Do men with big asses attract women with big asses?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Do men with big asses attract women with big asses?

Post by vlkmo »

Despite there being a difference between mens and women's asses, do you think it's true that men with relatively larger asses get attention from large women too?
MarcosZeitola

Re: Do men with big asses attract women with big asses?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

A girl I knew once said 'guys with big asses tend to have a small penis". She wouldn't touch guys with a "booty" with a ten foot pole. Anyway no man would squat in the gym for a bigger butt unless he's a faggot who likes to have some extra cushion for his lovers pushing when he takes it in the bum.
Jamessmith0901
Freshman Poster

Post by Jamessmith0901 »

Haha, honestly, I think attraction comes in all shapes and sizes! So yeah, why not? Everyone's got their preferences.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 6th, 2024, 9:57 pm
A girl I knew once said 'guys with big asses tend to have a small penis". She wouldn't touch guys with a "booty" with a ten foot pole. Anyway no man would squat in the gym for a bigger butt unless he's a faggot who likes to have some extra cushion for his lovers pushing when he takes it in the bum.
Screw you. :lol: I am heterosexual but I acknowledge that bigger butts are an advantage to either gender. I would squat and stuff for a bigger butt myself, but that is going to be for myself and not another partner unless the women is into that, then alright.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

vlkmo wrote:
February 7th, 2024, 7:38 pm
Screw you. :lol: I am heterosexual but I acknowledge that bigger butts are an advantage to either gender. I would squat and stuff for a bigger butt myself, but that is going to be for myself and not another partner unless the women is into that, then alright.
How is it, that a big butt is an advantage to men? They can run faster? :)