What does the term 'incel' mean?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mahayana
Freshman Poster

What does the term 'incel' mean?

Post by mahayana »

By age 44, only around 0.3 percent of adults report never having had the type of sex that could end in somebody getting pregnant.

In short, there's a way better chance a human's going to pass on our genes than it is for a male elephant seal.

Why are all of these men online now claiming to be incels, which just seems like a new way of saying virgin? How is that even impossible if you look at the statistics and consider that there's literally billions of people in this world? I used to get hit on by women all the time when I was their age and women would basically force me into going on dates and having sex even when I wasn't in the mood. Do they bother showering and leaving their basements? How do they expect to meet women? Actually, it's easier now since they can just go on MySpace or online dating so being lazy isn't even an excuse. How hard is it to upload a picture, send a message, and then invite a woman over to your house?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What does the term 'incel' mean?

Post by fschmidt »

Of course moronic scum aren't incel. That is what modern women want. But anyone cursed with morals and intelligence will probably be incel, unless they can somehow learn to act like an evil moron. Such men should date abroad in less feminist countries.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

women only swipe on 7% of men.they also only want millionare for long term over short term.

the gen z and millenials are living in different times.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

willymonfrete wrote:
October 29th, 2023, 7:29 pm
women only swipe on 7% of men.they also only want millionare for long term over short term.

Yeah that's true, but it also seems like the elites *want* angry lonely young men.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

vlkmo wrote:
October 30th, 2023, 9:16 am
willymonfrete wrote:
October 29th, 2023, 7:29 pm

Yeah that's true, but it also seems like the elites *want* angry lonely young men.
Well then overthrow the elites and capitalism.this is the natural result of the white man's way of life,the natural progression.do you think there are incels in the amazon or indigenous communities in south america and micronesia?
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

I don't know about incels in those indigenous communities as I never visited them or seen them before.

Scapegoating capitalism and capitalists for every social ill is the same idiocy that led to the Bolshevik revolution a century ago.

I think competition in the business sense is cool, but I don't think this is the way we should view sexual human relationships. And those issues aren't because capitalism per-se.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Q: What does the term 'incel' mean?

A: It means, you can't be arsed to buy a ticket to Thailand or the Philippines.