Being a "Nice Guy" Actually Does Work...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Being a "Nice Guy" Actually Does Work...

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 3:17 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 3:16 pm
I see you have once again completely ignored all my points and won’t address them because you know your point of view is retarded and these points cannot be refuted.
The post does address your points. Maybe you need a reader at your end.
No you didn’t… According to you, 88% of men in the 1920s and 47% of Saudis are/were left wing feminists. If sticking to the qualifications you’ve arbitrarily set for conservatism requires that 88% of men in the 1920s be categorized as leftists then you have a stupid classification/categorization system.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 3:28 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
I see you have once again completely ignored all my points and won’t address them because you know your point of view is retarded and these points cannot be refuted.
No you didn’t… According to you, 88% of men in the 1920s and 47% of Saudis are/were left wing feminists. If sticking to the qualifications you’ve arbitrarily set for conservatism requires that 88% of men in the 1920s be categorized as leftists then you have a stupid classification/categorization system.
You are now not addressing the original point. You really do need a reader, as well as to stop pretending to be a conservative while promoting feminism/Satanism.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 3:31 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 3:28 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
You are now not addressing the original point. You really do need a reader, as well as to stop pretending to be a conservative while promoting feminism/Satanism.
You are deflecting because you know you’re wrong and you simply can’t admit it.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 1:55 pm
He is just a young, idealistic man.
I understand your desire to keep the peace around here and that you are perhaps akin to a locker room leader here on HA, but @Pixel--Dude and I now regard Outcast simply as a toxic douchebag. We are quite frankly fed up with his rude attitude and his insufferable petulance.

We tried to be civil with him for the longest time despite our radically different viewpoints and his occasional outbursts directed at us. Pixel--Dude even reached out to him by PM when he was upset after he had a bit of a spat with certain other members. But Outcast doesn't behave in a civil manner at all. We were already getting fed up with his rude attitude and his accusing us of being liars whenever our anecdotes didn't match up with his own subjective experiences and dogmatic assumptions, but then when he started saying that he doesn't understand how we could ever be opposed to the Jews or the NWO (just because we don't subscribe to his brand of traditionalism, American "conservative" politics, and presumably his Jewish cuck religion too) and then went on to accuse us of being undercover Jewish fed agents that was the last straw and we both decided that we had had enough of his bullshit.

Since then, Pixel--Dude and I have mostly been staying away from Outcast. We don't like his toxic personality, bad vibes, hysterical preaching and his constantly calling other members "degenerates" (like as if we give a shit about what he subjectively considers "moral" or "immoral", lol!). It also became clear to us that he indeed takes ideological disagreements personally. We don't see any point in engaging in further discussions with a completely dogmatic fanatic like that.

A few weeks went by and we found ourselves involved in another discussion with him about religion. We tentatively started to reengage with him. Now, Pixel--Dude and I have repeatedly made it clear why we are opposed to Christianity (e.g., our belief that the religion is a deception created by archons, the evils of Yahweh, the countless atrocities throughout the Bible, the Holy Supper as a demonic Jewish black magic blood sacrifice ritual, the Abrahamic sects as a hostile program to suppress all authentic spiritual knowledge, Christianity as a weak slave religion predicated on fear and guilt, the general absurdity of its doctrines, etc.) yet Outcast continued to assert that we hate Christianity simply because of our own "sexual degeneracy" ignoring our reiterated and re-reiterated explanations. As one could expect, we just got fed up with that delusional fantasist again.

Well, it seems like he's burned most of his bridges here. Now quite a few people seem to be fed up with his rude attitude and hysteria. He's obviously quite a toxic individual. At least that's how Pixel--Dude and I perceive him. The username is curious. Why is he an outcast? A misfit? He claims to have a history of social exclusion. But, judging from his attitude and the way he behaves here, one cannot help but think that, if that's really the case, then maybe he brings it upon himself?

So yes, Pixel--Dude and I no longer regard Outcast as simply a naïve idealist and haven't regarded him as such for a while now. We regard him simply as a common douchebag (and quite frankly a crushing bore with his endless rants about traditionalism, conservatism, degeneracy, etc.). We are not his friends nor do we even respect him.

As for the (((Outcast))), he had that coming to him. People can't just run their mouths and talk shit about others and expect nothing to come back their way. Lol!
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Lucas88 wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 4:06 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 1:55 pm
He is just a young, idealistic man.
I understand your desire to keep the peace around here and that you are perhaps akin to a locker room leader here on HA, but @Pixel--Dude and I now regard Outcast simply as a toxic douchebag. We are quite frankly fed up with his rude attitude and his insufferable petulance.

