Is Natural_Born_Cynic the biggest hypocrite on the forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Is Natural_Born_Cynic the biggest hypocrite on the forum?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Voyager1 wrote:
March 28th, 2024, 4:08 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 27th, 2024, 5:55 pm
@Voyager1

Check this out.. "Nuclear Security Officer" sounds really f*cking cool... Too bad the salary doesn't match the cool title. :lol:

https://www.salary.com/research/salary/ ... -salary/ny

Nuclear Security Officer

Why do they have automatic weapons? Someone could fly a small plane loaded with explosives into one of those reactors. What are they going to do? Shoot at the plane?
I don't know dude, they must have a SAM site to shoot down that plane. The dudes with Automatic Weapons sure looks cool. :lol: 8)
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Voyager1

Well.. I guess this is a truce between you and me then. :lol: Thanks to Yohan's intervention. His a nice old guy and I respect him. I'm sure you do too.

I will try to keep my mouth shut about Ukraine War and sorry for cussing at you like that in the past. It was nothing personal, things got little bit heated. I'm sure your a nice guy in real life.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

NBC you can talk about the Ukraine war all you want. There is no ban on talking about that as far as I know.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Voyager1

I rather not... That topic has stirred up lot of controversy and have divided this entire forum in half. The ones on the Ukrainian side and the others on the Russian side. I would like to bury the hatchet and put that to rest now. I also think that issue has slowly created animosity between both of us in the first place. And besides, the writing is already on the wall that Ukraine is not doing so hot. So I don't need to comment any further.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Voyager1
@Natural_Born_Cynic

Have you guys buried the hatchet now? If so I'm glad you both resolved your issues amicably. It's important to remember that we can disagree on certain topics and still be friends.

Well done to @Yohan for acting like a peace keeper. Thank you Yohan :)
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 12:42 am
@Voyager1
@Natural_Born_Cynic

Have you guys buried the hatchet now? If so I'm glad you both resolved your issues amicably. It's important to remember that we can disagree on certain topics and still be friends.

I did because of @Yohan. The Old Austrian is right, this is just a forum, we don't even know each other, and we shouldn't waste time fighting over stupid pointless issues anyway. Now I don't give a f*ck about Ukraine anymore because whenever I post there, people get riled up and say I'm a Russian Z bot or other cr@p. No point commenting any more and another issue that irritates me is this website. Some times it works, sometimes it doesn't. It's "half functional" now. Kind of pisses me off everytime I try to post, it leads me to "connection time out" and it seems that Winston doesn't give a f*ck anyway because he is too busy banging whores in Angeles City and posting conspiracy stuff he found on Youtube. :lol:

I am cool with @Voyager1 now. I choose to forgive him despite him posting this provocative troll thread which you don't want to remove and this thread keeps popping up at the top of the "Latest 100 Topic" whenever somebody comments. Thanks a lot. :lol: :roll:

It's still an eyesore to me, but hey, It's freedom of speech right?

Well, it was fun, but I'm totally done with this website. All the good members have left and people like publicduende and marcos Z are not posting anymore. So it's not worth my time anymore. I'm just going to enjoy my life. Voyager1, you can celebrate if you want for my departure. Too bad I just don't give a f*ck anymore. :lol:

You guys have fun. I'm going to leave here now. Thanks bye. I'm not coming back anymore. F*ck this website.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

NBC - I wouldn't care if you created a thread "Is Voyager1 the biggest hypocrite on the forum?" because it's only a question. I am not stating that you are (or were) and also, I don't have your real name so I can not possibly damage your reputation.

If I created a thread with your real name "XXXXXX is this or that" then that could be possible libel (especially if it's not true).

We all have to deal with established facts. You are welcome to stay as long as you are cordial and respectful with everyone. I certainly don't want to drive anyone away. Now if your reason for leaving is because the forum is only half-functional now, and Winston appears not to be willing to do what it takes to fix it, well that is valid grounds for moving on. Good luck to you either way.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

March 29th, 2024, 6:32 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@Voyager1
@Natural_Born_Cynic

