America is unlivable and gross.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

America is unlivable and gross.

Post by kangarunner »

I'm in a whatsapp group and someone said a sandwich in Texas costs $15. $15 is 365,000 VND. The average cost of a good meal with chicken or beef and vegetables and soup here in Saigon is 60,000. A good bowl of beef pho is 50,000 vnd. For $15, you can eat 6 meals. In America, $15 is 1 meal.

It's not just the cost of food in America. It's the emptiness and lack of positive energy in that country that makes your belly feel empty even after eating a good meal.

I have a theory that Americans want to feel like their better than others. They want to be higher up than others so they can have the satisfaction of looking down on them.

I get off the plane in America. I have a few thousand dollars. That will be gone in about a month. It's literally impossible to start a life in America with a few thousand dollars unless you have a friend who will let you sleep in on the floor.

The people are all closed off to strangers in America

Low status individuals such as myself are looked down on. You may think that's not important, but it affects a person's psychology and self-esteem when you are low status.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: America is unlivable and gross.

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
December 19th, 2023, 2:23 pm
I'm in a whatsapp group and someone said a sandwich in Texas costs $15. $15 is 365,000 VND. The average cost of a good meal with chicken or beef and vegetables and soup here in Saigon is 60,000. A good bowl of beef pho is 50,000 vnd. For $15, you can eat 6 meals. In America, $15 is 1 meal.

It's not just the cost of food in America. It's the emptiness and lack of positive energy in that country that makes your belly feel empty even after eating a good meal.

I have a theory that Americans want to feel like their better than others. They want to be higher up than others so they can have the satisfaction of looking down on them.

I get off the plane in America. I have a few thousand dollars. That will be gone in about a month. It's literally impossible to start a life in America with a few thousand dollars unless you have a friend who will let you sleep in on the floor.

Low status individuals such as myself are looked down on. You may think that's not important, but it affects a person's psychology and self-esteem when you are low status.
Well they won't get to feel higher up anymore....America is not even a country anymore...Just a bunch of desperate people picking what's left, when that's all gone then we'll just have a bunch of people fighting and killing each other while the wealthy that caused all of it will sit back, laugh and won't have to worry about watching their back. America use to be a perfectly fine country but it's gone. Europe is the same way, gone. I believe the reason why people come off as friendly in the places you been to have a lot to do with their living conditions already. But almost anywhere in the world once people status change. Their character changes with it. I really don't care if strangers wont interact with me though. I do believe the people here enjoy suffering.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Europe isn't a country.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

kangarunner wrote:
December 19th, 2023, 2:23 pm

You have beaten the system - you got the f**k out.

How about giving yourself a big pat on the back for doing it? Many others can't or won't or they don't believe in themselves that it is possible, of course it is but it requires a big leap of faith and you did it.