Why are AWs so illogical?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DarthXedonias
Freshman Poster

Why are AWs so illogical?

Post by DarthXedonias »

Hey guys. Well, I have been slightly annoyed for the past 2 days and been trying to wrap my head around this (even though I don't know why I even try to understand it, its just illogical). Ok, as some of you know I'm recently (today in fact) in the process of dumping a Ukrainian woman. I decided this after I "tested"(won't go into great detail for personal reasons. Least I can say is that it wasn't that bad). her in a certain way. Lets just say after that she showed her true colors. The best way to discribe it (besides look at it on the last page of the other trend I made on this page) is she turned out to be a woman with: many insecurities, men issues, has win the arguement "always", and even a bit on the delusional side. I lie not when I say that she was very good at concealing this part about her. I'm relieved because if I had not "tested" her I would probably no doubt ended up marrying this woman then not find out til later how messed up she was. Now, getting to the point. I told a AW who had traveled "a lot" about what lead me to breaking up with her. To my surprise, she actually thought I was in the wrong for testing the woman. She said I shouldn't push her buttons, to say, then hold it against her. But I see this as illogical in many ways:

(1) If this had been a real fight I would have found out about how she really was anyway. If it was a test, and I found out the same what makes that so wrong? Way I see it, a mature person would have kept calm and tried to defuse the situation, not act like a child.

(2) I don't get it, so it being a test some how is suppose to make how she reacted invailid? Don't get how that works.

(3) So, what is her suggestion then? That I should have not done the test and not find out she had "issues" until after marriage? That's so stupid in my opinion.

I wonder if I had told this woman a different story if she would have changed her story. For example, if I woman had tested a man, then the man showed himself to be abusive then that woman ended the relationship. I wonder if then if this AW would have changed her tune. I don't fathom how AW's can have such illogical opinions and even excuse the bad actions of other woman. Just seems simply retarded to me. Tell me your guys opinons. Also, have you come across AW's giving such illogical and retarded advice before?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Hopefully some of the older members of this forum can expand on this, but your failing is that you believe women are men only with weaker muscles, boobs and a vagina. Absolutely wrong, women have completely different brains. You're also inevitably a product of your environment and believe in an "equal relationship" and "talking it out" and all that feminist bullshit. You don't know how to treat a woman and so she's showing signs of erratic behavior, like a dog who is spoiled and not given any discipline by the owner.

No woman on earth has ever lost an argument. To men arguments are battles of logic. To women arguments are ego trips. Women are not rational by their nature. I've heard that lesbians who get injected with testosterone for a sex-change become more rational and interested in math/science. But no matter how many chemicals and hormones you replace a woman will never be a man. A man's job was traditionally to build things, to protect the family, to solve problems. A woman's job was to nurture the children, keep the home in order, and provide love and comfort. It's understandable why men are hungry for knowledge, always trying to better themselves and their understanding of the environment, and why women act psychotic when they are given too much leeway and not enough order.
DarthXedonias
Freshman Poster

Post by DarthXedonias »

Thanks odbo. I had known about that fact before but I guess old habits are hard to break sometimes. I remember a long time ago when I was thinking about studying sociology that I read a study in which concluded that men are long range thinkers while woman are short term thinkers (if they think at all). Also, it was mentioned that most woman value emotion over logic. Main point in the book was Men were better in leadership positions while woman were better in a supporting role.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I discovered a decade ago that the only way to understand insanity is to be insane yourself.

I am not insane, thus I have no ability to understand the female mind. Or, more to the point, I have no desire to.

Let men be men, and women be women.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

All women are partly insane. The difference between the girls you want to avoid and the ones who are dating/marriage material is that some forms of insanity are more tolerable than others.