Women care about money over looks

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women care about money over looks

Post by Yohan »

Do Women Really Prefer Men with Money Over Looks?

Many Western women do of course, the wallet of him counts a lot much more than looks or age - but not always.

Not so few women run after men who have no money, but offer them an 'exciting life-style' by making themselves 'important' and are not acting as 'ordinary men' who are honest and doing a simple job - women looking for 'extraordinary men' - 'something special' even in a negative sense, for example going so far to admire violent criminal men behind bars, fraudsters, braggarts etc. Other women looking for somebody similar to their own habits, dating drug dealers or alcoholics...

I consider the broken dating issue in Western countries as their fault. Many women are checking men only on their surface without thinking about their future with him. Some women are leftover with 3 children from 3 different fathers, others are ending up in a hospital after receiving a beating from their 'special darling' and a few are ending up even in a coffin, but I fail somehow to show compassion with them.

Women have to change their criteria how they accept men who are approaching them.

Men who are 'nice guys' with good intentions who will never harm a woman for sure finish last it is said and I think out of my own experience, this talk is really true.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

American women might see your physical appearance first, but the first thing they ever ask a man is; "What do you do for a living?" And if your job is anywhere except Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros. Studios, or similar facilities/professions, it's all over. American women have even a fetish for fat wallets. In other words, men are attracted to fat boobs, but American women are attracted to fat wallets, luxury cars, and Beverly Park (Los Angeles), California. And many people know that Beverly Park, a neighborhood of the Los Angeles area, is like Beverly hills (it has huge multi million dollar mansions and such), but Beverly Park is a gated community; the general public is forbidden to go in there for any reason, also, photography is prohibited in Beverly Park.

Also, not only are American women attracted exclusively to fat wallets, but they are also attracted to guys built like nightclub bouncers. Like bodyguards. All of us guys, I'm sure, have seen young, attractive American women with large boobs in love with big, hulking brutes capable of crushing another guy like a steamroller running over a cardboard box.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

glanmit wrote:
November 6th, 2023, 4:09 am
Nothing wrong with that
I don't agree with you.

I think there is something seriously wrong with the attitude of many Western women.

It's about feminism which is teaching lazy females about it is their right to take as much as they can from men and to offer them as little as possible in return.

I remember a woman who was nothing but an occasional server in a family restaurant in the US and she was demanding so much from men in her dating list that you could say she is looking for a rich slave (he must have this and that, he must do this for me, he must buy this for me, he is not allowed to do this and that etc, etc) - and when asked 'What will you offer your man in return, she said, he can f**k me if he wants, is that not enough?'

She was really thinking her p***y is the way to become rich - never considering to work anything productive in her life.

And believe me, many Western women are like that, arrogant, overdemanding, self-opinionated, overrating themselves...
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Yohan wrote:
November 6th, 2023, 6:40 am
glanmit wrote:
Nothing wrong with that
I don't agree with you.

I think there is something seriously wrong with the attitude of many Western women.

It's about feminism which is teaching lazy females about it is their right to take as much as they can from men and to offer them as little as possible in return.

I remember a woman who was nothing but an occasional server in a family restaurant in the US and she was demanding so much from men in her dating list that you could say she is looking for a rich slave (he must have this and that, he must do this for me, he must buy this for me, he is not allowed to do this and that etc, etc) - and when asked 'What will you offer your man in return, she said, he can f**k me if he wants, is that not enough?'

She was really thinking her p***y is the way to become rich - never considering to work anything productive in her life.

And believe me, many Western women are like that, arrogant, overdemanding, self-opinionated, overrating themselves...
I absolutely agree with everything you've said here. Most modern women are just self entitled split arse twats who just want a male work horse rather than a lover. When I was a single man I browsed a few dating websites and found all the prerequisites women were asking for were unreasonable and unrealistic.

What makes women such entitled whores i wonder. It must be shit like Disney cartoons which brainwash them from childhood into believing they're these special princesses who deserve some knight in shining armour who will bend over backwards for them.

It's either that or a combination of that and romance movies which set some unrealistic standard for romance. All of it boils my piss to be fair.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Yohan wrote:
November 6th, 2023, 6:40 am
glanmit wrote:
Nothing wrong with that
I don't agree with you.

A traditional woman wants to stay at home and raise children. Financial security is what allows that.