring author. I'm in the process of writing my first novel. I've also written some novellas but haven't published them yet because I'm considering expanding them into fully fledged novels. Novels are much more popular. There doesn't seem to be much of a market for novellas.

Every country has its own characteristics, aesthetics and overall "vibe". You either resonate with a country or you don't. This is something individual. I personally don't resonate with the UK at all. It's always felt very alien to me and hostile to the nature of my soul. I can't stand the UK or its culture and I'm not too keen on its people either but somebody else might go to the country and like it. I on the other hand only feel comfortable with Latin culture and its vivacious energy.

I checked out Lucy Thomas. She's a cute brunette and one of those phenotypical outliers from the UK which I've talked about before, but still she's not quite Brown, thick and Latin enough for me. These days I only ever date brown-skinned big booty Latinas, y que sepan hablar español!

Moretorque wrote:
January 27th, 2023, 1:51 pm
Back in 2002 when I first got on line I wanted to know who we owed all this money to so I punched in Federal deficit and out popped the Jewish Ashkenazi mob and all the real history started flowing out of my computer. There is nothing else to talk about, if you want change for the world the world needs to topple this financial con job. The idiot masses seem to be so stupid they cannot figure it out,
You can go read my post's from 10 years ago and I called the entire thing, not because I am smart I just started reading all the real information back in 2002. By the way the net was was way way better back then, no hunting for the information it was just there and alot alot alot more of it!

The American Revolution was fought over who would issue the money, the early colonist were issuing money with no interest to the bankers and Benjamin Franklin stated this was why England or the CITI declared war on the US. It is also why England declared America must be destroyed when Lincoln did it again during his fascist civil war. Their point is we are stupid and to be treated as cattle, the net has been going for 30 years explaining how the world really works and the people are like just stupid and that is their point. Why do you think they have women taking everything over in the WEST ? because most do not know any real history or how things work so they can demolish western civilization much more easily. They know exactly what they are doing and what they know is most people are just plain well you know!
I often see your posts about the Jewish elite and their monopoly on finance and I agree with your assessment but your comments are usually a bit vague and then you follow up with statements about how most people are too stupid to understand what is really going on (another assessment which I agree with). Maybe at this point you're just too jaded to elaborate. But, from what you've just written, it seems to me that in the past you contributed some in-depth and well-researched posts on these topics.

Could you perhaps recommend me some of your most important posts? Maybe you could make a compendium of your research. I'd certainly like to read it!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Lucas88 wrote:
January 27th, 2023, 6:16 pm
Moretorque wrote:
January 27th, 2023, 1:11 pm
I really like your writing style, if you wrote a book I would buy it. There really are angels and one lives in the UK, I listen to Lucy Thomas and watch here video's, she makes me believe God is female.. The UK can't be all bad and she is proof of that!
Oh thank you! I actually am an aspiring author. I'm in the process of writing my first novel. I've also written some novellas but haven't published them yet because I'm considering expanding them into fully fledged novels. Novels are much more popular. There doesn't seem to be much of a market for novellas.

Every country has its own characteristics, aesthetics and overall "vibe". You either resonate with a country or you don't. This is something individual. I personally don't resonate with the UK at all. It's always felt very alien to me and hostile to the nature of my soul. I can't stand the UK or its culture and I'm not too keen on its people either but somebody else might go to the country and like it. I on the other hand only feel comfortable with Latin culture and its vivacious energy.

I checked out Lucy Thomas. She's a cute brunette and one of those phenotypical outliers from the UK which I've talked about before, but still she's not quite Brown, thick and Latin enough for me. These days I only ever date brown-skinned big booty Latinas, y que sepan hablar español!

Moretorque wrote:
January 27th, 2023, 1:51 pm
Back in 2002 when I first got on line I wanted to know who we owed all this money to so I punched in Federal deficit and out popped the Jewish Ashkenazi mob and all the real history started flowing out of my computer. There is nothing else to talk about, if you want change for the world the world needs to topple this financial con job. The idiot masses seem to be so stupid they cannot figure it out,

I often see your posts about the Jewish elite and their monopoly on finance and I agree with your assessment but your comments are usually a bit vague and then you follow up with statements about how most people are too stupid to understand what is really going on (another assessment which I agree with). Maybe at this point you're just too jaded to elaborate. But, from what you've just written, it seems to me that in the past you contributed some in-depth and well-researched posts on these topics.

