Are they all the same? *video*

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Are they all the same? *video*

Post by Banano »

Sex Lies and Rinsing Guys..real eye opener

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

British women to me are the worst and the video proves how shallow and materialistic they are. But the vast majority of them are cheating whores.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

The behaviour of these skanks isn't sustainable over the long haul. One day they are going to try to rip off the wrong guy. Eventually men will wise up and when that happens, the gravy train for these cunts is going to come to a screeching halt.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

These women are disgusting, inside and out. Who would buy them shit??
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Post by shiryu400 »

I watched the whole thing last night and I'm astounded!

One of them said that she would not let herself be taken advantage of by giving her admirers sex. God forbid she would show some appreciation for the thousands of dollars in gifts she's getting!

It's terrible because instead of getting a husband to provide for them, they in effect have many "husbands" who subsidize their lifestyle. And these men are getting NOTHING in return.
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald