Unrealistic Expectations????

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Unrealistic Expectations????

Post by djfourmoney »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:How do women with a job, a child and a student have time to even post a profile on a dating site??? How is a woman going to have time for a boyfriend, let alone a husband if your ass is constantly busy??? If she has a dog or cat she barely has time to feed them, how do you think you'll be treated? Where do you come in?

I find this extremely interesting...

Why do women demand you make a certain amount and they check this by asking what job you have? Even if your ass worked at Target full time, you would be adding $22-$25K to her income, which will give her more purchasing power automatically. I can understand even having a job is important but I ran across a profile where a woman said she hasn't met an employed Black Man in her area. Interesting, in the DC area Unemployment for Black Men under 30 is around 12% and 34% nationally, maybe she should give up on dating Black Men if she can't accept that some brothers are unemployed by no fault of their own and don't engage in negative activities.

Just some observations.

The truth is she won't have anytime for you. These type of girls work 5-6 days a week working towards pleasing their boss more so then pleasing the lovers in their lives who are actually the REAL people who care and will be there for them say, for example, when they are sick. And if they throw in school and/or kids then it's over, you're just a walking ATM to her.

I really don't care, this is what women wanted, they wanted to go to work just like men so let them work. Maybe after all the work they do they can learn to appreciate men better.

Lastly, I'm just tired of all the people over 25-28 who talk about "going back to school". GoD dam, people make a solid career out of "going to school" and when it's over they have not accomplished jack S***T. The s**t needs to stop, people need to start small businesses, travel even if you're broke like REAL backpackers in the 1980's, and stop this one way thinking that more "education" will land them a job.

You just don't grow as a person in school and it's evident when you read the profiles of people who have been in school year in and year out. Half of them are idiots, they paid thousands of dollars for B*LLS*** degrees in say "hospitality management", "English" or life coaching certification".
My thoughts exactly. Modern education is mostly a waste of time, and simple brainwashing. It doesn't actually increase your intelligence, it just turns you into an idiotic robot slave.

Better to not waste time going to college and start your own business. You'll have more money by the time you would have finished college anyway, and you won't have ANY STUDENT DEBT! So, only idiots go to college in modern America, and only idiots and manginas go for American women. Real men stay far away from American women.
According to this, I guess I am an idiot because I am in (community) college ... lol

Actually its a grandiose statement at best. You are doing what's affordable, this whole notion that you need to be self-employed because that's how the US used to be before the Industrial Age is a bit crazy.

How are you suppose to earn money to start a business???

I don't think its extreme to donate Plasma for $270-$330 a month but that's an option. If you know nothing about computers, you could go to A+ class at some local trade schools for under $100. You'll get vouchers to reduce the cost of the CompTIA test once you've completely the class. This reduces the cost of the A+ test to $240 (A and B).

This is what I did, though Pops paid for my classes.

One month's worth of donations can pay for a Numark or Hercules DJ/Midi Controller. As long as you have a decent laptop built in the last 4-5 years, you can run Virtual DJ without any problems.

You can download a ton of music, learn how to DJ, practice talking on the mike, etc. This is all FREE for the most part. Spend about $500 more and you can get some medium size powered speakers, wireless mike and a coffin for the controller for a professional look when doing mobiles. No truck needed, all this fits in the trunk of a compact car... With some of the profits you make, invest that into some lighting.

Those are just two ideas.