Autism is a Neurological Disorder and is no Joke!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Autism is a Neurological Disorder and is no Joke!

Post by Outcast9428 »

Anyway though, I don’t think @Lucas88 is intentionally lying. I think he wants to be the person he is portraying himself as so badly that he has convinced himself that’s who he is. Maybe the people in Latin America don’t see him that way and this is entirely my US centric reality talking… But in the culture I am familiar with. If you are awkward and have bad social skills you are automatically considered a nerd. You don’t need to be into anime, comic books, or dungeons and dragons. People often gravitate towards these mediums in order to relate to and meet other people with autistic personalities and traits.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 23rd, 2022, 12:27 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
December 23rd, 2022, 12:18 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 23rd, 2022, 12:15 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
December 23rd, 2022, 11:52 am
Social skills are useless skills.
As a counter argument to this, I find that people with good social skills have an easier time in life, for obvious reasons. With great social skills you get ahead in life, one way or another. Which is why with my own children I focus more on their social development as opposed to academic excellence; good grades are not the gateway to a better life the way a rich and vibrant social life and the ability to easily befriend and influence people is. When such things come naturally to a man, he has the world at his feet. You can argue the morality of social skills and their importance in society all you want, but you cannot deny their very real power.
That’s a personal thing though, it’s not actually useful. It gets you ahead because other people have a bias for it, but that’s really it. It doesn’t give you the ability to do 5x more work in the same amount of time as somebody else can like intelligence or physical strength does.
It doesn't have to make you smarter, or make you more productive. In fact you could be super charismatic and use it as an excuse to sort of slack off. All you need in life is to be LIKED. If you're liked, desired, wanted as a friend, a lover, someone people admire... all practicality sort of fades away. It's manipulative as f**k but it really, really works. You can sort of bullshit your way to a position of (moderate) success and stay there, or even all the way to the top if you're lucky. The world belongs to attractive, charismatic people. So I understand perfectly well the frustration of @Lucas88 as social skills do not come naturally to him and he struggles with that. People who know how to socialize extremely well, who can crack jokes with ease and play crowds like a fiddle... those types of people OWN the world. Look at a man like Trump, he's not particularly smart IMO and his businesses were mostly failures bankrolled by his father but because of his insane social skills, he built an empire and became a legend.
Yes and look what happened when he was elected president… He did nothing. He got easily manipulated by the people around him. The only effective thing he did was put judges into power but even then somebody like Viktor Orban would have put into power much more aggressively conservative judges.

A lot of people prefer DeSantis because he has Trump’s backbone but a lot more creativity and intelligence. DeSantis is closer to a Viktor Orban like guy then Trump is. Even though I wish he was more ideologically based like Trump is. DeSantis I do like his Machiavellianism though. Florida voted to give ex convicts the ability to vote but he stripped them of that ability again by saying they have to pay off all their fines and legal fees in order to vote or they’ll be arrested. That was very clever.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
December 23rd, 2022, 12:37 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 23rd, 2022, 12:27 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
December 23rd, 2022, 12:18 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
As a counter argument to this, I find that people with good social skills have an easier time in life, for obvious reasons. With great social skills you get ahead in life, one way or another. Which is why with my own children I focus more on their social development as opposed to academic excellence; good grades are not the gateway to a better life the way a rich and vibrant social life and the ability to easily befriend and influence people is. When such things come naturally to a man, he has the world at his feet. You can argue the morality of social skills and their importance in society all you want, but you cannot deny their very real power.
That’s a personal thing though, it’s not actually useful. It gets you ahead because other people have a bias for it, but that’s really it. It doesn’t give you the ability to do 5x more work in the same amount of time as somebody else can like intelligence or physical strength does.
It doesn't have to make you smarter, or make you more productive. In fact you could be super charismatic and use it as an excuse to sort of slack off. All you need in life is to be LIKED. If you're liked, desired, wanted as a friend, a lover, someone people admire... all practicality sort of fades away. It's manipulative as f**k but it really, really works. You can sort of bullshit your way to a position of (moderate) success and stay there, or even all the way to the top if you're lucky. The world belongs to attractive, charismatic people. So I understand perfectly well the frustration of @Lucas88 as social skills do not come naturally to him and he struggles with that. People who know how to socialize extremely well, who can crack jokes with ease and play crowds like a fiddle... those types of people OWN the world. Look at a man like Trump, he's not particularly smart IMO and his businesses were mostly failures bankrolled by his father but because of his insane social skills, he built an empire and became a legend.
Yes and look what happened when he was elected president… He did nothing. He got easily manipulated by the people around him. The only effective thing he did was put judges into power but even then somebody like Viktor Orban would have put into power much more aggressively conservative judges.

