What worse things will they do?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

What worse things will they do?

Post by Cornfed »

As far as I know, child trannyism is the most ambitious roll out of Satanic sexual sadism yet. Not only do they castrate the victims, but they then mock them my drilling a festering wound into them and calling it a vagina. They then repeatedly rape them by proxy (i.e. the fake vagina needs regular painful dilation). The quack butchers then extract money from them and us for the rest of their degraded, shortened lives to partly mitigate the symptoms of the appalling damage they have caused.

That is a hard act to follow, but no doubt they will think of something. What do we imagine they will do next?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: What worse things will they do?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 7:57 am
As far as I know, child trannyism is the most ambitious roll out of Satanic sexual sadism yet. Not only do they castrate the victims, but they then mock them my drilling a festering wound into them and calling it a vagina. They then repeatedly rape them by proxy (i.e. the fake vagina needs regular painful dilation). The quack butchers then extract money from them and us for the rest of their degraded, shortened lives to partly mitigate the symptoms of the appalling damage they have caused.

That is a hard act to follow, but no doubt they will think of something. What do we imagine they will do next?
I think they will next crash the economy and then following will implement the Great Reset. This will remove everyone of their right to own property (or anything at all) and will henceforth make everyone completely dependent on the state.

This will be sold as a productive move forward for society, giving the illusion that the government will protect our right to have a home and food etc from private landlords or corporate entities. But with this comes the potential for a complete tyrannical system in which if you do not conform they will take everything away from you.

"You will own nothing, and you will be happy." It isn't a prediction, it's an order!

Don't take your vaccine? Well you're not entitled to this or that then!

Speak ill of the government? Well we'll throw you in jail!

It's already been tested in China with social credit scores and all the rest of it. Because these plutocratic Jews and their government subordinates know no bounds with their greed they have tipped the scale too far and made the system unstable and destined for collapse. Its inevitable and they know it! That's why they're desperate to implement the Great Reset. An initiative pushed by Klaus Schwab, who is the quintessential Bond villain! And that reptilian fuckwit Charles!

They should all hang for their treachery and their multiple crimes against humanity!
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

That is all coming of course, but I think more refined and diabolical sexual sadism and humiliation rituals are on the way. I have a feeling that women will be the main targets.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 8:25 am
That is all coming of course, but I think more refined and diabolical sexual sadism and humiliation rituals are on the way. I have a feeling that women will be the main targets.
It's already happening...

🐕💊

#Dogpill
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Tsar wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 8:36 am
Cornfed wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 8:25 am
It's already happening...

🐕💊

#Dogpill
Not like women care, they started f***ing negros as a means to be anti-white, then came the spade tattoos. After they get bored of negros, they move on to animals or something else they find rebellious. Women don't give a f**k anymore, anything that gives them a rush they are doing that shit, if it seems rebellious? They are going to do it that's how they let men know "You don't own or control what I want to do, if I want to do it I'm doing it." And men let them because they don't want to get called misoginist. Just the other day some chick was going off about how misgonist and weak men ruin marriages when people were talking about Lillith "The first feminist" a female that rebelled against GOD because she didn't like Adam telling her what to do so she betrayed Adam and GOD gave him Eve so he wouldn't be alone. Eve was obedient and Lilith got jealous and pissed then turned into some female demon and Feminist idolize the shit out of her. most of the women doing the whole dog thing are also white. Because it's white women who do a lot of this stuff anyways.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

BOOM BOOM!!!
Hey fellas
How are your kidneys today???
Tell ya what fellas
I should make a thread about how to pick up hot chicks
Follow my lead and ur all gonna be drowning in p***y juice
It will be all over ur face and in ur mouth and all over your dicks and ur all gonna be like
"Weeeeeeeeee
Thank you Skelebob
Ur a god skelebob
Ur an alpha kind Skelebob"
Then ur all gonna kiss my feet in thanks when ur all swimming in p***y
Knee deep in p***y fellas
Eh
Trust me fellas
Dont listen to lego head
Who wants their p***y on his square head???
But fellas
p***y
You need to be alpha like me
Captain
Corribean
Skelebob