I did because of @Yohan. The Old Austrian is right, this is just a forum, we don't even know each other, and we shouldn't waste time fighting over stupid pointless issues anyway. Now I don't give a f*ck about Ukraine anymore because whenever I post there, people get riled up and say I'm a Russian Z bot or other cr@p. No point commenting any more and another issue that irritates me is this website. Some times it works, sometimes it doesn't. It's "half functional" now. Kind of pisses me off everytime I try to post, it leads me to "connection time out" and it seems that Winston doesn't give a f*ck anyway because he is too busy banging whores in Angeles City and posting conspiracy stuff he found on Youtube. :lol:

I am cool with @Voyager1 now. I choose to forgive him despite him posting this provocative troll thread which you don't want to remove and this thread keeps popping up at the top of the "Latest 100 Topic" whenever somebody comments. Thanks a lot. :lol: :roll:

Well, it was fun, but I'm totally done with this website. All the good members have left and people like publicduende and marcos Z are not posting anymore. So it's not worth my time anymore. I'm just going to enjoy my life. Voyager1, you can celebrate if you want for my departure. Too bad I just don't give a f*ck anymore. :lol:

You guys have fun. I'm going to leave here now. Thanks bye. I'm not coming back anymore. F*ck this website.
Okay. If you want to leave then that's up to you. I wish you all the best. There isn't much I could say to dissuade you. Just a couple of points though I want to ask:

1. If Voyager1 thinks you're a hypocrite why do you care? Why would you care if every single user on this forum thought you were a hypocrite? I don't get why you're being so sensitive about this. I personally couldn't give a f**k if everyone on this forum hated me, why should you?

2. This thread "Is Natural_Born_Cynic a hypocrite" doesn't constitute as libel and doesn't warrant a warning or a ban for Voyager1, like he said make a thread about him if you want. It isn't even abusive like how you called him a cunt and a cocksucker. The two things are not the same. At most this thread was probably made to heckle you, which could be construed as potentially aimed at starting a flame war, but I'm not going to issue a warning for that either because the question isn't even that big a deal. Besides, if you listened to me and added Voyager1 to your foe list in the first place you wouldn't have had to worry about it. If anything slanderous is said I would remove it I.e. "Natural_Born_Cynic is a pedophile" for example.

3. With Russia and Ukraine you're entitled to your opinion. I happen to agree with you, though I'm not pro Russia or Ukraine. In my opinion Putin and NATO are two sides of the same evil coin and its the residents of Ukraine who I feel sorry for. That includes Russian citizens of Ukraine who were getting blown to pieces by Azov since God knows how long. So if you want to talk about this then don't let people stop you from expressing your opinion. Remember: we can all disagree on certain topics and still be friends, right?

4. You said I allow this to happen? I haven't been online for a few days so by the time I've signed in the situation has already been resolved. You and Voyager seem to have apologised so if this thread bothers you so much then I can delete it if @Voyager1 is okay with me removing his content. If Yohan hadn't already helped mediate and resolve this I would've seen it and my course of action would be to demand a ceasefire on both sides giving a warning or ban to either you or Voyager depending who interacted with the other first. I can do that as a moderator to prevent things flaring up too much. That's in the rules.

5. As for the forum performance I think quite a lot of people are frustrated and annoyed that the forum is performing so poorly right now.

Anyway. Those are my thoughts on the issues you mentioned. If you do leave I hope you will reconsider and return in the future. Take care of yourself.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 7:28 am
March 29th, 2024, 6:32 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@Voyager1
@Natural_Born_Cynic

Okay. If you want to leave then that's up to you. I wish you all the best. There isn't much I could say to dissuade you. Just a couple of points though I want to ask:

1. If Voyager1 thinks you're a hypocrite why do you care? Why would you care if every single user on this forum thought you were a hypocrite? I don't get why you're being so sensitive about this. I personally couldn't give a f**k if everyone on this forum hated me, why should you?

2. This thread "Is Natural_Born_Cynic a hypocrite" doesn't constitute as libel and doesn't warrant a warning or a ban for Voyager1, like he said make a thread about him if you want. It isn't even abusive like how you called him a cunt and a cocksucker. The two things are not the same. At most this thread was probably made to heckle you, which could be construed as potentially aimed at starting a flame war, but I'm not going to issue a warning for that either because the question isn't even that big a deal. Besides, if you listened to me and added Voyager1 to your foe list in the first place you wouldn't have had to worry about it. If anything slanderous is said I would remove it I.e. "Natural_Born_Cynic is a pedophile" for example.

