'American men are the best men in the world' Really?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Do you believe American men are the best in the world?

I'm American and I believe this
18%
I'm NOT American and I believe this
No votes
I'm American and I DON'T believe this
62%
I'm NOT American and I DON'T believe this
21%

Total votes: 39
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

American men are not good men ...because they are incapable of controlling their own women.
foreign men keep their women in check that is why they are better.
hello

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Grunt wrote:American, Canadian, British, and Western men in general are better than Asian, South American, and certainly Former Soviet Union men.

These facts are self-evident.
Better IF YOU ARE A WOMAN seeking a loyal husband. Much, much, much worse if you are a man and want a friend to chat with, or build a society together.

American/Canadian/English = women with dicks

Americans all come with lots of mental baggage depending on whether they're from the Northwest, California, Midwest, Northeast, South, etc because they're all products of tv-culture. It's very predictable and tiring.

If you think you're better than a Frenchman Grunt, you're delusional.

What are your superior traits? *crickets chirping*

A lifted pick-up truck and an arsenal of semi-automatic rifles doesn't count.

Men with brains and brawn are an endangered species in this country. You've got an army of effeminate male office workers wouldn't know how to change a flat tire, and a bunch of dumbed down delivery drivers and servicemen who work with their hands and are easily outclassed by migrant workers from Mexico. All these "real men" care about is football, hot chicks and cold beer. I'm not seeing how American men are better than foreign men when most are outclassed intellectually by AMERICAN WOMEN!!!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Grunt wrote:Naw dude American men are drunks that beat their women, cheat all the time, and avoid any responsibility. Only a crazy woman would want an American guy as a husband. Ask any Russian girl, she will tell you.

And its not just American men. Canadian, German, Italian, just about any man in the Western world is pure trash.

It is a well documented fact. It might even be...self-evident! :)

Grunt-

As you note...no use feeding the trolls, especially these clueless little faggots.
They have absolutely no idea of what they are talking about. I have seem girls all over the word turn down men of equal of even greater material
wealth in favor of an American man who had such glaring shortcomings as not beating them, not being an alcoholic and being financially responsible
for his family. This forum is so filled with such little disgusting degenerates like these twisted faggots that I hesitate to post here.
the good thing is that most of them will end up continuing to live in their mom's basement...

Outwest
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Lets all just agree that American men are pretty much the bottom of the barrel and leave it at that.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

So far only 3 members agree with the statement, all them American. :lol:

Some of you obviously find it very offensive that one would question the idea that American men are better than others, given some of the funny responses I've gotten. U mad?
Guyver
Freshman Poster

What is this?

Post by Guyver »

Seeker, when you say "better," then what are you talking about?
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Re: What is this?

Post by Seeker »

Guyver wrote:Seeker, when you say "better," then what are you talking about?
I've no idea by what they mean by "better," it wasn't me who made the claim, they did. Nobody who agrees with the claim wants to say what they meant. I just made a poll to find out who agrees and who doesn't.

Do you agree with the claim that American men are, in general, better than non-American men?
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Re: What is this?

Post by Guyver »

Seeker wrote:
Guyver wrote:Seeker, when you say "better," then what are you talking about?
I've no idea by what they mean by "better," it wasn't me who made the claim, they did. Nobody who agrees with the claim wants to say what they meant. I just made a poll to find out who agrees and who doesn't.

Do you agree with the claim that American men are, in general, better than non-American men?
I'm American/Canadian and I will neither agree nor disagree. It's too vague of a statement/question for me to even answer. Better husbands? Better athletes? Better businessmen? Some may be better than foreign men in those areas and some may just down right suck at those things. Who are any one of us to make that kind of a judgment? Maybe we are not the ones you should be asking. Who are making these claims and where are you getting this from?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

American men are good men as far as what many poorer and/or smarter/ women want in S America, Asia and E Europe. They treat women very well and provide very well for them. American men are not so good to each other as they tend to see each other and other men as competition. There is also constant suspicion by American men that any other man is a homo by default or out to swindle him or take his woman away from him until proven otherwise which often takes months.