A lot of people prefer DeSantis because he has Trump’s backbone but a lot more creativity and intelligence. DeSantis is closer to a Viktor Orban like guy then Trump is. Even though I wish he was more ideologically based like Trump is. DeSantis I do like his Machiavellianism though. Florida voted to give ex convicts the ability to vote but he stripped them of that ability again by saying they have to pay off all their fines and legal fees in order to vote or they’ll be arrested. That was very clever.
Yes, but isn't DeSantis pro-Israel and a Zionist Evangelical? I would often consider those to be warning signs of a politician that they might not make meaningful changes and that they will start wars for Israel. If someone is Machiavellian, or doing it purely of politics and manipulating the Jews, or they're more pragmatic but not serious about it, then maybe it could be overlooked. But, from my experiences, most Americans who are pro-Israel and Zionist Evangelical believe every word of Zionism and are often more patriotic to Judaism than to America.

I don't keep up too much with him because I read a year or few years ago about his pro-Israel, Zionist, and Evangelical affiliations.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Why haven't most Western women starved to death then? They have terrible social skills. Same with rich Jews and such. Who exactly are the people who benefit from social skills?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
December 23rd, 2022, 1:31 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Why haven't most Western women starved to death then? They have terrible social skills. Same with rich Jews and such. Who exactly are the people who benefit from social skills?
Cornfed does have an interesting point but I will counter by saying:

1. Women have more sociability and have the benefit of being female. Sex is their way of getting more social success.

So, the women who don't have good social skills easily makeup for it by being desirable and being able to give a man sex and babies.

2. Jews accumulated power because of Post-WW2 sympathy and brainwashing PR Campaigns. All they need to do is say they're Jewish or cry about antisemitism or whine to get perks. Their group also controls almost everything and Jews always favor other Jews.

The Jews, they'll hopefully lose most of their power and everyone's sympathy, because those are what allow Jews to makeup for bad social skills.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
December 23rd, 2022, 1:45 pm
Cornfed does have an interesting point but I will counter by saying:

1. Women have more sociability and have the benefit of being female. Sex is their way of getting more social success.

So, the women who don't have good social skills easily makeup for it by being desirable and being able to give a man sex and babies.

2. Jews accumulated power because of Post-WW2 sympathy and brainwashing PR Campaigns. All they need to do is say they're Jewish or cry about antisemitism or whine to get perks. Their group also controls almost everything and Jews always favor other Jews.

The Jews, they'll hopefully lose most of their power and everyone's sympathy, because those are what allow Jews to makeup for bad social skills.
So their outcomes are more about their circumstances than their social skills.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
December 23rd, 2022, 10:19 am
@Lucas88 Its better to be excessively tribalistic then to be someone with no loyalty towards his own kind.
But my own "tribe" isn't autistic men. That's just what you think my tribe should be. For me, autism is simply a neurological disorder, not an identity.

I don't have any particularly strong tribal identity. I don't fit into Anglo culture and indeed feel aversion towards my own national identity. I don't even identify with the "White" race because I don't even like most White cultures. The closest thing to tribalistic instincts that I have is my love for Mediterranean/Latin civilization which is my absolute passion and of which I would like to be a part but my overall view is still quite universalistic.

I don't think that ethnic tribalism makes much sense in this day and age with regard to our struggle against Jewish power. The racist ethno-nationalist groups are more of a detriment since their extremism only serves to alienate more level-headed people. They have also fallen for the Jews' strategy divide and conquer. Now more than ever the elite is looking to create division and social chaos throughout society. Rather I believe that different Gentile groups need to cooperate for a coordinated resistance movement against the NWO. Petty racism just gets in the way.
Outcast9428 wrote:
You said yourself the Jews are victorious because of tribalism. The Blacks are just as tribalistic though I will say but aren’t anywhere near as successful so what I would say is that it’s high IQ + tribalism that is the reason why they rule the world.
The Jews are different from other high IQ tribalistic groups like the Chinese, for example. The Chinese are happy just to excel at business in the countries where they settle. Even the country of China just wants its own sphere of influence rather than world hegemony. The Jewish elite on the other hand has its own multi-millennial conspiratorial blueprint for the infiltration and subversion of all foreign nations. Their end goal is Jewish world domination and universal Gentile enslavement in their envisioned "Messianic Age". The Jews are a completely different animal. There's nothing else like them. I'm convinced that they are a demonic creation.
Outcast9428 wrote:
Gold diggers are not the same thing as a K-selected reproductive pattern. K selected women are indeed attracted to men capable of resource acquisition but the evolutionary code wires them to be attracted to personality traits that show a talent for being able to do that. For example, intelligence being a big one. Their evolutionary code has been programmed to seek out intelligent men and moral men because of their ability to be providers and to be good fathers and husbands.

