Another habesha woman(gorgeous)Messaged me on christian dating site

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Another habesha woman(gorgeous)Messaged me on christian dating site

Post by willymonfrete »

gonna see where it goes.I don't want to take it all that seriousely,but Habesha women that are religious would my ideal women,among others(like jungle indigenas)from a purely cultural and aesthetic pov.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: Another habesha woman(gorgeous)Messaged me on christian dating site

Post by willymonfrete »

Christ is trying to send me a recurring message'get a habesha christian tradwife'!
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Curious to see her face. Habesha girls can be absolutely gorgeous.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Just wondering if there is a way... but searching certain regions of getting a woman who is uncut/unmutilated... without asking.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrMan wrote:
September 12th, 2023, 1:08 pm
Just wondering if there is a way... but searching certain regions of getting a woman who is uncut/unmutilated... without asking.
I know one Muslim girl told me once that a lot of "female circumcision" was done strictly for show... she told me all the parents did was bring a daughter to some rural health clinic where a doctor would make some small incision in/near the p***y, nothing major. No parts would be removed, nothing would be done. Just draw a little bit of blood to make it seem like "something" was done. Then the parents could say their daughter was 'circumcised' but it was essentially bogus.

She showed me her p***y, too. It was complete, in pristine condition, nothing was missing. I think the "female circumcision" thing does happen, in some parts of the world, but it's massively overblown in Western media.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 12th, 2023, 1:11 pm
MrMan wrote:
September 12th, 2023, 1:08 pm
I know one Muslim girl told me once that a lot of "female circumcision" was done strictly for show... she told me all the parents did was bring a daughter to some rural health clinic where a doctor would make some small incision in/near the p***y, nothing major. No parts would be removed, nothing would be done. Just draw a little bit of blood to make it seem like "something" was done. Then the parents could say their daughter was 'circumcised' but it was essentially bogus.
That sounds more like what it might be in Indonesia, maybe a snip off the hood or the actual fun little button there could actually be removed. I think they tend to go for the lighter stuff, or just get a drop of blood.

But the Northern parts of Africa are where they hack of not only that but lips and sew them up with a small hole. Ethiopia has that in their culture, even to some extent among Christians, but I don't know that it is universally practice.

I suppose a disfigured wife could be kind, loving, even diligent in the bedroom. Some even learn to enjoy it and have full 'response' even without the fun bits at the opening and on the outside, but if all else being equal, if you had to choose between mutilated and unmutilated... is there any choice, really?
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrMan wrote:
September 12th, 2023, 1:20 pm
That sounds more like what it might be in Indonesia, maybe a snip off the hood or the actual fun little button there could actually be removed. I think they tend to go for the lighter stuff, or just get a drop of blood.

But the Northern parts of Africa are where they hack of not only that but lips and sew them up with a small hole. Ethiopia has that in their culture, even to some extent among Christians, but I don't know that it is universally practice.

I suppose a disfigured wife could be kind, loving, even diligent in the bedroom. Some even learn to enjoy it and have full 'response' even without the fun bits at the opening and on the outside, but if all else being equal, if you had to choose between mutilated and unmutilated... is there any choice, really?
It's a legitimate concern, yes. The girl I spoke of was, indeed, Indonesian. A little cut was made but all parts were still there, and in good healthy condition. She was cute as a button and so was her, ahem, button. :lol:

I've not yet the chance to examine closely any of these Habesha ladies, and I am not sure if I ever will. But I would agree, it IS a very real concern to have. I would not want a woman who has had her clitoris removed surgically. That would be too cruel. I'm very squeemish with these things, I couldn't even allow a pet to get "snipped", let alone be with a woman who had part of her vagina cut off...
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

By Habesha, do you mean Amhara?

The Oromo strongly dissociate themselves from the Amhara and do not identify as Habesha.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Falcon wrote:
September 14th, 2023, 11:11 am
By Habesha, do you mean Amhara?

The Oromo strongly dissociate themselves from the Amhara and do not identify as Habesha.
Amhara,tigrenya,gurage.

my girlfriends were tigrinya and gurage.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

African ladies are the best!

Is there a thread where you post about your experiences in Ethiopia?

I've found this one so far:

viewtopic.php?t=36989
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Falcon wrote:
September 14th, 2023, 2:15 pm
African ladies are the best!

Is there a thread where you post about your experiences in Ethiopia?

I've found this one so far:

viewtopic.php?t=36989
They were long distance relationships,Only place in Africa I've been to is egypt brother :lol:

I can say from experience that Ethiopian women love their men alot and are willing to overlook finances if they like you and you connect with them.

American women want a man that is already well-established,Ethiopian women are willing to be with a man if he provides enough for them to just live a normal life.