Could you perhaps recommend me some of your most important posts? Maybe you could make a compendium of your research. I'd certainly like to read it!

You say vague ?, anybody who is not aware of what the current financial system we are using world wide means for the human race is just plain well you know. It's actually real sad because it means the world needs to be a dictatorship and the masses as a collective need to be treated as cattle. I just feel so glad I don't have children and I am pissed about it but no way especially with whats coming down the Pike as in Albert Pike....
Last edited by Moretorque on January 28th, 2023, 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Moretorque wrote:
January 28th, 2023, 11:14 am
You say vague ?, anybody who is not aware of what the current financial system we are using world wide means for the human race is just plain well you know. It's actually real sad because it means the world needs to be a dictatorship and the masses as a collective need to be treated as cattle. I just feel so glad I don't have children and I am pissed about it but no way especially with whats coming down the Pike as in Albert Pike....
I say vague because I observe that you often begin a point on the system of Jewish financial control and the covert tyranny which results from this but then you stop yourself and simply state that at this point most people are too stupid and brainwashed to understand. Sometimes you elaborate a little more such as with your recent mention of Ben Franklin's opposition to the Judeo-British banking system as the cause for the War of Independence and, when you do that, it always peaks my interest. I'm under the impression that you know a lot about this stuff. That's why I would really like to read your more in-depth posts about the history of the deceptive financial system and the role of the Jews and why I asked you if you could recommend reading material or even make a compendium of some of your more important posts on the matter.

Yeah, the world is in a terrible state and most people are indeed too stupid to understand what is really going on. I understand your frustration.

Take care!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Lucas88 wrote:
January 28th, 2023, 11:55 am
Moretorque wrote:
January 28th, 2023, 11:14 am
I say vague because I observe that you often begin a point on the system of Jewish financial control and the covert tyranny which results from this but then you stop yourself and simply state that at this point most people are too stupid and brainwashed to understand. Sometimes you elaborate a little more such as with your recent mention of Ben Franklin's opposition to the Judeo-British banking system as the cause for the War of Independence and, when you do that, it always peaks my interest. I'm under the impression that you know a lot about this stuff. That's why I would really like to read your more in-depth posts about the history of the deceptive financial system and the role of the Jews and why I asked you if you could recommend reading material or even make a compendium of some of your more important posts on the matter.

Yeah, the world is in a terrible state and most people are indeed too stupid to understand what is really going on. I understand your frustration.

Take care!
How long have you been on line ? Everybody who has been on line for any period of time should know what the end result is of this system. The people doing this end up owning everything and get it for free through compound interest or like it is now they just create the money out of nothing and steal the assets. They control all the main stream media pretty much world wide and the sheep cannot figure out what is really going on. There are films online if you do not know how the world really works, I will not say what they are because they could very well kill the people who know the who what why when and where. Just go research the fractional reserve banking system but as I stated be careful. They have plans to kill billions of us as of now and probably or possibly for good reason...
Time to Hide!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Moretorque wrote:
January 28th, 2023, 2:26 pm
How long have you been on line ? Everybody who has been on line for any period of time should know what the end result is of this system. The people doing this end up owning everything and get it for free through compound interest or like it is now they just create the money out of nothing and steal the assets. They control all the main stream media pretty much world wide and the sheep cannot figure out what is really going on. There are films online if you do not know how the world really works, I will not say what they are because they could very well kill the people who know the who what why when and where. Just go research the fractional reserve banking system but as I stated be careful. They have plans to kill billions of us as of now and probably or possibly for good reason...
Okay okay! I didn't realize that you were fearful for your personal safety. I already have a basic idea of how the fractional reserve banking system works but I'll research it in more depth. Have a nice day.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Lucas88 wrote:
January 26th, 2023, 11:24 am
I absolutely do.

I've always felt like a foreigner in my own country and was never particularly well-integrated into British society. I don't like the culture, language, aesthetics or even the people. British people seem like an alien race to me. I don't connect with them at all.

Whenever I come back from Spain or Latin America, I find this place extremely alien. I become melancholic and anxious and my soul feels like it is being oppressed.

I remember when I had just arrived at Manchester Airport and was taking the train to my hometown. I was seated with my luggage in a carriage full of British people and I found everything about them so foreign. Even the sound of their language was agitating me. I had been used to speaking and hearing the beautiful Romance language of Spanish for months and then all of a sudden I was being exposed to the ugly dissonant Germanic language of (Northern) British English and it was producing strong feelings of revulsion.

