Is the Western world really dead and over?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Is the Western world really dead and over?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2023/1 ... as-passed/

Paul talks about how the Western world is finally gone...We have Indians, Muslims, etc in our governments running society. We have all these different organizations that use Spanish, etc....I notice this myself...But there are things I don't agree with that Paul mentions like Russia and China being strict on what people can and can't do with their free time, etc. I wouldn't be a fan of that shit at all. Someone telling me I can't play a certain type of video game, and so on...That sounds like hell. I can respect Russia and China for at least putting their own people first and not trying to intentionally destroy their own nation by replacing their own with outsiders. Years from now China and Russia will still be Russia and China....the Western world won't even exist anymore and it's mad depressing to even think about....All of this just so leftist can stay in power forever...But then you have the shitty Far Right who suck up to Jewish interest when it is them who are causing all these nations to get f***ed over and wrecked like this...So they really are no better than the Left who want to erase their own from existence. There truly is no hope for the West.....But I can't see myself living in China or Russia because those nations have their own set of issues. Just not the same kind of issues the West is going through.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Re: Is the Western world really dead and over?

Post by vlkmo »

I know, it is very depressing to even think about and watch. I am also 32 and just livid that my whole life ahead of me has been stolen forever. I thought there would have been some final justice in this world?

I hope at least those intentionally responsible will pay in some big way.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

vlkmo wrote:
December 15th, 2023, 9:24 am
I know, it is very depressing to even think about and watch. I am also 32 and just livid that my whole life ahead of me has been stolen forever. I thought there would have been some final justice in this world?

Same age as yours. After a decade or so, the A.I will take over and most of us will be classified as "useless eater".
So enjoy your life when it lasts.. before the mass extermination of humanity.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 15th, 2023, 12:35 pm
vlkmo wrote:

Same age as yours. After a decade or so, the A.I will take over and most of us will be classified as "useless eater".
Yes, it's just me being anxious in the back of my mind because of the things to come. I think moving to a similar sized area with only 25-50% of the population would be an improvement in my ability to tolerate it. Small things like listening to my favorite songs and things within like my own knowledge and physique, entertainment (usually anything up to 2000s to 2010s I enjoy) are something of an anesthetic for it at this time.

But, man I feel cheated because of my younger age during this lifetime, and I imagine you feel a similar way.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

vlkmo wrote:
December 15th, 2023, 4:43 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 15th, 2023, 12:35 pm
vlkmo wrote:

Yes, it's just me being anxious in the back of my mind because of the things to come. I think moving to a similar sized area with only 25-50% of the population would be an improvement in my ability to tolerate it. Small things like listening to my favorite songs and things within like my own knowledge and physique, entertainment (usually anything up to 2000s to 2010s I enjoy) are something of an anesthetic for it at this time.

But, man I feel cheated because of my younger age during this lifetime, and I imagine you feel a similar way.
What makes you feel cheated? Just curious. I mean I'm 37, I wish all of this garbage had of never happened in my life time. Or at all would be even better. Fact is we're all being shit tested by these no good assholes wrecking every nation. Not a single worthy leader in sight. Not even Putin even though Paul praised him for Russian Nationalism. Truth is when you have no control over your own nation and you take orders from someone else that have the authority to force you to destroy your people, their culture, and the only home that they have.....That makes you a damn fraud. I would take Putin more seriously if he wasn't owned just like everybody else.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

That's it. I'm pissed off that all this is happening in my lifetime.