We tried to be civil with him for the longest time despite our radically different viewpoints and his occasional outbursts directed at us. Pixel--Dude even reached out to him by PM when he was upset after he had a bit of a spat with certain other members. But Outcast doesn't behave in a civil manner at all. We were already getting fed up with his rude attitude and his accusing us of being liars whenever our anecdotes didn't match up with his own subjective experiences and dogmatic assumptions, but then when he started saying that he doesn't understand how we could ever be opposed to the Jews or the NWO (just because we don't subscribe to his brand of traditionalism, American "conservative" politics, and presumably his Jewish cuck religion too) and then went on to accuse us of being undercover Jewish fed agents that was the last straw and we both decided that we had had enough of his bullshit.

Since then, Pixel--Dude and I have mostly been staying away from Outcast. We don't like his toxic personality, bad vibes, hysterical preaching and his constantly calling other members "degenerates" (like as if we give a shit about what he subjectively considers "moral" or "immoral", lol!). It also became clear to us that he indeed takes ideological disagreements personally. We don't see any point in engaging in further discussions with a completely dogmatic fanatic like that.

A few weeks went by and we found ourselves involved in another discussion with him about religion. We tentatively started to reengage with him. Now, Pixel--Dude and I have repeatedly made it clear why we are opposed to Christianity (e.g., our belief that the religion is a deception created by archons, the evils of Yahweh, the countless atrocities throughout the Bible, the Holy Supper as a demonic Jewish black magic blood sacrifice ritual, the Abrahamic sects as a hostile program to suppress all authentic spiritual knowledge, Christianity as a weak slave religion predicated on fear and guilt, the general absurdity of its doctrines, etc.) yet Outcast continued to assert that we hate Christianity simply because of our own "sexual degeneracy" ignoring our reiterated and re-reiterated explanations. As one could expect, we just got fed up with that delusional fantasist again.

Well, it seems like he's burned most of his bridges here. Now quite a few people seem to be fed up with his rude attitude and hysteria. He's obviously quite a toxic individual. At least that's how Pixel--Dude and I perceive him. The username is curious. Why is he an outcast? A misfit? He claims to have a history of social exclusion. But, judging from his attitude and the way he behaves here, one cannot help but think that, if that's really the case, then maybe he brings it upon himself?

So yes, Pixel--Dude and I no longer regard Outcast as simply a naïve idealist and haven't regarded him as such for a while now. We regard him simply as a common douchebag (and quite frankly a crushing bore with his endless rants about traditionalism, conservatism, degeneracy, etc.). We are not his friends nor do we even respect him.

As for the (((Outcast))), he had that coming to him. People can't just run their mouths and talk shit about others and expect nothing to come back their way. Lol!
Yeah and you can’t go around advocating for things that are causing massive amounts of suffering and misery in this world and expect to get no criticism or anger coming your way either. Evil ideologies are not harmless. Even if you are not evil yourself, the ideology you are spreading is.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 4:17 pm
Yeah and you can’t go around advocating for things that are causing massive amounts of suffering and misery in this world and expect to get no criticism or anger coming your way either. Evil ideologies are not harmless. Even if you are not evil yourself, the ideology you are spreading is.
Yep, evil ideologies are not harmless. That's why we support individual freedom and Enlightenment values (Not progressivism! Don't ever dishonestly equate the two! Lol!) and why we don't agree with your evil little theocratic ideology and your desire to impose your bizarre fruitcake Jew religion on everyone else! Lol!
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Lucas88 wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 4:35 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 4:17 pm
Yep, evil ideologies are not harmless. That's why we support individual freedom and Enlightenment values (Not progressivism! Don't ever dishonestly equate the two! Lol!) and why we don't agree with your evil little theocratic ideology and your desire to impose your bizarre fruitcake Jew religion on everyone else! Lol!
I support an ideology which would give everybody the happiness I have found in my own life, or at least most of it. I support an ideology which would basically make love, marriage, and family a birthright for all citizens. No decent person would be left behind. The more of a good person you are and the more you contribute to society around you the better your life will be. My ideology would make it so nobody has to be a thug, or a bully, or anything else along those lines to be respected in their community and by potential mates. Rather then being greedy, what I want is for everybody else to have what I have. I’ve already climbed this mountain, now it’s time to help everybody else in line. A theocracy would make that possible.