3. With Russia and Ukraine you're entitled to your opinion. I happen to agree with you, though I'm not pro Russia or Ukraine. In my opinion Putin and NATO are two sides of the same evil coin and its the residents of Ukraine who I feel sorry for. That includes Russian citizens of Ukraine who were getting blown to pieces by Azov since God knows how long. So if you want to talk about this then don't let people stop you from expressing your opinion. Remember: we can all disagree on certain topics and still be friends, right?

4. You said I allow this to happen? I haven't been online for a few days so by the time I've signed in the situation has already been resolved. You and Voyager seem to have apologised so if this thread bothers you so much then I can delete it if @Voyager1 is okay with me removing his content. If Yohan hadn't already helped mediate and resolve this I would've seen it and my course of action would be to demand a ceasefire on both sides giving a warning or ban to either you or Voyager depending who interacted with the other first. I can do that as a moderator to prevent things flaring up too much. That's in the rules.

5. As for the forum performance I think quite a lot of people are frustrated and annoyed that the forum is performing so poorly right now.

Anyway. Those are my thoughts on the issues you mentioned. If you do leave I hope you will reconsider and return in the future. Take care of yourself.
Oh Hell no, why would I tell my real name especially here? Do you think I'm out of my mind? :lol:
I wouldn't post my photo of my face here, because some troll would heckle or pyschopath like PAG would call on a hitman on me. :lol:
That happened with Publicduende.

I'm cool with Voyager1 now. I am just tired of fighting people here such as Kukuskha(his gone), Yick(his cool with me now), Have2fly(not cool with yet), Voyager1(cool with now). One hell of a Gauntlet party here. All of my wars have been defensive throught. I never went up to people and say c*cksucker or c*nt unless provoked first.

I did used the ignore button on Voyager1, but he posted his troll thread which bypassed that feature entirely and enable everyone else to see that awful troll thread.

Why Am I being sensitive? You think I am sensitive? Look who's talking. YOU were the one who temporary banned Cornfed because he said "you should get a "license" for your black girlfriend." That really pissed you off and you banned him for couple of days. I don't know why he still havn't came back though..

That Voyager1's troll thread was him looking to start a flame war and enlist other people to criticize and attack me. Fortuntaely no body really stepped in except Yohan who were attempted to mediate.

Your also right, I am leaving because the performance of this website totally sucks, and Winston Wu doesn't give a f*ck to fix the issue.
That is the only legit reason I can give you. The other reasons are personal, and they are my series of dissatisfactions built up with my one year actual experiences here. I don't think you guys would care anyway, so I call it "my other reasons".

Well anyway, best of luck to you with your remaining people. I don't think any new members are joining this forum anyway because Winston stopped giving a f*ck about this website and most of them are bots. So good luck with your little swampland.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Pixel--Dude I am leaning toward you not deleting this thread as @Winston usually wants to keep the history of this forum intact. However, if that is the route you would like to pursue then I think it would be appropriate to clear it with Winston first, as he probably doesn't like moderators to remove entire threads wholesale.

Another option is to move this thread to NSFW - Hidden/Unindexed. This is a solution Winston has applied before to controversial threads.

In any case NBC has said that he is leaving the forum for good so he won't be back to see if this thread remains or not, that is unless he can't tame his curiosity.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

March 29th, 2024, 8:23 am
Oh Hell no, why would I tell my real name especially here? Do you think I'm out of my mind? :lol:
I wouldn't post my photo of my face here, because some troll would heckle or pyschopath like PAG would call on a hitman on me. :lol:
That happened with Publicduende.
What are you talking about? When did I say anything about posting your real name? Was this in response to something Voyager1 said?
I did used the ignore button on Voyager1, but he posted his troll thread which bypassed that feature entirely and enable everyone else to see that awful troll thread.
I wasn't aware that threads made by someone you blocked still show up. You could've still ignored it.
Why Am I being sensitive? You think I am sensitive? Look who's talking. YOU were the one who temporary banned Cornfed because he said "you should get a "license" for your black girlfriend." That really pissed you off and you banned him for couple of days. I don't know why he still havn't came back though..
Well yes of course I would ban someone for saying horrible things about my girlfriend, or anyone else's. Keep drama between those involved. Leave kids and family out of it. Cornfed has said plenty of things I thought were vile and disgusting, but that was the first time I gave him a ban because what he did was unnecessary. I don't know why you insist on bringing this up all the time as though what happened to Cornfed was some huge injustice. He was only banned for a couple of days, he chose not to come back of his own accord.

