We need to be social media stars

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: We need to be social media stars

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed, I've argued about how you don't need "status" to get chicks before (but I know you won't listen any more than MrMan will listen to reason about jews now matter how big the mountain of irrefutable facts you put in his face), so here's a new idea for you to be a star:
We're all anti-vaxxers here, why not team up with these based Jamaican anti-vaxxers and form some kind of an acapella group (or whatever they call that when there's singers with vox only, no music)? :mrgreen:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Vt2DvUNTeqGS/
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 1st, 2023, 7:30 pm
Cornfed, I've argued about how you don't need "status" to get chicks before (but I know you won't listen any more than MrMan will listen to reason about jews now matter how big the mountain of irrefutable facts you put in his face), so here's a new idea for you to be a star:
We're all anti-vaxxers here, why not team up with these based Jamaican anti-vaxxers and form some kind of an acapella group (or whatever they call that when there's singers with vox only, no music)? :mrgreen:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Vt2DvUNTeqGS/
He's a natural teammate. He collaborated with Contrarian Expatriate to form a comedic duo that should have hit the big time. This sounds like a winner.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

How muscular do you have to be to be considered "muscular" by today's standards? Maybe I need to join the gym and go on the juice just to pretend to be someone who did OK training at home.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
August 11th, 2023, 12:02 pm
How muscular do you have to be to be considered "muscular" by today's standards? Maybe I need to join the gym and go on the juice just to pretend to be someone who did OK training at home.

You could be freakish if you did. As it is, if you ever got a higher profile I'd expect Greg Douchebag and More Plates More Dates to be doing an investigation into whether or not you're "natty."

The guys making a buck or two are a little more shredded. I don't really know how the demographics of that market break down, but I'd imagine it would include a lot of young men who want the cartoon super-hero look. You've got to identify your niche of the market and your value proposition.
JasminValdez
Freshman Poster

Post by JasminValdez »

It's crazy how someone like Leo Rex had big dreams and was actually making them happen. It's really sad to hear about his passing though. And yeah, becoming a social media star sounds nice. I mean, who wouldn't want the fame, money, and freedom that comes with it?