Women who are mixed between R-selection and K-selection will start emphasizing one set of traits or the other depending on cultural pressure. Meaning a highly K-selected woman will act that way even in an R-selected environment like the UK but women who are mixed (which is most people in general) respond to cultural and environmental pressure.
Well, you've actually gone on record to say that you have no problem with gold-diggers - even though you paradoxically have a this extreme obsession with soppy romantic love and believe that it should be an ideal for everyone, which doesn't really make sense since gold-diggers or "women with gold-digger tendencies" as you call them prioritize the pragmatic benefits of a marriage or relationship, often in a very cold and calculated manner - but if you insist that there is a difference then okay.

What you call K-selected women might be attracted to other traits in addition to intelligence. They might value social skills too because social intelligence is another form of intelligence which can likewise be conducive to success in the world (even though you are hellbent on denying this). In addition to these things, they might also value physique, athleticism and physical fitness because they know that a man with these traits will likely be able to protect them from threats and also give them strong children. And, of course, looks are an obvious factor too. Indeed, there are high-tier neurotypical men who possess all of these traits. They are intelligent and have high-income businesses or careers. They are socially competent and have no neurological impairment. They are muscular and athletic, do weight training, and have often participated in sports. Some of them are also above average in looks. These men, who are the full package, can easily attract K-selected women. They are the real prize and the "true alphas".

The high-functioning autistic nerd with his high-paid job in IT or whatever on the other hand only has his intelligence and income. He lacks the social intelligence of his neurotypical counterpart. He might lack in physique, athleticism and physical fitness if he hasn't cultivated those virtues - maybe out of the erroneous belief that only intelligence is valuable. He may or may not be facially attractive. That all depends on how lucky he was in the genetic lottery. But what is certain is that, if the high-earning autistic nerd which you want to idealize and extol so much lacks in the other traits which I have enumerated above and which some other men possess along with intelligence and income, then he is simply a less complete type of man, arguably much less desirable than the more complete types of men who combine intelligence with social skills, physique/athleticism and looks. In that case most women - even K-selected ones - are going to prefer the more complete type of man as a partner. The high-earning autistic nerd might still be perceived as unattractive due to his lack of balanced attributes.

That's what the problem of many high IQ autistic men is. We are naturally deficient in areas outside of intelligence and intellectual stuff - particularly in the area of social intelligence but sometimes in other areas too - yet at the same time have to compete with neurotypical men who excel or at least do okay in resource acquisition, social intelligence, physique/athleticism, and looks, men who are arguably more complete and well-rounded than ourselves.

I honestly recognize my own deficiencies in certain areas in comparison to neurotypicals and even make an effort to compensate for my deficiencies in other areas such as physique/athleticism whereas you on the other hand are hellbent on downplaying or demonizing the beneficial traits of other non-autistic men such as social intelligence and physique/athleticism and denying that you even have any real deficiencies while at the same time attempting to portray yourself and your own type of high IQ autistic nerd as superior to all other types of men and therefore more deserving of female attraction. But we are not superior. We are evidently less complete and well-rounded than a significant number of other men due to our deficiencies in certain areas. It's just that you are unable to admit that because of your own ego and superiority complex. So you feel the need to create in your own mind these little dichotomies between intelligence and social skills etc., downplay the importance of any beneficial traits that you don't happen to possess, and disparage and portray in a negative light men who do possess such traits and the women who are attracted them. But I just accept my own weaknesses and try to develop other strengths wherever I can. I've gotten over the whole ego thing.