American ( and not Canadian or Aussie men, for example) are seen as the best because of Hollywood. They are all Tom Cruises and Brad Pits, handsome, noble and expressive, warm and gentlemanly, altruistic and generous. But most of all, filthy rich. THAT is what makes them THE best. In the eyes of those girls. Yeah, Donald Trump. I saw him on TV. I will order one.

When the girls see all those stingy old fatsos and baldies arrive at the airport, they will have a FIT!
Last edited by ladislav on December 19th, 2011, 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Oh dont rain on seekers parade, ladislav! American men are the very worst!

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

American men take and take. They don't know how to appreciate women!
cadams84
Freshman Poster

Post by cadams84 »

It is hard to statistically prove which country has the best men in the world. Here are some limited statistics I could find. I would say not abusing your wife would make you a good man and here are some statistics to back it.

Percentage of women reporting that they were abused physically or sexually.

By country.

Pakistan 90%
India 70%
Mexico 67%
Nigeria 66%
Philippines 56%
Turkey 42%
New Zealand 35%
Egypt 34%
Barbados 30%
Russia 30%
Canada 29%
United Kingdom, United States 25%
Switzerland 21%

By race.

41-61% of Asian women.
30% Alaskan Natives
27% Mixed Race
26.3% African Americans
21.3% White/Caucasian
21.2% Hispanics of any race.
12.8% Pacific Islanders

I found these statistics from several different web sites, your welcome to find your own.

There are not many sites dedicated to American or European women meeting Filipino, Russian, South American, African, or Chinese men. It is all Filipina, Russian, South American, and Chinese women wanting to meet American and European men.

I think that speaks for its self without looking up statistics.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

cadams84 wrote:There are not many sites dedicated to American or European women meeting Filipino, Russian, South American, African, or Chinese men. It is all Filipina, Russian, South American, and Chinese women wanting to meet American and European men.

I think that speaks for its self without looking up statistics.
Since when do the perceptions of stupid women (i.e. any women) equate to reality? The question this thread posed wasn't whether foreign women thought American men were better, but what the men here thought about the myth.

The preference for western men does more or less speak for itself. America & Europe = wealth, perceived stability & high quality of life. If Mexico suddenly became a dominant nation in the world, you'd have lots of women wanting a Mexican.

The fact of the matter is the best people, man or woman, are not found in America. That is the silliest shit I've heard in quite some time. I think what you have here is a bunch of men who are as much a victim of the feminist propaganda as the feminists themselves. Grunt, you think you could hack it as a man in a 3rd world country? I'm not talking about coming in as a high paid foreigner or even an English teacher, I'm talking about doing what middle-class locals do. You'd run home to your mama after the first day.

It's as if everything that is required of a man, suddenly doesn't matter to those raised in US society. The only thing that matters is that he under no circumstance beats his wife. You've chosen this arbitrary prerequisite like the manginas that you are, and now stand proud as the best men in the world.

Ahhh... ya.... whatever helps you sleep at night. Except I live in the USA and I'm not buying it, because this society is collapsing and the men of 30 years ago wouldn't have put up with this crap. Did you not think that maybe those women who report getting beaten deserved it? Do you know how much suffering results for everyone in the family and society as a whole when women are not kept in line?

Where are all these good American men I'm hearing about? Because I'm not seeing them when I go outside, all I see is dirtbags. Well there are some, but they're 60+ years old.

Women love American men because they are door mats. But as we all know, but sometimes forget, women don't know what they want, and what they want is rarely what they actually need. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Again, lets just all agree that American men are pure worthless shit, the absolute worst in the world.

And we need to make sure we do not ask the opinions of any foreign ladies. If we did that, well, I guess we would be fags.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Grunt wrote:Again, lets just all agree that American men are pure worthless shit, the absolute worst in the world.

And we need to make sure we do not ask the opinions of any foreign ladies. If we did that, well, I guess we would be fags.
Not fags, fools. Don't listen to what women say, their actions speak volumes. Why is it after a few years, as soon as they get permanent residency/citizenship or qualify for alimony/50-50 divorce, so many women leave "the best men in the world." Because American men are the best suckers that ever lived.