You are trying to undermine the only institution of power that helps good people, that preaches good values, that is preventing our society from collapsing into nihilistic emptiness. The only institution that is the reason why people can enjoy a peaceful existence in life. You are self aware of this fact and openly despise everything Christianity stands for. You want an Ancient Sparta like society where you have to prove your combat skills in order to achieve happiness. Part of the reason you dislike Christian morality because it doesn’t ask for people to do this. Without Christianity our world will descend into total darkness… But that idea doesn’t bother you. You look forward to a world without Christian morality because you actually desire a world that is more permissive of violence and sexual promiscuity. You want to unleash the darkness that dwells in human beings that Christianity has succeeded in suppressing but is struggling more and more between enlightenment liberalism, progressive ideology, and Marxism who have joined forces against it.

You say you don’t support might makes right but secretly, you do. That’s basically what you are saying when you support Nietzche’s evil ideology that promotes “master morality” which basically just says “the weak have no right to complain if their masters do things that harm them. Slave morality was created to make you feel guilty for exploiting positions of power and privilege in ways that harm people who are not masters themselves.”

So yeah, I’m a little mad about that.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 4:58 pm
My ideology would make it so nobody has to be a thug, or a bully, or anything else along those lines to be respected in their community and by potential mates.
Your ideology is basically 1950s Christianity which is exactly what led to current degeneracy. You have to go back before the Second Great Awakening to find a mainstream Christian understanding that actually makes sense.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

fschmidt wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 5:25 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
My ideology would make it so nobody has to be a thug, or a bully, or anything else along those lines to be respected in their community and by potential mates.
Your ideology is basically 1950s Christianity which is exactly what led to current degeneracy. You have to go back before the Second Great Awakening to find a mainstream Christian understanding that actually makes sense.
I think the 1950s was good enough for the most part. It’s not like my own personal utopian society which would be much more specific and extensive. My own utopian society would be a theocratic society… But that sort of thing isn’t realistic for the United States. It would never happen so I’m not really going to try and push for that.

Reviving the 1950s culture on the other hand is actually pretty realistic. And the 1950s was a really nice time to be alive. Over 90% of the population got married, monogamy was the expectation, we didn’t have all those creepy fetishes around, and people married young too… The youngest ages of marriage in our nation’s entire history. Girls married at 20 years old and men at 23. People got engaged to marry at 19 and 22 respectively. Most women in the 50s were stay at home moms and love was the most important thing to them.

And for me, that sounds plenty good enough. I don’t think going back to 1800s America would really be better anyway. They had terrible working hours, the average age of marriage was higher, and there was a higher prevalence of the more sketchy ideas like slavery for example, lynching people, and hitting your kids or your wife.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
I support an ideology which would give everybody the happiness I have found in my own life, or at least most of it. I support an ideology which would basically make love, marriage, and family a birthright for all citizens. No decent person would be left behind.
No, you just support forcing your own religion and ideology onto everyone else. We all know how "tolerant" Christians are, don't we? Putting Christian theocrats in power would be an absolute disaster. Christian fundamentalists are utterly insane and their fanaticism knows no limits. Many of us would prefer for them to be kept as far away from political power as possible.
Outcast9428 wrote:
You want an Ancient Sparta like society where you have to prove your combat skills in order to achieve happiness.
We don't want a world like Ancient Sparta. We've already been through this point before but you simply don't listen and continue to blatantly misrepresent our views. This is why it is a pointless endeavor to engage in discussion with you. You either don't even bother to listen to our points or you outright make up lies about us.

We believe that men should cultivate strength and develop combat skills for the defense of ourselves and our loved ones and that this is a noble pursuit and part of authentic masculinity. You have a problem with that probably because you are not strong yourself and you seem to hate any quality that you don't have but which other men do.
Outcast9428 wrote:
You look forward to a world without Christian morality because you actually desire a world that is more permissive of violence and sexual promiscuity. You want to unleash the darkness that dwells in human beings that Christianity has succeeded in suppressing but is struggling more and more between enlightenment liberalism, progressive ideology, and Marxism who have joined forces against it.
No we don't. You're just projecting your own neurotic assumptions onto us. :roll: We have no regard for Christian morality because it is a perverse and utterly toxic system which mires people in irrational guilt, terrorizes the mind with fear, teaches self-abnegation through the peddling of the bizarre and cruel doctrine of Original Sin, foments hysteria and neuroses, spreads hatred, and is hostile to all free thought and freedom of conscience. @Pixel--Dude and I were involved with Christianity a long time ago and have experienced all of this psychological abuse and madness ourselves. So has @Tsar whose parents were always hysterical religious fanatics. Pixel--Dude and I know that we are better off without "Christian morality" and are much better people now that we've gotten away from it. Christian morality is a disease for the soul, something which messed us up quite a lot. Now I do my best to keep away from Christian fanatics and their abusive behavior.

Pixel--Dude and I aren't violent people. We both have well above-average capacity for violence due to our martial arts training but we never hurt anybody needlessly. I haven't been involved in a street fight since 2005. You just think that we're violent because we value combat skills for self-defense. Lol!

