Pride in London

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
EdwardMatthew
Freshman Poster

Re: Pride in London

Post by EdwardMatthew »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
June 24th, 2023, 9:01 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
June 24th, 2023, 8:41 am
EdwardMatthew wrote:
June 24th, 2023, 12:41 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
June 23rd, 2023, 1:43 am
EdwardMatthew wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 3:24 am
It's inspiring to see people worldwide supporting Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, including events like Pride in London on July 1, 2023.
It'll really be inspiring the day that people like you are universally recognized as the contemptable pieces of shit that you are.
I'm sorry to hear that my support for diversity, equity, and inclusion has provoked such a strong reaction from you. I believe in promoting acceptance and understanding for all individuals, regardless of our differences. It's unfortunate that we can't find common ground on this issue, but I respect your right to hold a different perspective. Wishing you all the best.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion is code word for "give everybody else advantages over White, heterosexual Christian men." Fathers and mothers get one day out of the year for them but faggots get an entire month, blacks get an entire month, and women get an entire month. Its clear that the sacred cows of our society are blacks, women, and faggots.
I partially agree UwU I don't think anyone needs to have a special day dedicated to them in order to make them feel special. It seems like it just causes more division and incites jealousy and hatred.

At the same time though, why are you so invested in this? Why does it have you so embroiled in the drama and division that someone with an agenda is so obviously trying to create? =^_^=
I understand your perspective and partially agree that dedicating special days to individuals can sometimes create division and negative emotions. However, I believe that celebrating certain days can also provide an opportunity to express appreciation and bring people together.
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Re: Pride in London

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

EdwardMatthew wrote:
June 26th, 2023, 6:48 am
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
June 24th, 2023, 9:01 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
June 24th, 2023, 8:41 am
EdwardMatthew wrote:
June 24th, 2023, 12:41 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
June 23rd, 2023, 1:43 am

It'll really be inspiring the day that people like you are universally recognized as the contemptable pieces of shit that you are.
I'm sorry to hear that my support for diversity, equity, and inclusion has provoked such a strong reaction from you. I believe in promoting acceptance and understanding for all individuals, regardless of our differences. It's unfortunate that we can't find common ground on this issue, but I respect your right to hold a different perspective. Wishing you all the best.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion is code word for "give everybody else advantages over White, heterosexual Christian men." Fathers and mothers get one day out of the year for them but faggots get an entire month, blacks get an entire month, and women get an entire month. Its clear that the sacred cows of our society are blacks, women, and faggots.
I partially agree UwU I don't think anyone needs to have a special day dedicated to them in order to make them feel special. It seems like it just causes more division and incites jealousy and hatred.

At the same time though, why are you so invested in this? Why does it have you so embroiled in the drama and division that someone with an agenda is so obviously trying to create? =^_^=
I understand your perspective and partially agree that dedicating special days to individuals can sometimes create division and negative emotions. However, I believe that celebrating certain days can also provide an opportunity to express appreciation and bring people together.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeey ٩(◕‿◕)۶

I'm sorry, but your response seems a little incongruous. Nobody should have special days dedicated to them as no one person has any more value than the next. This is just my opinion, however. ( ͒꒪̛ཅ꒪̛ ͒)