I remember having to speak English for the first time in months when I bought the train ticket. The words that came out of my mouth felt so ugly and foreign as I struggled to articulate them. I was still thinking in Spanish. My soul felt dirty as I uttered a few words in the bizarre non-Romance tongue.

Then, after switching from one train to another, I once again listened to the conversations of the British passengers around me. I noticed that the people mostly talked nonsense. The level of conversation was much lower than that of the typical Spaniard. British people are for the most part cretinous barbarians without culture.

Once the train set off, I looked outside the window and saw the depressing grey concrete dystopia that the British call "city". I just became completely miserable and longed to be back in Valencia with its beautiful soulful architecture. Then I started to lose myself in more metaphysical thoughts. Why did I have to be born in this country and as part of this people? Why was fate so cruel to me? I don't belong here! I can't stand this barbarian race! I'm a Mediterranean soul! I shouldn't be here! I hate the circumstances of my life! Why on Earth did I incarnate in this godforsaken country? The UK actually makes me lose my mind at times.

Finally, I got off the train in my hometown and proceeded to make my way through the snow with my suitcase and bag. The temperature was freezing and my body couldn't hack it. I was once again overcome with misery as I remembered that just a few hours earlier I was in a still relatively warm Mediterranean environment with a beautiful beach just three streets away from where I was staying and a constant feeling of being enveloped by cosmic love and a profound sense of wellbeing.

Needless to say, it always takes a while for me to adjust to the UK. I go through at least a few weeks of full-blown culture shock.
Wow!Valencia is beautiful!reminds me of a mix between lisbon and miami,two cities I love.I love the tropicality of miami and the architecture of lisbon.that place is a mix between both,though many cities in latam are.

I felt the exact same way when coming back 'home'to cleveland from both miami and lisbon,and even amsterdam.

Like you I belong in a mediterennean or tropical caribbean latino culture.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Andrew Henderson aka the Nomad Capitalist is also from Cleveland but renounced his US citizenship.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

willymonfrete wrote:
February 1st, 2023, 5:13 pm
Wow!Valencia is beautiful!reminds me of a mix between lisbon and miami,two cities I love.I love the tropicality of miami and the architecture of lisbon.that place is a mix between both,though many cities in latam are.

I felt the exact same way when coming back 'home'to cleveland from both miami and lisbon,and even amsterdam.

Yes, Valencia is beautiful. It's my favorite city.

I've never been to Lisbon but it looks very nice. I've explored it with the street view function of Google Maps and it has charming architecture and all kinds of beautiful public squares, water features and monuments just like any good Spanish city.

I've seen overhead drone recordings of Miami and it looks amazing. I'd probably love Miami for its aesthetic qualities and its majority Hispanic community with all of the hot Latinas. I just don't like American culture since it's hypercompetitive and extremely toxic.

I'm now interested in exploring some other Latin American cities and doing research in order to judge which ones are the best.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Lucas88 wrote:
January 26th, 2023, 11:24 am

I remember when I had just arrived at Manchester Airport
The last time I was in Manchester -- 2019 -- it looked like a third world city and all the white men were either holding hands with each other or holding out a cup as they lay on the sidewalk. It was depressing -- significantly more so than when I'd last been there just four years earlier.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Lucas88 wrote:
February 1st, 2023, 10:11 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
February 1st, 2023, 5:13 pm

Yes, Valencia is beautiful. It's my favorite city.

I've never been to Lisbon but it looks very nice. I've explored it with the street view function of Google Maps and it has charming architecture and all kinds of beautiful public squares, water features and monuments just like any good Spanish city.

I've seen overhead drone recordings of Miami and it looks amazing. I'd probably love Miami for its aesthetic qualities and its majority Hispanic community with all of the hot Latinas. I just don't like American culture since it's hypercompetitive and extremely toxic.

I'm now interested in exploring some other Latin American cities and doing research in order to judge which ones are the best.
The energy and breeze in lisboa is also very uplifting and relaxing.gorgeous conservative nice and sweet girls too.Portuguese women in general are the most conservative westerners you'll find.

the problem with miami,is is still USA,and there is noticable influence of western culture on immigrants,particularly social woke liberalism,the usa born ones are ghetto hoodrats,though those are a small minority in the city since most are immigrants.

As a negrophobe,there are also too many caribbean blacks there for my tolerance level.