Promiscuous desires aren't the reason for our rejection of Christian morality. We already consider Christian morality abusive and utterly baseless and irrational long before we get to the topic of sexuality. You're just projecting your own neuroses onto us as usual. Lol!
Outcast9428 wrote:
You say you don’t support might makes right but secretly, you do. That’s basically what you are saying when you support Nietzche’s evil ideology that promotes “master morality” which basically just says “the weak have no right to complain if their masters do things that harm them. Slave morality was created to make you feel guilty for exploiting positions of power and privilege in ways that harm people who are not masters themselves.”
I don't think that you understand Nietzsche. Few people do, including both those who claim to support Nietzsche and those who oppose him.

People who interpret Nietzsche's Will to Power as a crude "might makes right" ideology miss the more nuanced parts of his philosophy where he talks about how in a truly strong individual the Will to Power manifests as self-discipline and self-overcoming while only weak insecure individuals seek to exert brutal power over others and subject them to their whims. Nietzsche identified the Will to Power as a fundamental driving force in nature and human beings and associated it in its more sophisticated manifestations with optimal self-development - an extremely positive view thereof - as opposed to anything resembling mindless thuggery.

In Nietzsche's philosophy "master morality" involves a strong yes to life and an affirmation of all of the virtues of the strong such as strength, beauty, nobility, excellence, etc.

"Slave morality" on the other hand occurs when the weak and envious decide to consciously invert the virtues of the strong and instead exalt weakness, ugliness, servility and mediocrity - the negative qualities which they themselves possess - as though they were virtues. This is an attempt to assert their own Will to Power and at the same time demonize and bring down the strong, beautiful, etc.

Nietzsche actually considered the Renaissance as the most recent pure manifestation of the Will to Power and even a "revaluation" of slave morality into healthy master morality with all of its exaltation of classical beauty, its great flourishing of the arts and all noble human endeavors and its lofty ideal of the Renaissance man. In other words, the Renaissance and its positive humanistic values were for Nietzsche a product of the Will to Power in its most mature form.

The above is why we appreciate Nietzsche and take whatever positive things we find among his writings.

Here is a video about the Will to Power:

Outcast9428 wrote:
No, you simply don't act civilly towards people of different viewpoints even though this is an open forum with a plurality of viewpoints and not simply a tradcon forum and that's why some people think that you're as a toxic douchebag.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Lucas88 wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 7:21 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
I support an ideology which would give everybody the happiness I have found in my own life, or at least most of it. I support an ideology which would basically make love, marriage, and family a birthright for all citizens. No decent person would be left behind.
No, you just support forcing your own religion and ideology onto everyone else. We all know how "tolerant" Christians are, don't we? Putting Christian theocrats in power would be an absolute disaster. Christian fundamentalists are utterly insane and their fanaticism knows no limits. Many of us would prefer for them to be kept as far away from political power as possible.
Outcast9428 wrote:
You want an Ancient Sparta like society where you have to prove your combat skills in order to achieve happiness.
We don't want a world like Ancient Sparta. We've already been through this point before but you simply don't listen and continue to blatantly misrepresent our views. This is why it is a pointless endeavor to engage in discussion with you. You either don't even bother to listen to our points or you outright make up lies about us.

We believe that men should cultivate strength and develop combat skills for the defense of ourselves and our loved ones and that this is a noble pursuit and part of authentic masculinity. You have a problem with that probably because you are not strong yourself and you seem to hate any quality that you don't have but which other men do.
Outcast9428 wrote:
You look forward to a world without Christian morality because you actually desire a world that is more permissive of violence and sexual promiscuity. You want to unleash the darkness that dwells in human beings that Christianity has succeeded in suppressing but is struggling more and more between enlightenment liberalism, progressive ideology, and Marxism who have joined forces against it.
No we don't. You're just projecting your own neurotic assumptions onto us. :roll: We have no regard for Christian morality because it is a perverse and utterly toxic system which mires people in irrational guilt, terrorizes the mind with fear, teaches self-abnegation through the peddling of the bizarre and cruel doctrine of Original Sin, foments hysteria and neuroses, spreads hatred, and is hostile to all free thought and freedom of conscience. @Pixel--Dude and I were involved with Christianity a long time ago and have experienced all of this psychological abuse and madness ourselves. So has @Tsar whose parents were always hysterical religious fanatics. Pixel--Dude and I know that we are better off without "Christian morality" and are much better people now that we've gotten away from it. Christian morality is a disease for the soul, something which messed us up quite a lot. Now I do my best to keep away from Christian fanatics and their abusive behavior.