You and I still occupy a relatively low rung of the hierarchy of male desirability due to our patent lack of completeness - even if we are not right down at the bottom. We are at a disadvantage when it comes to competition with other men who are more balanced in all areas. I'm honest about my own disadvantages and have even said that I would rather be neurotypical as well as more complete and more well-rounded while you in a typical gamma male fashion are in denial of your own relative lack of desirability in the eyes of most females and prefer to concoct reasons as to why you are supposedly superior and deserve much higher status. I see that with a lot with many Manosphere guys and especially with tradcon types. They tend to vastly overestimate their own level of desirability for whatever reason and deny their own flaws and then seek to blame everyone else for their lack of success.
Outcast9428 wrote:
Britain does not… If anything it is constant pressure to be R-selected in Britain.
Where are you getting this idea that Britain is under pressure to be R-selected from? I live here and I don't think that it is as R-selected as you think. Especially in the middle class and above there are many people who are obsessed with money and status. Remember that Britain is known to be a very class-obsessed society.
Last edited by Lucas88 on December 23rd, 2022, 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 23rd, 2022, 1:49 pm
Many politicians are where they are primarily due to networking; they do not often have high IQs as much as EQ.
In the modern era, male politicians simply have connections to get into the scene and then whore themselves out to the establishment. They have the worst social skills imaginable. Take Biden, a pedophile who gets off on groping girls in front of people. Or take Lindsay Graham, a creepy mincing faggot. You could go on forever.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 23rd, 2022, 12:46 pm
The Machiavellianism goes hand-in-hand with good social skills, too. All men who rule the world, one way or another, they are incredibly socially savvy sociopaths. I'm excited to raise my sons in such a way that allows them to maximize such traits, and gain great success from this. I'm just excited to see how this would turn out. The sky's the limit for a man who is morally limitless. At the same time, this kind of goes against the whole traditionalism thing, which ought to curtail such behavior. But I would like to see my offspring succeed in this wicked world and to focus on social skills and their development would help a lot in that.
Social skills are extremely useful in life. They are important in many lines of work which require a connection with other people and undeniably have many positive applications.

Machiavellianism is obviously not the same as social skills. It is rather the misuse of social skills for dishonest ends. And yes, it comes most naturally to sociopathic individuals.

The only people who want to deny the positive value and usefulness of social skills or associate them exclusively with Machiavellianism (rather dishonestly in my opinion) are those who don't have them and are therefore envious of the success of those who do.

Social savvy also makes social encounters more enjoyable. We are human beings with soul and aesthetic needs, not emotionless and purely rational NPC robots. :lol: Women - including K-selected ones - enjoy humor and wit and having fun social encounters. There's nothing wrong with that and it doesn't make them degenerates. Again the only guys who seem to have a problem with that are those who lack social savvy and wit themselves.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Mercer wrote:
December 24th, 2022, 7:57 am
@Lucas88, stop simping for normies. Normies have shitty social skills and are usually shitty people. They simply hate you because you're different. If you are not a conformist then normies will hate you. It does not mean you're inferior or have worse social skills. Men that get women are not witty or savvy, they are just better looking. "Social skills" are really just your looks. It's why only ugly men are considered creepy while good looking men somehow are always considered to have good social skills and are never creepy. If you've been rejected by women then you're unattractive and most men can't accept this. Western women, Chads, Tyrones, etc. especially have terrible social skills and they're given preferential treatment in the west so that just shows you that social skills are bullshit and a lie.
Is it really true that guys are only popular with women because of their looks though? You seem to think that looks are the be-all end-all but I can tell you that I've seen enough guys with less-than-average looks but with excellent social savvy and charisma dating decent-looking girls to know that what you say about looks isn't true. How do you explain those guys' success then if only looks matter? Granted a guy might be hopeless with girls if he is totally hideous like Quasimodo but there are cases of guys a little bit on the ugly side who get a girlfriend through social savvy. My Spanish wrestling instructor who I've talked about before on this forum is no looker - a fact which he admits himself - but he's charismatic, knows how to talk to women and never goes without.

As for "normies", why do you think that most of them are bad? Have they all treated you like shit? I'm just curious because in my case only a small minority of neurotypicals have ever treated me like shit, most just had a neutral attitude towards me, and quite a few neurotypicals have actually treated me well and been supportive. So I personally don't get this anti-neurotypical autistic tribalism that some aspies/autists display.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I agree, all this simping for people who have never accepted you and probably make fun of you behind your back is incredibly nauseating. "recognizing your own deficiencies" is basically a fancy way of saying you have a low self-esteem which is probably why you aren't getting along with other autists because people don't want to hang out with someone who thinks his own group of people is inferior and constantly tries to downplay his similarities with them.

