Is converting to islam to marry a virgin white girl that's high quality non-primitive in character a good idea?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Is converting to islam to marry a virgin white girl that's high quality non-primitive in character a good idea?

Post by 88jose88 »

All of sufi and all of twelver shiite islam is neoplatonic.Neoplatonism makes 100% coherent sense.

I was part of a turkish tariqah(Fethullah gulen,a offshoot of the nurci tariqah) during my teens,the turkish girls were white looking and very high quality non-primitive,very beautiful and looked amazing in their hijab styles with all kinds of bright colors.

a friend's mom said she would find me a turkish wife(Osmanli Kiz or ottoman girl in her words) when I turned 18,but I had left by then.

Turkish girls that are part of these Tariqahs also cook amazing food,clean and want kids.most of them are virgins,highly educated,and sophisticated.

Girls like these were the norm,not the exception.

I think it's a good idea.and I'm sticking with it.I don't know if islam is true or not,but I don't care.

this is the only way to find a non-feminist,virgin traditional wife that obeys her husband(Even non-feminist white women merely pay lip service to this,and they are not virgins).
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is converting to islam to marry a virgin white girl that's high quality non-primitive in character a good idea?

Post by fschmidt »

Sufism and neoplatonism suck, but Islam is good. Better to be Salafi.
MarcosZeitola

Re: Is converting to islam to marry a virgin white girl that's high quality non-primitive in character a good idea?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

88jose88 wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 10:01 am
All of sufi and all of twelver shiite islam is neoplatonic.Neoplatonism makes 100% coherent sense.

I was part of a turkish tariqah(Fethullah gulen,a offshoot of the nurci tariqah) during my teens,the turkish girls were white looking and very high quality non-primitive,very beautiful and looked amazing in their hijab styles with all kinds of bright colors.

a friend's mom said she would find me a turkish wife(Osmanli Kiz or ottoman girl in her words) when I turned 18,but I had left by then.

Turkish girls that are part of these Tariqahs also cook amazing food,clean and want kids.most of them are virgins,highly educated,and sophisticated.

Girls like these were the norm,not the exception.

I think it's a good idea.and I'm sticking with it.I don't know if islam is true or not,but I don't care.

this is the only way to find a non-feminist,virgin traditional wife that obeys her husband(Even non-feminist white women merely pay lip service to this,and they are not virgins).
Sounds like good thinking. It's what I'll be doing myself within a year or so.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 2:00 pm
Sounds like good thinking. It's what I'll be doing myself within a year or so.
Are you planning on dumping a girlfriend in a year?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Question: Is converting to islam to marry a virgin white girl that's high quality non-primitive in character a good idea?

Answer:
No! To give up your own religious belief solely because of a woman is not a good idea (regardless which religion - Islam, Catholic etc.)
Why should you do that?

About these pictures, these are model pictures, the reality might look quite different. You always must meet the woman in real life.
If you think Turkish women are not into feminism and submissive, then you are wrong.
Turkey is not so openly feminist friendly, but I wonder what will happen if you bring these women outside of their families, back to your own Western country.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64897655
International Women's Day: Istanbul women defy ban on protests
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 8:19 pm
Question: Is converting to islam to marry a virgin white girl that's high quality non-primitive in character a good idea?

Answer:
No! To give up your own religious belief solely because of a woman is not a good idea (regardless which religion - Islam, Catholic etc.)
Why should you do that?

About these pictures, these are model pictures, the reality might look quite different. You always must meet the woman in real life.
If you think Turkish women are not into feminism and submissive, then you are wrong.
Turkey is not so openly feminist friendly, but I wonder what will happen if you bring these women outside of their families, back to your own Western country.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64897655
International Women's Day: Istanbul women defy ban on protests
Under Erdogan's rule, Istanbul and Ankara have become bastions of Islamism. Yet, much of Southern Turkey, with cities like Izmir, Antalya and Bodrum, is much more liberal and open-minded. I spent 3 unforgettable weeks in that part of Turkey, with a girl who was everything but traditional.

Feminism isn't an issue over there. Women do not wear scarves and long skirts, they go to college and have sex with their boyfriends well before they get married. Some of the girls whose parents are more traditional give in and remain virgin...but they become anal sex queens LOL
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Not really, no.

