what do you guys think of my native american tribe?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

what do you guys think of my native american tribe?

Post by 69ixine »

it was a long time ago to feel happy to know we are the THIRD largest native american tribe in the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choctaw

Choctaw - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org

my great grandmother was full blooded and she was so pretty.....but my branch is from mississippi not oklahoma where those f***ing whites sent us to kill us on the way but we made it...we also helped the irish during the irish famine...so irish people and choctaw people love each other on the internet where irish know about how we all gve our money WHILE dying from thrist and hunger on our way to oklahoma....makes me cry
and irish were white like those mostly irish mississipians that did that to us...but we didnt care...that is the nature of my people

I dont wanna be rich because it corrupts but if I could Id be rich just to help orphans everywhere.....

I might buy a haveli in rajasthan and turn it into a christian orphanage....one day.......
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: what do you guys think of my native american tribe?

Post by 69ixine »

@Lucas88 don't indigenas and indigenos just have the most pretty eyes and coloring(brown skin,black silky hair)?
i
I have dysphoria like you of not being native looking,like you have with not being southern european looking.when I was pre-11 years old I looked mestizo 50/50.

I found a arawak photobook with a child that looked like my twin as a child.

my grandmother would say mexicans are looking at your curiousily because they think youre one of them.I got whiter as i aged lol
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

69ixine wrote:
June 28th, 2023, 6:00 pm
@Lucas88 don't indigenas and indigenos just have the most pretty eyes and coloring(brown skin,black silky hair)?
i
I have dysphoria like you of not being native looking,like you have with not being southern european looking.when I was pre-11 years old I looked mestizo 50/50.

I found a arawak photobook with a child that looked like my twin as a child.

my grandmother would say mexicans are looking at your curiousily because they think youre one of them.I got whiter as i aged lol
Yes, indigenas can be beautiful as fcuk, despite prejudices to the contrary. Especially jungle indigenas from the rainforest regions of Peru, Ecuador, Colombia and Brazil. Those tend to have a really attractive skin tone, cute facial features and curves. I think that Colombian women are so hot precisely because of their good jungle indigena admixture. It meshes well with the European DNA and gives them that vibrant golden-brown complexion, those cute neotenous faces and those kicking curves. Then the drop of African blood really brings out the ass. ¡Qué sabor! Yum, yum, yum!

I think that we need a thread about hot indigenas and mestizas. I should make one soon! 8)
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

69ixine wrote:
June 28th, 2023, 5:52 pm
it was a long time ago to feel happy to know we are the THIRD largest native american tribe in the US.

Choctaw - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org

my great grandmother was full blooded and she was so pretty.....but my branch is from mississippi not oklahoma where those f***ing whites sent us to kill us on the way but we made it...we also helped the irish during the irish famine...so irish people and choctaw people love each other on the internet where irish know about how we all gve our money WHILE dying from thrist and hunger on our way to oklahoma....makes me cry
and irish were white like those mostly irish mississipians that did that to us...but we didnt care...that is the nature of my people

I dont wanna be rich because it corrupts but if I could Id be rich just to help orphans everywhere.....

I might buy a haveli in rajasthan and turn it into a christian orphanage....one day.......
That is the thing about it, you have these rich gangsters from Europe who have taken the entire planet over with an accounting gimmick and all the idiots they control with said gimmick and it has primarily been these military idiots they just hand weapons to and say go take this from those people here and do this to them and they do it. Your people who are educated about how things really work are not the problem it is the idiots who will do anything for a supply of #'s issued by the state with no thought process involved. These morons are everywhere, so the thinking class with a slight soul are screwed....
Time to Hide!
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Moretorque wrote:
July 1st, 2023, 5:49 am
69ixine wrote:
June 28th, 2023, 5:52 pm

Choctaw - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org

That is the thing about it, you have these rich gangsters from Europe who have taken the entire planet over with an accounting gimmick and all the idiots they control with said gimmick and it has primarily been these military idiots they just hand weapons to and say go take this from those people here and do this to them and they do it. Your people who are educated about how things really work are not the problem it is the idiots who will do anything for a supply of #'s issued by the state with no thought process involved. These morons are everywhere, so the thinking class with a slight soul are screwed....
of course,this is in preperation for the antichrist under communism and the Vatican world government.

Jesus said the end times would be one of all kinds of apostasy and chaos.

We are living thru these times.Just make sure to be righteous and obey christ and stay far from immorality during these times.

if you must go away from the city,do so.