Should Natural_Born_Cynic Stay or Leave?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should NBC Stay or Leave?

Stay
78%
Leave
22%

Total votes: 9
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Should Natural_Born_Cynic Stay or Leave?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Natural_Born_Cynic wants to leave the forum after a recent spat with Voyager1. Not to say this is arbitrary reason he is leaving, but I think it's the cherry on the cake. I know the forum isn't at its best right now in terms of performance so I don't blame him for wanting to leave.

Problem is he thinks none of us give a f**k if he does leave, so if you do value his presence here maybe a vote for stay might show him he is actually valued by the community. Of course, he may want to leave regardless, but at least he will know the few of us that remain actually gave a f**k.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Should Natural_Born_Cynic Stay or Leave?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Just let me leave man. I doubt people here really gives f*ck about me and who I am. No body cares man. I'm just a random user on the internet.
Last time I said I was going on a hiatus, but this time I'm leaving for good.

I had quite the skirmish with Kukushka, Yick, Have2fly, and recently Voyager1.
I feel this entire forum is going down the sh*tter, so I might as well get on the lifeboat before the sinking of the Titanic.

I hope Winston Wu still can afford to pay your salary or commission or what ever. You just told me "it's above my pay grade" in the other thread, implying your getting paid somewhat. :?:

Winston is a lazy washed out fatman who blows all his parent's money on whores in Angeles City and others.
he is a really sh*tty businessman who have failed to take care of his business which is here. As you all can experience it, it's falling apart piece by piece.

Just forget about me man. I am just a random nobody. I really want to forget about this f*cking website and just move on with my life.
I got too burned out and disillusioned by it. You should too.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I voted that he should stay. I see no reason why he should leave. This is only a forum and most members do not even know each other personally.

I had no problem to exchange comments with him, I do not remember any abusive comments between us.

I disagree with him about Russia/Ukraine of course, for me Russia is a threat for Europe and for Japan - but we had also some talk about Japan - South Korea - North Korea and we found we share about the same opinion. And also some talk about USA and all about what is a mess there... and about women in general etc.

What is really his problem?

------------

As I said already many times, the main problem is the performance of this forum, if it is possible to bring it back to normal more members would be able to log in, and members with good internet and plenty of time (I am retired) could post more comments.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 9:58 am
Just forget about me man. I am just a random nobody. I really want to forget about this f*cking website and just move on with my life.
I got too burned out and disillusioned by it. You should too.
No way,

We will not forget you. You will stay. This is already decided. Like it or not. Take it easy.

Best regards,
Yohan

Take it easy, take a rest. Relax. As you are originally from Korea, enjoy Micky Mouse Show in North Korea together with Moranbong 모란봉악단 Girls-only Band. It's funny to watch and Koreans are really good musicians and singers.

Remark: This video is NOT a fake, it is indeed from North Korea....

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Thank you Pixel dude and Yohan. I really want to thank both of you and I appreciate two of you guys.

But it seems that I have nothing substantial or nothing of substance to gain here except receive more continuous trolling, and bullscheisse from other users here.

That Voyager1's trolling thread was the very last straw. Cherry on the cake. I was really pissed at that time. You may think I'm being sensitive or being petty ,but it wasn't the word "hypocrite" that I was upset about, but it was this guy trying to start a flame war and enlist other people here to attack me. Do you think you like to be lynched online? This website is one of your escape zones from reality and some guy comes in here and try to lynch you on your escape zone. Just because you had a different opinion then him? Regarding stupid f*cking Ukraine war? I been called a "Gook", "Mr no speake englishee", "Dumbass", "get the f*ck out of the forum", "cuck", "kremlin bot", "Russian bot","Z-bot", etc. Now I'm gonna get lynched online. Do you think you want to stay in such situation? No.

I would never form a thread like that and attack like that. I didn't even do that to have2fly, or even Yick when fighting. It was just vile and distasteful sh*t.

So f*ck this website. I was an active and contributing member of this forum but it's ultimately their LOSS, not mine. :lol:
Me leaving will be a heavy blow for Winston because all of the new users he gets are bunch of stupid bots and sockpuppets.
This will be my gesture of vengeance and giant middle finger on this website.

I still make lot of passive money off of my dividends and treasury bonds b*tches, so I don't need any f*cking money from happier abroad.

I don't know why I'm even lingering here and writing this anyway. I should get going now. Finally, good bye.
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on March 29th, 2024, 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

I hope you guys enjoy your forum filled with sockpuppets and bots. Not real contributing user like me.
There goes an another one.. oops.
Sayonera~
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Now you paint yourself as the victim here. "Poor little me". Pity party.

I never put up a trolling thread. There you go accusing me again. I wasn't trying to start a flame war and enlist other members to attack you. That's the paranoia of your own mind.

Again no one was lynching you.

You are welcome to go. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Your contributions were not that valuable. Yohan corrected many of your mistakes. Even on your way out you're causing a disruption with your middle finger in your face post.

Goodbye. Farewell. Sayonara~

You won't be missed.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Voyager1

Actually I didn't find your contributions valuable either. Only thing you were good at was being an obnoxious busybody asshole.

The only contribution you made was that awful thread of yours. Thanks I guess. :lol:

So don't pity me. I didn't ask you to. Like I need any pity from you. :lol:
I was talking to Yohan and Pixel Dude, genius.

