MarcosZeitola is Conjo

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Re: MarcosZeitola is Conjo

Post by GerardButler »

Yes, this is all true; he is a confirmed fake. Wilson and rock attempted to meet him in the Philippines, but he claimed he had recently departed for the Netherlands (right). Wilson said his IP was coming from somewhere in NJ. Another time when Wilson attempted to webcam chat with him to verify his ID, he made some excuse about not feeling comfortable because Wilson had just doxx another forum member. However, who cares? I assumed the majority of users here are mentally ill and undesirable to meet in person. I didn't pay much attention until 'whatever it is' began making defamation threads.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Definately not fake,We pmed each other and hes legit and so is his wife.He also speaks fluent dutch,like me and is definately not american.We've spoken in dutch before.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Mercer wrote:
March 25th, 2023, 6:00 pm
Kalinago wrote:
March 25th, 2023, 12:15 am
Definately not fake,We pmed each other and hes legit and so is his wife.He also speaks fluent dutch,like me and is definately not american.We've spoken in dutch before.
@Outcast9428 said that you change your mind all the time so you're not a reliable person to trust about this information.
I can care less.He's a chadlite though.his asian woman is model-tier,and looks japanese or korean.