MarcosZeitola called us losers

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: MarcosZeitola called us losers

Post by Cornfed »

galii wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 7:19 am
It is like crying that one has no shoes at the same time there are kids who have no feet. The crying looks quite wrong.
Does that mean that it doesn't suck to have no shoes or you shouldn't mind if someone steals your shoes?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Yohan wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 6:25 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 5:12 am
Winston wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 12:06 am
MarcosZeitola, what's your definition of a loser and a winner? Can you be specific? ...
A loser is someone who hates his life and takes no step to improve it. A winner is someone who either already loves his life, or hates it and takes active steps to improve it....
What Marcos says is a fairly good definition I think. However it is not always possible for somebody to take active steps to improve himself, it depends in which country you are living and the political situation - and you cannot choose your parents either etc. It does not depend solely on you if you are a loser or winner.
I have tried a fair amount of times to improve my own life, and made plenty of garbage decisions along the way of trying to do so.
Either way some people are stuck where they are no matter what they do or don't do.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Marcos is a good guy.

I didn't take his comments personally.

I don't care if people think I'm a loser.I am literally disabled,and had a bad set of conditions from birth til now which made me the way I am and my situation in life.

some people are given good co0nditions,finances,abilities and this is all out of one's control.

we are all losers,all of us will end up in the grave,and everything would have been for nothing.

if the universe ended 1 day after you died,it wouldn't matter.

just have fun.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Cornfed wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 8:53 am
galii wrote:
It is like crying that one has no shoes at the same time there are kids who have no feet. The crying looks quite wrong.
Does that mean that it doesn't suck to have no shoes or you shouldn't mind if someone steals your shoes?
Depends on your perspective and your expectations. Wim Hoff hates the cold and seeks it everyday because it makes him a better and happier man.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

At some level things come a little bit cofusing. One could say accepting that you are loser is actually winning because it does not make you feel weak.

Some do not accept being a loser work against it and lose anyway. What is he?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

galii wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 9:24 am
Cornfed wrote:
galii wrote:
Depends on your perspective and your expectations. Wim Hoff hates the cold and seeks it everyday because it makes him a better and happier man.
In that case how about if we ever meet I beat you up and take your money. If you object or resist in any way then that clearly indicates you are an entitled princess which would look quite wrong.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Cornfed wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 9:31 am
galii wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 9:24 am
Cornfed wrote:
galii wrote:
In that case how about if we ever meet I beat you up and take your money. If you object or resist in any way then that clearly indicates you are an entitled princess which would look quite wrong.
Of course that is a higher level challenge. Having no shoes is probably easier to deal with. If you are in Brazil they say you should not resist actually because they will do worse stuff.

Anyway I started with the problem of whining and complaining. If you can stop that it is quite nice already I guess.

In your example I think what would Wim Hoff do? Like he fights the cold he would fight the attacker but if he loses I think he would take a ice bath and will be ok with it somehow but I don't think he will easily start whining and complaining about it unless the pain is to big and he demands to be killed.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Like Roosh said you have to be beta on his forum. I guess you have to be a beta in this world which means you will lose anyway but to be able to deal with it you have to a bit of a masochist a cuck. Otherwise this world will suck.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 10:04 am
Kalinago wrote:
March 6th, 2023, 9:19 am
Marcos is a good guy.

I didn't take his comments personally.
I was mostly just referring to @Mercer because he has a habit of digging through old posts just to discredit people and start shit. It got on my nerves. He took some of my comments from the chatbox and copy-pasted them here. I never referred to you, nor most others here.

And as you said... ultimately... it matters little. A nice quote I saw today:

I like that quote. And it's so true. Death doesn't care whether you're a king or a pauper, it comes for us all the same and doesn't discriminate.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.