Pixel--Dude and I aren't violent people. We both have well above-average capacity for violence due to our martial arts training but we never hurt anybody needlessly. I haven't been involved in a street fight since 2005. You just think that we're violent because we value combat skills for self-defense. Lol!

Promiscuous desires aren't the reason for our rejection of Christian morality. We already consider Christian morality abusive and utterly baseless and irrational long before we get to the topic of sexuality. You're just projecting your own neuroses onto us as usual. Lol!
Outcast9428 wrote:
I don't think that you understand Nietzsche. Few people do, including both those who claim to support Nietzsche and those who oppose him.

People who interpret Nietzsche's Will to Power as a crude "might makes right" ideology miss the more nuanced parts of his philosophy where he talks about how in a truly strong individual the Will to Power manifests as self-discipline and self-overcoming while only weak insecure individuals seek to exert brutal power over others and subject them to their whims. Nietzsche identified the Will to Power as a fundamental driving force in nature and human beings and associated it in its more sophisticated manifestations with optimal self-development - an extremely positive view thereof - as opposed to anything resembling mindless thuggery.

In Nietzsche's philosophy "master morality" involves a strong yes to life and an affirmation of all of the virtues of the strong such as strength, beauty, nobility, excellence, etc.

"Slave morality" on the other hand occurs when the weak and envious decide to consciously invert the virtues of the strong and instead exalt weakness, ugliness, servility and mediocrity - the negative qualities which they themselves possess - as though they were virtues. This is an attempt to assert their own Will to Power and at the same time demonize and bring down the strong, beautiful, etc.

Nietzsche actually considered the Renaissance as the most recent pure manifestation of the Will to Power and even a "revaluation" of slave morality into healthy master morality with all of its exaltation of classical beauty, its great flourishing of the arts and all noble human endeavors and its lofty ideal of the Renaissance man. In other words, the Renaissance and its positive humanistic values were for Nietzsche a product of the Will to Power in its most mature form.

The above is why we appreciate Nietzsche and take whatever positive things we find among his writings.

Outcast9428 wrote:
No, you simply don't act civilly towards people of different viewpoints even though this is an open forum with a plurality of viewpoints and not simply a tradcon forum and that's why some people think that you're as a toxic douchebag.
My desire to push my ideology does not exist in a vacuum, there are very powerful reasons for why I'm pushing it. I've been through the same tunnel everybody here is describing and I've come out the other side. Rigidly following my ideology is how I got to where I am. You claim that my ideology is arbitrary but in actuality it has been carefully constructed piece by piece over the course of about 15 years now. It has gone through a lot of evolution since it began, but every point of view I share is supported by tireless research, data collection, alongside personal experiences. I have seen the lifestyle I talk about work wonderfully for many people. My own parents were the biggest source of motivation/inspiration for me. But @MrMan achieved the same thing in his life, I have also known several other family members who achieved the same thing. I am currently very close to getting the same thing.

Its the same blueprint, the advice I'm giving isn't really my advice, its the advice of hundreds of years of ancestral memory. The blueprint has always been the same. Follow the blueprint, and great things happen. The more you stray from it, the shittier your life will be. Its actually incredible how simple and amazing life can be if simply put away your pride and stop trying to think of yourself as wiser then your ancestors were.

Humans aren't perfect, Christian fundamentalists aren't perfect either. But all of Christianity's rules are necessary and history, as well as the modern era, have proven to us time and time again that when society abandons Christian values... Terrible things happen. You can blame the jews all you want, but the biggest weapon in the jewish arsenal is irreligion. Make people stop believing in Christ. The Frankfurt School listed that as one of their most important objectives. There's a reason for that.

And how am I supposed to believe that Christianity's rules against promiscuity have not shaped your negative opinion of Christianity at all when you are a very ardent supporter of sexual liberalism, and you even say one of the reasons why you hate Christianity is that it "mires people in irrational guilt." What irrational guilt might you be talking about? Also, you quote on quote think "Christian morality is a disease of the soul." Could you have come up with a better way of confessing that you want Christian morality to disappear? You obviously hate it, and I'm not going to accept any denials of this fact. And I am not a pure or sinless enough person to respect people who hate my spiritual father who has provided for and cared for me. You expect me to sit here and stoically listen to you spew hatred and false accusations against my father up in heaven and feel nothing? All of these rules are designed to make you happy, to create a better life for the people around you. I have told you what the consequences are of these sins that you don't think is any big deal and you just don't care because you seem to believe the victims of these sins deserve it. You think the men who suffer as a result of sexual liberalism deserve it for being weak pussies/pansies or unmanly or whatever. You can't pretend that inceldom is solely the fault of progressive ideology, there were plenty of incels in the late 20th century... @fschmidt was one of them as he can tell you... He's in his 60s now apparently so he grew up in the late 20th century that you claim was so great... And look at how bitter and angry it made him? This is what depriving people of love, marriage, and family does to them when it goes on for too long. Even when he did get a wife, the psychological damage inflicted on him by liberalism's callous disregard for his welfare has turned him into a hateful extremist that nobody can cure. And the blame lies at the feet of both feminism and liberalism... Both ideologies believe that men who have any complaints about hookup culture are just pussies/entitled/privileged or whatever and that they need to just suck it up and deal with it.

