Western "Civilization" is a LIE

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Western "Civilization" is a LIE

Post by Roccia »

White SHITvilization is a misnomer and a LIE!! THAT'S RIGHT!!!! THAS RIGHT!!!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The Wily Fox
Freshman Poster

Re: Western "Civilization" is a LIE

Post by The Wily Fox »

Roccia wrote:
January 3rd, 2024, 9:14 am
Western civilization is the very reason why you're able to post such garbage on the Internet. If you're not happy with Western civilization you can always drag yourself to the Middle East and see how well you get on there.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Western civilization is probably the most comfortable one to live in for creature comforts and human rights around today. The western world tends to be developed, and those below the poverty level tend to have modern conveniences like cell phones and microwave ovens.

A lot of people on this forum are concerned that western women are hard to approach, have bad attitudes, tend to have poor values, want to take half their goods, don't appreciate them as men, or whatever else, and want to look elsewhere.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

America seems more like a nightmare than anything. Even the prisons man. You're treated like an animal in prisons. Not that prisoners matter, when you've got wageslaves being abused to hell.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

MrMan wrote:
January 4th, 2024, 10:08 am
Western civilization is probably the most comfortable one to live in for creature comforts and human rights around today. The western world tends to be developed, and those below the poverty level tend to have modern conveniences like cell phones and microwave ovens.

A lot of people on this forum are concerned that western women are hard to approach, have bad attitudes, tend to have poor values, want to take half their goods, don't appreciate them as men, or whatever else, and want to look elsewhere.
I've read your other posts which seem to be real and authentic and then I read this one and it sounds like it came out of the ChatGPT robot machines.
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
JackJack
Freshman Poster

Post by JackJack »

The Wily Fox wrote:
January 4th, 2024, 2:28 am
Roccia wrote:
Western civilization is the very reason why you're able to post such garbage on the Internet. If you're not happy with Western civilization you can always drag yourself to the Middle East and see how well you get on there.
At least in the Middle East, the government does not interfere in my bedroom and what I do with my woman, in contrast to the extremely controlling West convincing your likes that you have more dignity and so called freedom.. One can get jailed for years for his activities in his bed with his wife in the Freedom Democratic Western nations, spousal rape, domestic violence, and so forth. You cannot pull this indignity and absolute control in the Middle East. Never one heard if the Western tyrannies that we had tasted in our era.

Nor in the Middle East your children are abducted by the Government like how they do in the United States.

The West had collapsed since October 7th. Enjoy the liberating free fall.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Roccia wrote:
January 4th, 2024, 11:54 am
America seems more like a nightmare than anything. Even the prisons man. You're treated like an animal in prisons. Not that prisoners matter, when you've got wageslaves being abused to hell.
It is true that USA often does not appear to be an advanced country.

Good health care is only available for the rich, for people with small income any medical bill can be a financial disaster.
In general advanced countries offer basic and affordable medical care for all their citizens.

Justice system is a mess, with 50 states have their own laws, what might be perfectly fine in Texas, might be a felony in California....
a paradise for lawyers... and true, prisons are known to be in horrible conditions.

Higher education depends on your wallet, fees are exorbitant high...

USA has also race related issues - homeless people - jobless people - the highest prison population in this world with more than 2 million people in jail ...

Labour unions are often good for nothing, and not so few people work only for tips, like employees in restaurants, hotels, delivery and similar services.

I am sure I missed a lot in my short list, USA has its shortcomings.

----------------------------------

However USA is by far not the worst country in the world, many others are worse....

There are many statistics about which country is better, which country is worse.

What I have seen so far USA is most of the time considered to be somewhat around rank 16 to rank 25 out of approx. 190 countries worldwide....
Not bad, but also surely not in leading position....

USA however offers you as US-citizen the right to leave and take your money with you if you want....
The US-passport is still a very good document for travel worldwide which makes it possible to visit more than180 countries.
Also compared to other currencies I know, the US-Dollar is widely accepted wherever you go.

If you really think, it's better somewhere else, get on an airplane and see yourself....
You will find US citizens (and not only US military servicemen) in many countries worldwide.
Nothing wrong if you prefer to relocate outside of the USA.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I agree with this to some extent. I think western civilisation has progressed technologically, but regressed socially.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
The Wily Fox
Freshman Poster

Post by The Wily Fox »

JackJack wrote:
January 6th, 2024, 11:43 pm
The Wily Fox wrote:
January 4th, 2024, 2:28 am
Roccia wrote:
At least in the Middle East, the government does not interfere in my bedroom and what I do with my woman, in contrast to the extremely controlling West convincing your likes that you have more dignity and so called freedom.. One can get jailed for years for his activities in his bed with his wife in the Freedom Democratic Western nations, spousal rape, domestic violence, and so forth. You cannot pull this indignity and absolute control in the Middle East. Never one heard if the Western tyrannies that we had tasted in our era.

Nor in the Middle East your children are abducted by the Government like how they do in the United States.

The West had collapsed since October 7th. Enjoy the liberating free fall.
I don't know what movies you've been watching, but that stuff rarely ever happens. The Middle East is more likely to have your children sold off into marriage with some hairy Muslim. Are you saying that is better?

I'm sorry, but I don't fully understand the nature of your complaint. Are you saying that you're annoyed with the West because you can't get away with raping and beating your wife like you can in the Middle East?