Do Hormones (Birth Control, etc.) Make a Woman Fat?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Do Hormones (Birth Control, etc.) Make a Woman Fat?

Post by MrMan »

My wife never used hormonal birth control. The deciding factor was that I read it could abort a zygote, or maybe a later stage. But she also didn't want to get fat.

Is that pretty typical--hormones making a woman get fat? That's a pretty big trade off-- having sex without a device that removes 50% or more of sensation without concern of getting pregnant.... but you are doing it with a chunky chick instead of a slim one. @Lucas88 might actually prefer the chunky woman, but for those of us who like a slim woman, it would be a trade off. But like I said, we never went that route.

We used Nonoxynol-9 for a while. But we had three of our kids on that hormonal birth control method. I think we forgot to use it one time that ended up with one of the girls.

They also use hormones for menopause. The abortion issue may not be much issue at that time if the eggs are gone. Estrogen can help prevent vaginal walls from thinning. I talked to one guy whose wife was on hormones and he said her sex drive increased five times! Five times! I really enjoy my wife being receptive and responding to advances, but five times might mean....just maybe... she hunts me down from time to time and pursues me, instead of me doing that to her all the time. :lol: That sounds like fun. But if it makes her stout and chunky, that lessens the appeal. I might have to turn the lights off.

Do hormones always make women chunky, or is it just some women?