A mans prime is from 16-25 in the western world.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Everyone here (assuming we're all adults) should already know that a man's prime is pretty much 25 through life. I'm not saying this out of bias either. Basically, it is women who have a prime (14-24), as well as an expiration date (25 for western women | 30 for some other cultures), not men. Listen to Tom Leykis, he explains this better than I do. Also, just open your eyes in the real world. The reason you couldn't get laid at 19 is because hot, 9 & 10, relationship-worthy 18 and 19-year-old women were shacking up with men in the 30+ crowd, generally speaking. No woman in her "prime" is turning down older men anytime soon.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Everyone here (assuming we're all adults) should already know that a man's prime is pretty much 25 through life. I'm not saying this out of bias either. Basically, it is women who have a prime (14-24), as well as an expiration date (25 for western women | 30 for some other cultures), not men. Listen to Tom Leykis, he explains this better than I do. Also, just open your eyes in the real world. The reason you couldn't get laid at 19 is because hot, 9 & 10, relationship-worthy 18 and 19-year-old women were shacking up with men in the 30+ crowd, generally speaking. No woman in her "prime" is turning down older men anytime soon.
And this is true for All ages. I went to a huge junior/senior high school. 5000 students. As a 17 year old senior I had a mad crush on an 8th grader. She was smart , beautiful and sexy. Incredibly sexy. All the guys my age knew about her. I felt guilty, convinced that it was "satanic lust" (to quote another poster). But within a couple weeks my lust overcame my fear and guilt and I called her and asked her out. Turns out this 13 year old had a bf who was a sophomore in college. I was too young for her.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

davewe wrote:And this is true for All ages. I went to a huge junior/senior high school. 5000 students. As a 17 year old senior I had a mad crush on an 8th grader. She was smart , beautiful and sexy. Incredibly sexy. All the guys my age knew about her. I felt guilty, convinced that it was "satanic lust" (to quote another poster). But within a couple weeks my lust overcame my fear and guilt and I called her and asked her out. Turns out this 13 year old had a bf who was a sophomore in college. I was too young for her.
Yay! I got quoted. :D But I think you have it wrong. What I meant by that was, the sexual thoughts of people who have dirty minds and are willing to take advantage of someone who doesn't know better and isn't very mature(which is what satanism is based on). Love never enters the minds of people with these intentions, just derogatory, addicting waste. Like an animal... No, such lust gives a bad name to even animals. The only logical personification of such thoughts would be a demon or some other primitive, mythical beast.

Older men like this number in the 100s in my county I'm sure. The west does this to many people, because only in the west would the poisoned minds have more sex than right-minded people bar none. Can't reward smart folks for being smart in the west!

That's why male expat-foreign female relationships don't fall too squarely in this category, foreign women are very mature for their age in many cases(but don't take this as advocation for underage relationships).
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

I recall having exactly the same thought (and fear) when I turned 25. I guess WuFan has just turned 25 as well. Weird; I had no idea this was a common thing to think about, I thought I was the only one who worried about it.

The point about bars and clubs is moot, because young people no longer go to clubs to meet new people (but they did prior to 2007-2008, I agree). Currently, they go there exclusively to hang out with their Facebook social circles, and they're not interested in meeting anybody outside their circle, not even their age peers, so they're not looking at anybody at all. But it was very different a few years ago and this claim would have been somewhat valid. These days, however, clubs/bars aren't for meeting new people, they're for FB-social circles which are impenetrable to strangers, regardless of age. You're applying the dating culture of 2005 to today's culture.

However, I recently came across an interesting article and a picture of this year's Spring Break 2012:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/16/us/sp ... ml?_r=1&hp;

Take a look at the photo. The girls seem to be college spring-breakers ages 18-21. But the guys are definitely NOT under 25. I see quite a few men there who are in their 30s possibly even pushing 40. The girls are young, but the guys are all over the place.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

^^

So which guy there is obviously over 25? I don't see it.

Lots of guys have a more mature look when younger and vice versa.

Just because they don't have a baby face doesn't mean they're 30.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Sometimes I think I'm too old to meet women at 38 but then I realize people react to me no differently. USA was always cold unless you had an in. When I played music I met people easily and that still holds true. You need to have something working for you in USA no matter what your age. When I was 18 women just out of prison wouldn't f**k me. At 22 I was getting laid like crazy, only difference was my circumstances.

I'm more inclined to buy the social networking explanation, however I think being older does put a wedge in there. Even if you don't get "f**k off" it's hard to build common ground with someone significantly younger. However I think "common ground" between partners is highly overrated in American society.

I don't think having things in common are that important. I think the main thing is weather both parties feel they are getting a good deal and neither party significantly annoys the other. Think about it: all married people do is eat together, go to family functions, raise children, go to school meetings, f**k occasionally...Wtf does liking the same music or movies have to do with anything?