Seek power not happiness? Could a video title be more Satanic? Jesus Christ. This sounds exactly the same as the way feminists think... It doesn't matter if women's empowerment makes women miserable so long as women are powerful.

People in the Renaissance era were completely, 100% Christian... Whatever Nietszche's ideas were of the time period, they're clearly wrong... Anybody living back then would've called him a degenerate and a heretic. Nobody is saying that good painters or architects or whatever shouldn't be praised for their works... But yes, people who excessively focus on things like power, status, and achievement are people who want society to have "winner/loser" type values. People in the Renaissance weren't painting those images for their own egos, they were painting those pictures and building churches to glorify God and satisfy their own passions. William Shakespeare wasn't even a very rich/successful guy, he just did it because it was his passion. Art back then was a passion that people engaged in for the sake of their own passion. It wasn't really a competitive field. It wasn't tied to the will to power as Nietzsche claims (unless we're talking about Machiavelli of course, but he was a special case).
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 28th, 2023, 12:00 am
Lucas88 wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 7:21 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

Outcast9428 wrote:

Outcast9428 wrote:

Outcast9428 wrote:
My desire to push my ideology does not exist in a vacuum, there are very powerful reasons for why I'm pushing it. I've been through the same tunnel everybody here is describing and I've come out the other side. Rigidly following my ideology is how I got to where I am. You claim that my ideology is arbitrary but in actuality it has been carefully constructed piece by piece over the course of about 15 years now. It has gone through a lot of evolution since it began, but every point of view I share is supported by tireless research, data collection, alongside personal experiences. I have seen the lifestyle I talk about work wonderfully for many people. My own parents were the biggest source of motivation/inspiration for me. But @MrMan achieved the same thing in his life, I have also known several other family members who achieved the same thing. I am currently very close to getting the same thing.

Its the same blueprint, the advice I'm giving isn't really my advice, its the advice of hundreds of years of ancestral memory. The blueprint has always been the same. Follow the blueprint, and great things happen. The more you stray from it, the shittier your life will be. Its actually incredible how simple and amazing life can be if simply put away your pride and stop trying to think of yourself as wiser then your ancestors were.

Humans aren't perfect, Christian fundamentalists aren't perfect either. But all of Christianity's rules are necessary and history, as well as the modern era, have proven to us time and time again that when society abandons Christian values... Terrible things happen. You can blame the jews all you want, but the biggest weapon in the jewish arsenal is irreligion. Make people stop believing in Christ. The Frankfurt School listed that as one of their most important objectives. There's a reason for that.

And how am I supposed to believe that Christianity's rules against promiscuity have not shaped your negative opinion of Christianity at all when you are a very ardent supporter of sexual liberalism, and you even say one of the reasons why you hate Christianity is that it "mires people in irrational guilt." What irrational guilt might you be talking about? Also, you quote on quote think "Christian morality is a disease of the soul." Could you have come up with a better way of confessing that you want Christian morality to disappear? You obviously hate it, and I'm not going to accept any denials of this fact. And I am not a pure or sinless enough person to respect people who hate my spiritual father who has provided for and cared for me. You expect me to sit here and stoically listen to you spew hatred and false accusations against my father up in heaven and feel nothing? All of these rules are designed to make you happy, to create a better life for the people around you. I have told you what the consequences are of these sins that you don't think is any big deal and you just don't care because you seem to believe the victims of these sins deserve it. You think the men who suffer as a result of sexual liberalism deserve it for being weak pussies/pansies or unmanly or whatever. You can't pretend that inceldom is solely the fault of progressive ideology, there were plenty of incels in the late 20th century... @fschmidt was one of them as he can tell you... He's in his 60s now apparently so he grew up in the late 20th century that you claim was so great... And look at how bitter and angry it made him? This is what depriving people of love, marriage, and family does to them when it goes on for too long. Even when he did get a wife, the psychological damage inflicted on him by liberalism's callous disregard for his welfare has turned him into a hateful extremist that nobody can cure. And the blame lies at the feet of both feminism and liberalism... Both ideologies believe that men who have any complaints about hookup culture are just pussies/entitled/privileged or whatever and that they need to just suck it up and deal with it.

