Why is Hugh Hefner married?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

noog wrote:Well, she's a runaway bride. I guess he wanted the challenge :)
Hmm... he might be a drama king, since that's probably the only way he gets enough stimulation to keep on going.

Pretty sad, for an 80-something, to have the same issues as someone in one's early 20s.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Just goes to show: "there's no fool like an old fool!" He should not have married, when he can still attract nice girls at his age. I sure can't and I'm around 1/3 his age.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

terminator wrote:Just goes to show: "there's no fool like an old fool!" He should not have married, when he can still attract nice girls at his age. I sure can't and I'm around 1/3 his age.
He'll be dead before he even suffers any financial headaches anyway. If he married 20-40 years sooner, he would have much more to lose.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

marklambo wrote:
terminator wrote:Just goes to show: "there's no fool like an old fool!" He should not have married, when he can still attract nice girls at his age. I sure can't and I'm around 1/3 his age.
He'll be dead before he even suffers any financial headaches anyway. If he married 20-40 years sooner, he would have much more to lose.
Good point, but the stress of his divorce will certainly give him a heart attack, so at least he won't see how she screws him over.
FreeBird3
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeBird3 »

I say he can do whatever he wants. Who knows what the heck is going through that brain of his?