It's me, Falcon! How is everyone?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

It's me, Falcon! How is everyone?

Post by Falcon »

I haven't logged into this forum for a few years because I'm busy with being a happy family man in Thailand.

For those of you who are newer to this forum, I am a Taiwanese-American guy who was 18-19 when I first joined the forum around 2010 to talk about having a lot of positive experiences with ladies in Mexico. I've now just over 30 and am now happily married to a wonderful lady in Thailand.

I'm proud to say that my wife has been the biggest blessing in my life. I've been with her for nearly 8 years.

How has everything changed for everyone? Have any of you gotten married, had kids, or had interesting life experiences since we've last met?

@Jester @publicduende @Winston @Rock @MarcosZeitola @xiongmao @ssjparris @Ava Paige @mguy @Everdred

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: It's me, Falcon! How is everyone?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Falcon wrote:
September 14th, 2023, 11:08 am
I haven't logged into this forum for a few years because I'm busy with being a happy family man in Thailand.

For those of you who are newer to this forum, I am a Taiwanese-American guy who was 18-19 when I first joined the forum around 2010 to talk about having a lot of positive experiences with ladies in Mexico. I've now just over 30 and am now happily married to a wonderful lady in Thailand.

I'm proud to say that my wife has been the biggest blessing in my life. I've been with her for nearly 8 years.

How has everything changed for everyone? Have any of you gotten married, had kids, or had interesting life experiences since we've last met?

@Jester @publicduende @Winston @Rock @MarcosZeitola @xiongmao @ssjparris @Ava Paige @mguy @Everdred
Hi Falcon! Welcome back! Yes I think I seen you active in 2012 when I was lurking this website.
I joined in 2020, was inactive for two years and then posting again.

Lot of things have changed for the worst. This site is slowly dying.

Here is a brief summary

1) Pixel--Dude is our active mod now. Fschmidt used to be one, but now all he talks about is genociding modern scum and building his Arkian civilization. James Bond left this site years ago. I don't know when his coming back.
2) Jester died this year from COVID vaccine complications. He died when 64.
3) Cornfed is not posting anymore
4) PAG/Gerard Butler got banned again
5) Tsar no longer posts
6) Xiongmao, ssjparris, Ave Paige, mguy, Everdred all gone.
7) Winston is in Angeles Cities banging low quality whores now.
8. Public duende, Marcos Z still posts here. Both of them still in the Philippines now.
9) Rock left this site years ago and now post as troll sockpuppet account mercer and my life sucks, but Pixel dude banned both of them.
So Rock became a traitor to Winston now. Many people in this forum thinks Rock is a backstabbing pyscho who gets jealous when someone
has a girlfriend, wife, family while he is still single.
10) Lot of quality users left in this site. This site is dead compared to ten years ago.
11) Lot of conspiracy topics now, not lot of travel report topic.
12) You better not post any info, photos, names, life story about your wife and family here, or else jealous unhinged Incels and trolls will talk sh*t about your family and attempt to harass you. I seen it happen with Pixel Dude when Cornfed called his wife a pet who needs a license(She was black). and that's why he temporary banned Cornfed.
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on September 14th, 2023, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Good top have you back,I've been a lurker here since 2008 and was always a fan of your posts on asian women and latina women from rural areas and their differences to american women,even of those same ethnicities.please post further about that.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

6) Xiongmao just talked to me via private chat. He's doing well. I'll have to find a way to reconnect with everyone else.

7) My man Winston never changes! Good for him.

Thanks for the tips!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Falcon wrote:
September 14th, 2023, 1:23 pm
6) Xiongmao just talked to me via private chat. He's doing well. I'll have to find a way to reconnect with everyone else.

7) My man Winston never changes! Good for him.

Thanks for the tips!
You haven't changed. Your one positive camper. :)
I'm just telling you this site isn't what it used to be.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

And how are @momopi and @E Irizarry R&B Singer?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Falcon wrote:
September 14th, 2023, 1:47 pm
And how are @momopi and @E Irizarry R&B Singer?
They no longer post in this forum. They are gone too. You can chat them up in private if you like.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Falcon wrote:
September 14th, 2023, 11:08 am

Hey @Falcon, happy to hear from you again! It's been a long time we last met in London with @xiongmao, a lot of water has flown past a lot of bridges.

I do remember you settling in Thailand and living with a great lady, who is now presumably your wife. Lifelong commitment to a woman and her kids is a big risk, anyone here knows it. Yet, with big risks, big rewards may come. I moved to the Philippines in 2015, on the tail of a rather unpleasant episode which also costed me my Colombian wife (I divorced her in 2015). I lost appetite for my London life and decided to move to the Philippines for good, with the idea of starting an outsourced software business and maybe finding Love again.

Few bumps down the road apart, I am now settled here, married a wonderful young woman, C, and my business is doing well.

Unfortunately @Jester passed away late May last year, apparently 12 hours after his Covid shot. He was also living in the Philippines, in Angeles of all places, when that happened. You can read about him here: https://asbarez.com/obituary-haig-adomian/

Another beloved Member who passed away recently is @davewe. He was just above 70 and living a peaceful life in the outskirts of Dumaguete City when it happened. He, too, was blessed with a few years next to her lovely Filipina wife.

I wish you all the best with your life and your family! I'll PM you my number, in case you want to be back in touch (I'd love to!).

Ciao
PD