I had a girl break up with me because I hated snowboarding. Her attitude was "I like snowboarding so if you don't we can't be together". My avid interest in being a good husband and father meant jack shit.

f***ing retarded.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A mans prime is from 16-25 in the western world.

Post by momopi »

WuFan wrote:After 25 you´re generally considered too old for most hot girls in their prime (18-21).
Basically the only chance to meet hot girls is through bars/clubs and when women say they want a guy older than them it means no more than 5 years max.
If you are a 30 year old guy hitting on girls from 18-21 at the peak of their beauty in college bars you´ll be instantly rejected because you are the creepy old guy.
25 years is over the hill for the majority of men in terms of dating girls in the 18-21 range.

18 year old teenage girls don't like to date guys who are 30+, but 25 year old women are more willing to date men up to 35 or 40.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

I would have to disagree with this, I think a man's prime is actually 30+

Why? because women prefer men with wealth and status, therefore a man who is 30 or over is more likely to have established a career, own a house, etc.

A woman's prime is the opposite - as they get past 30 they start to show signs of aging a lot more. Men also generally prefer younger women because they are more youthful and attractive.

I think once both sexes get to 30+ it starts to even out more. Women clearly have a much greater advantage when they are under 30.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

leavingusa wrote:^^

The guy at the far right with the fedora hat is late 30s. Also the man with his back to the camera, in green shorts, is around the same age. You can tell by the neck.

Take a look in the left corner as well. Two men standing in the distance. The one on the right is around 40.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

Someone wrote:
leavingusa wrote:^^

The guy at the far right with the fedora hat is late 30s. Also the man with his back to the camera, in green shorts, is around the same age. You can tell by the neck.

Take a look in the left corner as well. Two men standing in the distance. The one on the right is around 40.
So what?

Just because they are in the same picture as the women doesn´t mean that they are f***ing them.

The money/status thing is also bullshit. In the US 100k income/year doesn´t cut it. To get young girls as an older guy (30+) you will need celebrity status, yachts, beach houses on tropical islands etc...

If you move to a 3rd world country as a man past his prime you can still get a young girl, but she´ll be with you only because of money and won´t be sexually attracted to you. She´s basically a prostitute and you´re paying her for the wife experience.

Almost all expats end up with average looking foreign girls because the hot ones don´t need "rich" foreigners. They can date good looking guys that are rich and the same race and age easily in their own country.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

I think you're exaggerating. True, there's a very vocal segment of the female population constantly shouting that they want guys their own age - or even younger. You need to understand that these women have an agenda. If you're a 35yr old woman of course you're gonna be pissed off that men your age are looking at younger women.

We're not hearing from a lot of women who are dating much older men. As you said, there's some disapproval by society and these women lead low-key lives where they don't shout about it from the rooftops. But behind the scenes, away from the spotlight, it's definitely happening. We only hear the mainstream view of dating which is pushed by a vocal minority eg. Feminists and liberals.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

You guys are stupid.

Women age like milk. Men age like wine.

As a man gets older his value increases.

A man reaches his true peak around 40 but his value can still continue increasing.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

leavingusa wrote: When I was 18 women just out of prison wouldn't f**k me. At 22 I was getting laid like crazy, only difference was my circumstances.
My experience exactly. At 17, first year college, I had no perceived value. By second year I was in a cool club and got my share of tail. Came to me easy. I was the same guy. Results totally different.

Physical attraction is not the main issue, in general, for women. it's who's sitting on top of that lifeguard tower. If you're in a cool position, you're cool.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

leavingusa wrote: I think being older does put a wedge in there. Even if you don't get "f**k off" it's hard to build common ground with someone significantly younger. However I think "common ground" between partners is highly overrated in American society.

I don't think having things in common are that important. I think the main thing is weather both parties feel they are getting a good deal and neither party significantly annoys the other.
The common ground thing is an interesting point. In my case, I've connected with Armenian girls age 18-25, (while I was 43-52) but never with much-younger white American girls. Ethnicity substituting for age/generation as common ground. Food for thought.

Of course when I'm in the PI with Ladislav, Winston et al. I will have no freaking common ground at all with the young pinays.

Ah, but I can learn karioke. :idea:

PS Envy you your music-playing ability/gig btw. More power to you!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Jester wrote:Physical attraction is not the main issue, in general, for women. it's who's sitting on top of that lifeguard tower. If you're in a cool position, you're cool.
Great quote, and quite a worthy mantra that I am just finally starting to realize in the real world. Unlike women, men's entire initial value isn't solely based on his physical appearance. I'm a mess right now (haven't shaved since 2011, wear the same 2 or 3 outfits daily, shower once a week if not less, etc.), yet my confidence in myself and my business leadership makes me quite comfortable and admired by strangers. On the other hand, a woman who doesn't take care of herself physically, and is confident/independent, and manages a business is just a penis-envied dyke. It's great to be a man! 8)
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.