But don't worry about me buddy. I'm gonna have fun, be happier abroad and bang lot of hot girls. because I have lot of money unlike you. I don't know what the f*ck you do for a living.. probably some two-bit, talentless, white monkey, over the hill, "englishee" teacher in some sh*thole town in some sh*thole country. That is the highest achievement you can do in life. :lol: 8) So stay broke and stay a loser. Loser. :lol:

And don't forget to always keep playing the little forum policeman you wannabee moderator. That sh*t about me telling you to join the police force is just sarcasm. Like I give a f*ck what career path you do. Your just a random bitter burned out English teacher white monkey expat b*tch who is chasing Eastern European ass to me. :lol:

I don't miss you either. I'm sure your parents are really proud of you too. NOT! Your mother should have aborted you because your an evolutionary dead-end, an abomination, an autistic spaz. I didn't know they stack sh*t that high. :lol: 8) Sayonara~
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Natural_Born_Cynic is a good member who makes valuable contributions to the forum even in this time of almost non-functionality. It would be a shame if he left over a thread by Voyager1 who was clearly just trying to stir up shit and provoke him.

NBC consistently makes posts that are on-topic and brings much-needed energy to the forum. His posts are actually quite funny too. We don't want to lose solid members like him.

As for Voyager1, he does strike me as a busybody who just wants to create petty drama about other forum members. First it was Tsar and now it's NBC. Is this guy seriously bored or something??? :?

I definitely appreciate NBC's presence here. I don't want him to leave but the decision is ultimately his.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Lucas88

THANK YOU for your support.
There are just too many archetypical "bitter English teacher" expats in this website. I just don't know what the f*ck is their problem. :lol:
I had to defend against multiple people, one by one, in my short "one year" stint here. Order of the conflict= Kukushka, Yick, Have2fly, Voyager1.

The friction here is just unreal. I can not have civilized conversation with any of them as all they do is calling you names, not offering any counter arguments, and be as annoying and as disruptive as they can. :lol: They think that's f*cking cute and they must be really really bored or something.

So, I just throw in the towel and say f*ck it. I'm outta here. And on top of that, this website has been really dodgy, half functioning, piece of work
which drives me f*cking crazy. I had to refresh five times just to make a post and I'm just fed up with Winston not giving a sh*t and not fixing the problem. Yohan agrees with me too. He too experience the same problem and his in Japan.

I am also fed up with Winston. All he does is post stupid conspiracy crap, bang cheap Filipina whores in Angeles city and not doing anything about this website. I mean he is supposed to be the leader and lead the way man.. but the captain of the Titanic is going out and doing that which result the ship hitting the iceberg and slowly sinking. Totally unbelievable!

There is also "diminishing return of investment" for my time, energy, and useful information here in this website. All of the posted, archived info is over a decades ago and severely out of date such as Winston's trip to Russia, Europe, Philippines, etc. His recent podcasts are just podcasts saying the same sh*t about America like he said decade ago. No latest trip reports to Europe and other places. No travel tips and travel site suggestions.. nothing. Just the retarded Flat Earth crap.

As I ask myself as an investor and a business man, is it worth it to hold my ground against the trolls here just to get benefit from this website? I have already made my calculations, decided that it's not worth the effort, decided to cut my losses, retreat, and prioritize into what really matters to me instead of arguing with evolutionary dead-end, white monkey "englishee teacher" scrubs, retards, and troglodytes on the internet.

So I am outta here and thanks for everything Lucas88. I am sorry, your also a solid poster and real solid nice guy. You should also consider leaving this dump of a website and prioritize into what really matters to you. So as Pixel dude. I don't know how much he gets paid by Winston...
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NBC is one of the biggest contributors to this site at the moment, if he goes then a lot of the traffic goes.

The forum is barely alive - he has made good posts but I didn't like his racism but that isn't personal against him - I have done the same to Cornfed, Tsar etc.

I would rather have him here than Tsar and his attention seeking posts - he is an utter cunt.

In the end, it is up to him and I am sure he has more important things to get on with, we all have really - that is all I can say about it (Forrest Gump style...)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I wrote a post before, in favour of @Natural_Born_Cynic staying. Of course the website timed out before the post could be saved to the database. Very hard to even want to post anything, on a forum that doesn't even offer the basic functions of a forum...

Anyway, all I was saying is that I consider NPC as a valuable contributor, have no beef with him. Even when exposing his opinions in his most abrasive way, he doesn't do it any differently than many HA members who have been tolerated for years.

As far as I am concerned, he can and should stay.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I voted for him to stay.

I visit HA seldom these days and post even less seldom because the forum is almost dead, both in terms of interesting posts and response time. NBC leaving just makes it deader, but I can understand him wanting to leave. This place is probably toxic for someone trying to improve their life, other than serving as a warning of what not to do in life, because lots of people on the wrong path end up here.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Lucas88 wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 7:13 pm
First it was Tsar and now it's NBC. Is this guy seriously bored or something??? :?
Tsar and I called a truce. Tsar kept the truce. This guy did not.

Yes, sometimes I get bored and this forum is definitely a fix for that. :wink:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 29th, 2024, 8:14 pm
So I am outta here and thanks for everything Lucas88. I am sorry, your also a solid poster and real solid nice guy. You should also consider leaving this dump of a website and prioritize into what really matters to you. So as Pixel dude. I don't know how much he gets paid by Winston...
I don't use the forum much myself anymore. I originally made an account in 2022 as an avenue of escapism at a time when I was suffering from unusual health problems and chronic pain and needed some distraction. Throughout 2022 and much of 2023 I was a prolific poster and participated in forum discussions almost every day—there was a lot more dynamism back then—but now the forum is practically a ghost town and I post much less frequently than before.

The forum for me now is just a hobby of the most casual type. It hasn't been an important part of my life for a while.

I'm in contact with various friends from HA including Winston via WhatsApp and email, so the forum isn't that necessary for me anymore.

You don't need to apologize, bro. If this place is no longer of any use to you and only serves to bog you down in unnecessary negativity, then leaving is a valid decision. Just know that I always appreciated your posts and found you to be a good guy and worthwhile member from the start. :D

Take care and may you have success in whatever ventures you decide to undertake. 8)