Seek power not happiness? Could a video title be more Satanic? Jesus Christ. This sounds exactly the same as the way feminists think... It doesn't matter if women's empowerment makes women miserable so long as women are powerful.

People in the Renaissance era were completely, 100% Christian... Whatever Nietszche's ideas were of the time period, they're clearly wrong... Anybody living back then would've called him a degenerate and a heretic. Nobody is saying that good painters or architects or whatever shouldn't be praised for their works... But yes, people who excessively focus on things like power, status, and achievement are people who want society to have "winner/loser" type values. People in the Renaissance weren't painting those images for their own egos, they were painting those pictures and building churches to glorify God and satisfy their own passions. William Shakespeare wasn't even a very rich/successful guy, he just did it because it was his passion. Art back then was a passion that people engaged in for the sake of their own passion. It wasn't really a competitive field. It wasn't tied to the will to power as Nietzsche claims (unless we're talking about Machiavelli of course, but he was a special case).
Well I've been reading all these long post from both sides, Renaissance paintings are really cool though.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
And how am I supposed to believe that Christianity's rules against promiscuity have not shaped your negative opinion of Christianity at all when you are a very ardent supporter of sexual liberalism, and you even say one of the reasons why you hate Christianity is that it "mires people in irrational guilt." What irrational guilt might you be talking about?
Sorry to be blunt, but I don't really care whether you believe me or not. I simply wanted to set the record straight about why Pixel--Dude and I oppose Christianity vs. your accusations. I already know that you'll just believe whatever you want about us. You always do.

Christianity does indeed mire people in irrational guilt and terrorize the mind with fear. It is utterly insidious. Christian fundamentalists (i.e., real Christians) teach that everyone is fallen due to Original Sin and that the "world" (i.e., everything outside the church) is inherently Satanic and in direct opposition to god. As a Christian, you are made to feel fearful of everything and believe that the "devil" is everywhere. All ideas of a non-Christian or worldly origin are regarded with hostility. Any form of doubt or perceived inconformity is met with guilt tripping ("You are in rebellion against god" or "That's just the devil working in you"). At the same time, you are told that all of your secular family members, friends and acquaintances as well as all of the "fake Christians" who belong to "heretical" sects are going to hell since they aren't saved (Christianity teaches that everybody is born a sinner) and that you must relentlessly preach the gospel to them for their salvation. If you don't do enough for the salvation of others, you are made to feel like a bad person. You don't have Christ's love for others. All of this obviously causes a lot of mental instability in normal people. It also promotes collective hysteria and makes one's personality increasingly neurotic. Christian "faith" is absolutely poison for the soul. It's no surprise that it's pure Jewish filth.

Fundamentalism is the true face of Christianity, by the way. Fundies who attempt to follow the religion to the foot of the letter are the real Christians. Liberal Christians who pick and choose what they want to believe and leave out anything that they find too iffy or inconvenient aren't real Christians (they're just LARPers). Not that I have a dog in the fight since I'm not a Christian; I'm simply calling a spade and spade. Christian fundies aren't simply imperfect human beings; they're completely and utterly insane! Moreover, their ideology and collective behavior are abusive as hell. Pixel--Dude and I are thankful to have escaped that abuse and madness. We prefer to avoid Christian fundamentalists like the plague because we find them spiritually perverse and insufferable.

I have no intention of going deeper into Nietzsche here. You are obviously unable to understand because your mind and sense of right and wrong have been so fundamentally warped by Christian morality. That's why you find the concept of the Will to Power "Satanic" even though it's a natural and fundamental drive which exists in everybody including yourself and Nietzsche himself wrote about its more mature and constructive manifestations as I explained in my previous post. I won't waste any more time with this point. However, I'd like to address the following:
Outcast9428 wrote:
People in the Renaissance era were completely, 100% Christian...
Absolutely not! Lol!

You either don't really understand the Renaissance (despite claiming to be a history buff) or you simply wish to project your own "Christian" version of history onto the period in accordance with your own ideological biases.

Renaissance thought involved a marked departure from the medieval Christian worldview that preceded it. While the medieval Christian worldview subscribed to the notion of Original Sin and saw the world as "a valley of tears", the Renaissance worldview was characterized by a newfound sense of secularism, individualism, skepticism, classicism and, of course, Renaissance humanism - the idea that man is perfectible through higher learning or the study of the "humanities". This is all unequivocally a far cry from the medieval Christian worldview or the biblical doctrine of Original Sin. I'd even go as far as to say that it's markedly "Pagan".