The family will vet you, they will want to know what you do for a living, what money you're earning (important) do you ensure any kids you have will be indoctrinated into the Muslim faith, also, you're not Turkish and you are not from that sect of Islam, their first choice of husband for their daughters is always going to be a man from their culture and their people - can you speak to their parents in their language? Can they speak to you in English? They will want to know if your parents are Muslims and if not - who are they and what are they?

It isn't like you convert to Islam and then go and marry and virgin, it's not how it works, I do know converts of all colours married to Muslim women ranging from Bosnia, Morocco, Egypt, Nigeria to Indonesia but you know what, they're serious Muslims who work in the Middle East - they're not frauds - you're an absolute f***ing fraud - you have more chance of getting one of these 'virgins' than I have of becoming a member of the Chinese gymnastics team.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Are you sure @88jose88 ?

It's a "Big" commitment to be a true muslim.
You just can't convert to Islam and expect to "get laid" and "bang" Muslim women.
Just like getting any other women, you have to be financially capable, get parental approval, their relatives approval, able to commit to a real relationship, and prepare to raise a family and be a strong father figure. Those Turkish, or any other Muslim men are not masculine out of nothing.
They have to be the rock, the guardian, and protector, and devoted muslim who reads the Quran and prays five times a day in a mosque.

Do you think you can handle that? Do you think you can make such sacriface?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

@Yick and @Natural_Born_Cynic,getting a muslim orphan virgin is pretty easy in india and pakistan.it's also easy in rural Yemen.

obviousely,I can only do this once I have a job(I dont have one because of documentation issues which I'm fixing),but being muslim does not require doing all that,you just need to pray whenever the people are praying,and you just need to abstain from pork and alcohol,grow some facial hair on your chin etc

it's pretty easy.

I can certainly get a virgin orphan girl easily to be my obediant wife in the right places.just get a lightskinned punjabi girl.both me and marcos don't really believe that much in islam,but we know it's the only option to get a obediant virgin goodlooking wife.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

88jose88 wrote:
February 13th, 2024, 8:10 am
@Yick and @Natural_Born_Cynic,getting a muslim orphan virgin is pretty easy in india and pakistan.it's also easy in rural Yemen.

obviousely,I can only do this once I have a job(I dont have one because of documentation issues which I'm fixing),but being muslim does not require doing all that,you just need to pray whenever the people are praying,and you just need to abstain from pork and alcohol,grow some facial hair on your chin etc

it's pretty easy.

I can certainly get a virgin orphan girl easily to be my obediant wife in the right places.just get a lightskinned punjabi girl.both me and marcos don't really believe that much in islam,but we know it's the only option to get a obediant virgin goodlooking wife.
Heh. It is...huh?

Let us know how it goes then.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 13th, 2024, 4:43 pm
88jose88 wrote:

it's pretty easy.

Heh. It is...huh?

I wrote this thread for the forum moreso,they want tradcon and marriage,I just want to lick p***y and have sex with hookers.

if you want marriage,then going half assed traditional is pointless.

I'm a sagitarrius and my free spirited,liberated and spontaneous sagitarrius nature cannot commit to one woman easily if not possibely.that's just my sign's qualities.

I love miami,but it's too expensive,I've said before I hate holland but there is avenue for fun.the best thing is going to aruba where hookers are legal and there is sunshine and palm trees,but it's hard to get in even as a dutch citizen,so better learn spanish,go to puerto rico,fly to colombia for hookers and drugs whenever I get my paycheck.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

88jose88 wrote:
February 13th, 2024, 5:49 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 13th, 2024, 4:43 pm
88jose88 wrote:

it's pretty easy.

Heh. It is...huh?

I wrote this thread for the forum moreso,they want tradcon and marriage,I just want to lick p***y and have sex with hookers.

if you want marriage,then going half assed traditional is pointless.

I'm a sagitarrius and my free spirited,liberated and spontaneous sagitarrius nature cannot commit to one woman easily if not possibely.that's just my sign's qualities.

I love miami,but it's too expensive,I've said before I hate holland but there is avenue for fun.the best thing is going to aruba where hookers are legal and there is sunshine and palm trees,but it's hard to get in even as a dutch citizen,so better learn spanish,go to puerto rico,fly to colombia for hookers and drugs whenever I get my paycheck.
Alright then. We are looking forward to your time in Maastricht Netherlands banging hookers there.