There are reasons which I just mentioned for why bad social skills is a green flag in someone. People with bad social skills will tell you exactly what they are thinking because they can't lie very well, people with bad social skills will usually try harder to genuinely improve their personality because they cannot hide their faults, people with bad social skills have more social courage because they tell truths that no one else wants to hear, people with bad social skills also make better friends because they don't play mind games with you. People with bad social skills are very bad at manipulating other people so its easy to see through any schemes they may come up with.

In talking about intellect, social skills, and physical strength... You forgot one thing. A neurotypical with all those traits could easily be a sociopath and you would never know. A lot of guys who's social skills are too good actually are sociopaths because sociopaths are experts at lying and social manipulation. People with bad social skills but no morality tend to be psychopaths, but in that instance, they would be fairly easy to figure out. Sociopaths are not easy to figure out because they are so good at manipulating people. Girls should be suspicious of guys who seem to have literally everything because you could easily be looking at a Patrick Bateman type guy.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
December 24th, 2022, 12:43 pm
You're probably thinking of failed normies who were nice to you and some of them seem mildly autistic but not enough to disable them.
That's pretty much where I am. It is admittedly very mild autism in me. I think my therapist said I have 60% of the traits or something.

@Lucas88

You were an incel until you were 24 years old, that's a lack of acceptance. If you went through your entire youth without a single girl being willing to sleep with you and still suspect that you would not be able to get a British girl to sleep with you then you've experienced severe social ostracization in your own country. Even as bad as my social skills are I did meet girls who had crushes on me in middle and high school and I did date a girl when I was 17. I would say I've experienced moderate social ostracizing but its nowhere near as bad as what you have described. Just because they didn't spit in your face or punch you or something like that doesn't mean that they've been nice to you.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Outcast9428 wrote:
December 24th, 2022, 1:07 pm
I agree, all this simping for people who have never accepted you and probably make fun of you behind your back is incredibly nauseating. "recognizing your own deficiencies" is basically a fancy way of saying you have a low self-esteem which is probably why you aren't getting along with other autists because people don't want to hang out with someone who thinks his own group of people is inferior and constantly tries to downplay his similarities with them.
Are people with autism their own ethnicity now? You sound like a woke LGBT right now, man. :lol:
Also it sounds incredibly paranoid to assume that other people will be mocking you behind your back just because they aren't in the Autism Club. Autism is classified as a disorder and is seen as such because of how it affects the social skills of those affected, depending on how far along the spectrum they are. Seeing autistic people as somehow part of your tribe just sounds incredibly silly.
There are reasons which I just mentioned for why bad social skills is a green flag in someone. People with bad social skills will tell you exactly what they are thinking because they can't lie very well, people with bad social skills will usually try harder to genuinely improve their personality because they cannot hide their faults, people with bad social skills have more social courage because they tell truths that no one else wants to hear, people with bad social skills also make better friends because they don't play mind games with you. People with bad social skills are very bad at manipulating other people so its easy to see through any schemes they may come up with.
So having bad social skills is a benefit because you perceive that there's less chance of them f***ing you over? Any idea how solipsistic this sounds? :roll:
I prefer people who don't do any of this stuff anyway because they're noble people with good values. I don't understand where you're coming from with this at all.
In talking about intellect, social skills, and physical strength... You forgot one thing. A neurotypical with all those traits could easily be a sociopath and you would never know. A lot of guys who's social skills are too good actually are sociopaths because sociopaths are experts at lying and social manipulation. People with bad social skills but no morality tend to be psychopaths, but in that instance, they would be fairly easy to figure out. Sociopaths are not easy to figure out because they are so good at manipulating people. Girls should be suspicious of guys who seem to have literally everything because you could easily be looking at a Patrick Bateman type guy.
Most people lie and manipulate anyway. Or most people are sociopaths. It wouldn't surprise me if this were the case. Some people are decent, some people are assholes. People with low empathy for others tend to be the biggest psychopaths and oftentimes these psychopaths are very charismatic. But again, I think most people are psychopathic to a degree anyway. :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 23rd, 2022, 12:46 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
December 23rd, 2022, 12:37 pm
The Machiavellianism goes hand-in-hand with good social skills, too. All men who rule the world, one way or another, they are incredibly socially savvy sociopaths. I'm excited to raise my sons in such a way that allows them to maximize such traits, and gain great success from this. I'm just excited to see how this would turn out. The sky's the limit for a man who is morally limitless. At the same time, this kind of goes against the whole traditionalism thing, which ought to curtail such behavior. But I would like to see my offspring succeed in this wicked world and to focus on social skills and their development would help a lot in that.