Moreover, the Renaissance saw a significant revival of neo-Platonism and other non-Christian esoteric traditions such as Hermeticism as well as a far-reaching restoration of all forms of pre-Christian classical learning and philosophy. It was essentially conceived as a rebirth of the Greco-Roman intellectual tradition, hence its name Renaissance.

The Catholic church still had power (albeit not as much as it did in the Middle Ages) and the populace was largely nominally "Christian" but the core values of the Renaissance were undeniably of a non-Christian origin. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that the Renaissance was essentially Pagan with a thin Christian veneer. Lol!

Are you really naïve enough to believe that the brilliant artists and sculptors of the Renaissance worked on churches out of a selfless devotion to the Christian god? Lol! Of course they were seeking their own glorification to a degree through the display of their superior talents. The Renaissance ideal was the higher kind of perfected man, after all. Besides, they were getting paid a fortune for their work. They were doing it for the money! Also, you can find Pagan motifs everywhere in Renaissance art. Underneath the thin Christian veneer of the time many people had Pagan values and sympathies.

Also faggotry (what Bible-believing Christians consider "degeneracy") was rife throughout the Italian city states of the Renaissance. Fiorenza in particular was famous for it. There were indeed Catholic laws against faggotry and it was officially punishable by death but at the same time it was so common that such laws were rarely enforced. I suppose that there is simply something in the soul of many men, especially Italian men, that discovers sublime beauty in the body and soul of a cute neotenous feminized faggot, or what today we refer to as "ladyboys". Lol!

Well, the Renaissance definitely wasn't "completely 100% Christian" at all. Neither were its people. The Renaissance undeniably featured a strong Pagan and classical component and included the notion of a higher and perfected model of man with greater aspirations which differed from the miserable and pessimistic lapsarian worldview of the age that preceded it. This is why Nietzsche was able to observe in the Renaissance the Will to Power manifested in its purest and most mature form and even saw the period as an almost complete "revaluation of values". You just can't understand this because you have a distorted and incomplete understanding of Nietzsche.

Christians always like to liberally attribute the great achievements of history to their own religion. But that's simply because they are liars and thieves, just like their father the devil.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

@Outcast9428

I thought this is interesting
One thing I will point out: IQ isn’t strictly a “race” thing. A huge part of why Europeans are they way they are is because Middle Ages Europe’s method of law enforcement killed about 1% of their population ever year. Over the course of a few centuries they literally killed off much of the portion of the population with lowlife instincts. And they did this in a Climate with harsh winters while dealing with near constant Turkish/Muslim incursions and invasions.

Africa by contrast has had no such event in their history yet. If anything the endless resources funneled their way have an extremely dysgenic effect.

I guarantee that if you had a situation in Africa where they have several centuries of anyone who exhibits Sociopathic underclass behavior being brutally executed that the attributes of the population would be very different on the other side of that time period.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 5:40 pm
fschmidt wrote:
February 27th, 2023, 5:25 pm
I think the 1950s was good enough for the most part. It’s not like my own personal utopian society which would be much more specific and extensive. My own utopian society would be a theocratic society… But that sort of thing isn’t realistic for the United States. It would never happen so I’m not really going to try and push for that.

Reviving the 1950s culture on the other hand is actually pretty realistic. And the 1950s was a really nice time to be alive. Over 90% of the population got married, monogamy was the expectation, we didn’t have all those creepy fetishes around, and people married young too… The youngest ages of marriage in our nation’s entire history. Girls married at 20 years old and men at 23. People got engaged to marry at 19 and 22 respectively. Most women in the 50s were stay at home moms and love was the most important thing to them.

And for me, that sounds plenty good enough. I don’t think going back to 1800s America would really be better anyway. They had terrible working hours, the average age of marriage was higher, and there was a higher prevalence of the more sketchy ideas like slavery for example, lynching people, and hitting your kids or your wife.
The 1950s were only superficially good. It was doomed as I described in Who to blame for modern culture. There I mentioned banning prostitution and women's suffrage. Either of these is enough to destroy civilization. I also discussed the 1950s in In Defense of Feminism. Women's dress was only reasonably modest before 1920. But in addition to all these things, Christianity had become superficial by the 1950s. As I described in The Rise and Fall of Christian Culture, the loss of doubt in Christianity led to Christians not reading the Bible. Outside of Anabaptism, Christians had lost all meaningful understanding of their religion by 1950. The result was that they were shallow people. The cultural revolution of the 1960s was basically a (well justified) revolution against the shallowness of the 1950s. The movie "Harold and Maude" does a good job of showing this.