Are you offended that I said I thought you were being sensitive about being called a hypocrite? I never meant to offend you if that is the case. There's nothing to be ashamed of being sensitive to things. Yeah, I can be sensitive and get upset and lose my temper, I'm a human being.
That Voyager1's troll thread was him looking to start a flame war and enlist other people to criticize and attack me. Fortuntaely no body really stepped in except Yohan who were attempted to mediate.
Well I wasn't here. I've been busy. As I said my plan of action would be to intervene and order a ceasefire. There was no need for me to do anything. The situation has already been resolved.
Your also right, I am leaving because the performance of this website totally sucks, and Winston Wu doesn't give a f*ck to fix the issue.
That is the only legit reason I can give you. The other reasons are personal, and they are my series of dissatisfactions built up with my one year actual experiences here. I don't think you guys would care anyway, so I call it "my other reasons".
Why do you think nobody would care? I care. That's why I said I hope you reconsider, but what else can I say if you want to leave? I respect your decision to leave. It's entirely up to you. But as I said I hope you will reconsider at some point.

As for the issue with the forum there isn't anything I can do about that personally. That's all above my pay grade lol.
Well anyway, best of luck to you with your remaining people. I don't think any new members are joining this forum anyway because Winston stopped giving a f*ck about this website and most of them are bots. So good luck with your little swampland.
Take care of yourself NBC. Hope to see you again soon. If we don't then all the best for the future.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The main issue is not the question who is the biggest hypocrite on the forum - we can regulate that among us.
-----
The main problem is the performance of this forum. It takes me often 5 or 10 refresh to receive a reply from this forum and up to 30 minutes to post a short comment. Sometimes the forum is hanging and the comment during posting disappears. I have to create a backup of every comment I write before posting it. Totally unacceptable.

I have fast internet here in Japan and a good computer system in my room, and NBC has also fast internet, and we both and some others too have the same problem - the response from this HA-forum is horrible.

Maybe we all should stop to log into this forum for one or two weeks and Winston should get offline for a while and use this time to clean up and repair the data base.

As I said before, Winston should remove all these countless profiles of people who were signing up more than 10 years ago and never came back and never wrote any comment.

Also comments older than 10 years of former members, who never came back are simply said outdated - nobody needs these old comments anymore.

Erase them all, recover free disk space.

When you enter this forum, some ads do not exist anymore, resulting in page not found and similar message....remove such broken links.

Some members who want to be active cannot even log into this forum anymore as their internet connection is rather poor, like in Philippines. etc. etc.

Something has to be done soon about it!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 9:52 am
The main issue is not the question who is the biggest hypocrite on the forum - we can regulate that among us.
-----
The main problem is the performance of this forum. It takes me often 5 or 10 refresh to receive a reply from this forum and up to 30 minutes to post a short comment. Sometimes the forum is hanging and the comment during posting disappears. I have to create a backup of every comment I write before posting it. Totally unacceptable.

I have fast internet here in Japan and a good computer system in my room, and NBC has also fast internet, and we both and some others too have the same problem - the response from this HA-forum is horrible.

Maybe we all should stop to log into this forum for one or two weeks and Winston should get offline for a while and use this time to clean up and repair the data base.

As I said before, Winston should remove all these countless profiles of people who were signing up more than 10 years ago and never came back and never wrote any comment.

Also comments older than 10 years of former members, who never came back are simply said outdated - nobody needs these old comments anymore.

Erase them all, recover free disk space.

When you enter this forum, some ads do not exist anymore, resulting in page not found and similar message....remove such broken links.

Some members who want to be active cannot even log into this forum anymore as their internet connection is rather poor, like in Philippines. etc. etc.

Something has to be done soon about it!
There is a plugin called Support Toolkit here: https://www.phpbb.com/support/stk/

Winston could install it and I don't think it would be too hard to tidy up the database.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
March 30th, 2024, 1:47 am
There is a plugin called Support Toolkit here: https://www.phpbb.com/support/stk/
Winston could install it and I don't think it would be too hard to tidy up the database.
Good idea. Why not?

@winston

Do it! Better try something than doing nothing.