On a side note... I would absolutely LOVE for a Viktor Orban-esque leader to one day run America. Has DeSantis ever mentioned birth rates? Because if he addressed that, he'd be the first US politician to do so (to my knowledge) and it'd turn me into his biggest fanboy overnight. :lol:
No DeSantis is not ideologically similar to Orban. He has similar tactics/methods as Orban does but he doesn't have the same priorities.

I don't think the world should be ruled by sociopaths though.

Machiavellianism in politics is more related to intellect then social skills. Political leaders in general usually do have good social skills but to be Machiavellian in politics you just need to be very good at figuring out how to rig the game in your favor without breaking the rules. Florida passed a constitutional amendment for example giving those felons the ability to vote. DeSantis can't get rid of a state amendment, so he has to come up with a sneakier law to essentially invalidate the previous law because it would be too difficult to try and remove a constitutional amendment.

Orban has done similar things to try and prevent the opposition from ever gaining power. One big thing he's done is eliminate a large number of the total number of seats in the parliament. He also gerrymandered the hell out of the parliament so that, even if he only wins 45% of the vote, his party still controls 66% of the parliament because the only area of the country that hasn't voted for him since he took power in 2010 is Budapest. Even the other cities still voted for Orban in 2022 though. Budapest is the last remaining liberal majority region of the country.

Compared to the US though, even Budapest feels right-leaning. The universities in Hungary are prohibited from teaching gender studies or feminism in general. Fidesz has directly bought a lot of the universities in Hungary so they can fire any leftist professor. Every business in Hungary also has to support conservative values expoused by Fidesz or they don't receive government money. You can run a business without government money but its a lot harder so all the most successful ones are in Fidesz's pocket. Fidesz has even talked about wanting to reduce the number of women going to college so they can encourage them to get married and have kids instead.

I think there are cultures/countries where the people are more conservative then the people in Hungary are. But Hungary honestly has one of the most aggressively conservative governments on Earth outside of the Muslim countries. I don't know why people simp for Putin so much. Putin is definitely not as conservative as Orban is.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 24th, 2022, 1:32 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
December 24th, 2022, 1:07 pm
Are people with autism their own ethnicity now? You sound like a woke LGBT right now, man. :lol:
Also it sounds incredibly paranoid to assume that other people will be mocking you behind your back just because they aren't in the Autism Club. Autism is classified as a disorder and is seen as such because of how it affects the social skills of those affected, depending on how far along the spectrum they are. Seeing autistic people as somehow part of your tribe just sounds incredibly silly.
So having bad social skills is a benefit because you perceive that there's less chance of them f***ing you over? Any idea how solipsistic this sounds? :roll:
I prefer people who don't do any of this stuff anyway because they're noble people with good values. I don't understand where you're coming from with this at all.
Most people lie and manipulate anyway. Or most people are sociopaths. It wouldn't surprise me if this were the case. Some people are decent, some people are assholes. People with low empathy for others tend to be the biggest psychopaths and oftentimes these psychopaths are very charismatic. But again, I think most people are psychopathic to a degree anyway. :lol:
I'm not saying everyone who's autistic is mocking me or you or whoever. But if you are being socially ostracized from groups of people, or worse, they let you hang out with them but you're clearly at the bottom of their circle and you get made fun of all the time, then yes they're not really accepting you.

I was talking about social skills in regards to dating. So yes, it is preferable to date people with bad social skills so you can read them more easily.

Normal people aren't necessarily psychopaths/sociopaths but they generally are only as moral as they have to be. That's something to keep in mind about people, they maintain a decent level of moral conviction because they are expected to... But if the people around them do not consider it to be immoral, then they don't have any issue with doing it. People who are truly noble will refuse to do immoral things even if the majority of people around them support it. There are definitely neurotypicals who are like that, and in many cases, you can tell. But average morality neurotypicals are admittedly difficult to distinguish from low morality neurotypicals. The reason being that most low morality neurotypicals are good at hiding it.

In high school and college, I knew a lot of low morality neurotypicals, but thought they were just average.

Autistic people cannot hide their morality. If they are low morality it is extremely noticeable. If anything, the average morality autists have a tendency to look low morality because they say things that sound really bad sometimes due to not understanding how people will react to it.